Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

try >/r9k/

Biz is only for losers who are actively shedding their loser status. No time for feelz when you're to the moon.

investor trader neet here.. quite the loser, but still surviving somehow

im quite lazy and have no goals in life.. too lazy in fact that i just let my money work for me.. it aint much but it pays the NEET bills

I'm on the same boat as you, but with no gaming and nigger shouting

Nice pasta

OP you are my hero, finally one of you retards realises how much of a shitstain on the face of the earth you guys are. Seriously, this post should be on a plague somewhere in the Veeky Forums offices, truly a sentiment we should all strive to live by!

Yeah I can't believe those racist assholes!

I'm not NEET, but guess you can call me a loser in terms of wasted potential.

it's better to be a NEET than to be a wagecuck that has to commute while others get paid for being NEETs (like youtubers etc)

internet revenue or NEET

I'm not technically successful but I'm on my way.

Some anons resurrected battlefield 2142 and battlefield 2 if u wanna party.

There are a few millionaires like me on here, OP. There was one guy who has his own business post recently

>I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

To answer you question, not everyone here is NEET, racist, bigoted frogposter, but if you're looking for good advice, don't take it from Veeky Forums. See pic related.

I own an actual successful business with employees and products and all that jazz and not just an internet scam shop like many of the self-proclaimed "business owners" on here. I mostly come here for the shits and giggles and the rare post where actual discussion takes place.

If you want to have a better life, change yourself. Stop with the racist, homophobic, redpill nonsense. Stop playing video games all day long, get a regular schedule and get up early in the morning. Go out more often, even if it's just a walk around the park. Start applying for every job you can think of. Move out, get your own apartment. Don't get baited into trading or internet revenue, go for the traditional route.

>Stop with the racist, homophobic, redpill nonsense

fuck you libcuck

Age? Net worth? How do I unswallow the redpill?

See? That's your problem right there.

I'm 36 and net worth is about $3-4M depending on what business valuation you prefer.

>How do I unswallow the redpill?

I can't really answer that. I guess if you're in a NEET situation you should stop making excuses and realise your failures. Maybe consider whether society isn't all that bad after all and shed your preconceived notions about the world.

fuck off stupid normie

there's more to life than cultivating money when the world is crumbling around you

>Move out, get your own apartment.
SIMPLE
AS
THAT

Well, you're a lost cause. If you're happy with no friends, no real life, playing video games all day then so be it, from your original post it seemed like you weren't, so fuck me for trying right?

NEET here. how did you get started investing? gonna get $700 this week and i wanna do something with it.

>fuck off stupid
Don't be rude and ungrateful, he's trying to help you.

>crumbling around
Stop being ignorant. See how people in warzones are living.

>everything that involves you and your computer is a lost cause

tell that to all these ecom business owners, agency owners and developers

Can't hear you over the sound of you being worthless and barely human.

Heres another way of looking at it: you're exactly where you deserve to be in life.

Do, or do not do. There is no "try". There's no "potential" either, at least not in a meaningful sense. You want to do better? DO better, if you actually can.

>Heres another way of looking at it: you're exactly where you deserve to be in life.

So are starving children in Africa where they deserve to be?

$700? Even if you got 10% on that you'd only make $70 in a year.

See that surprisingly good "uncomfortable truths" pasta the other user posted. Take that $700 and save it, add to it frequently, and bust your ass.

I didn't say starving Africans, I said YOU, I.e. that user.

A literate English speaking first-worlder with internet access has no "victim of coicumstance, yer honor" card to play.

What if i'm gay?

>$700? Even if you got 10% on that you'd only make $70 in a year.

You could easily use $700 to fund a business idea. For example buying a used snowplow/blower or a lawnmower or buying hosting and domain and hire a pajeet to code for you

>White boy proves he's a loser and has false sense of superiority because
>durr I'm white, therefore I'm god
>wastes his life on video games and NEETdom

What else is new.

>>White boy proves he's a loser and has false sense of superiority because
>>durr I'm white, therefore I'm god

That's a lot of assumptions. How do you know I'm white?

I'm actually Asian.

You go back and forth between racist comments and playing devil's advocate. So you're just shitposting.

The mods should block you. Too bad an hiro gets joy from our suffering. Pissants like you should have their skin stripped off and dumped into a sandstorm filled with powdered glass and salt.

Die, frogposter

But you just frogposted

Fucking get bizzy boy

Europe will literally become Islamic this century; it's inevitable at this point as half of all newborns in major countries such as France and Germany are Mohammeds. And they're only getting more radicalized in their ghettos/no-go zones for whites and police.

HI Rebbit!

Hi Breitbart.

yeah you're a lost cause

Biz isnt for losers its probably the least loser place to be on Veeky Forums.

>Is anyone here successful
No.

Nice digits though if I'm completely honest

why does Veeky Forums even have a superiority complex when it comes to reddit? tone down the edge

What u do user?