Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=801

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=RmYzlEq6PKc
youtube.com/watch?v=w8iKAwf-K7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So.. is it a ded game now?

It was fun to crash people in saalus :D

It all returns to nothing.
It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...

A L I V E !

>I'm pretty sure imc cant even find the off switch for their servers
The servers are hosted by Amazon and imc uses a client interface to control their instances. It's currently 7am in gookland, which means all the people with admin access have probably been asleep the whole time. They'll most likely have a meeting at 9:30 and decide what to do.

Behind you is a symbol of oppression. Klaipedia, where a thousand mikos have languished under the name of this development team

/tosg/ take control! Take control of your game! This bug....this is a instrument of your liberation!

Today you will claim what is rightfully yours, take back the bee farms, take back the alemeth partys. The fire rises

Begone, fire! There, I dispelled the burn status on Klaipeda.

Chaplain is fine as a class concept the problem is it has zero support in equipment or follow up classes. Can't really meaningfully change your property damage, maybe a few thousand damage difference at most if you go all out with Lionhead dagger, Manahas, Agny, and hats. There's no attributes and no more Spr classes after it in the tree either, only Inquisitor to boost the damage of lines.

Chap would work if Last Rites was a multiplier on holy property damage or if it provided a p/m attack boost to allies proportional to Spr or something.

What's this used for?

youtube.com/user/JoeSwaaz for epic 2vs1 murmillo PvP TBL montage videos

>travel everywhere to find a squire that survived the crashes
>finally find one
>he's charging an arm and leg for repairs

makes you think

Alchemist homunculus
It's dirty cheap tho

Damn, would preferred talt then.

Welcome to item update, now you can get several items that are worse than talt!

>Platina Medal from 90 Cube
J U S T

U

S

T

Odds WuguMusket
Even Fletcher
Captcha: rollin

Forums crashing
Servers Crashing

A lot of people exploiting and some are getting infinite patronium or whatever is called

Very good Job IMC

The best part is that it has the same sound effect as if you got something actually worthwhile.

So dream ded, stage 10 weapon never?

Channels are crashing now, you have the opportunity to exploit it to 10 without potential loss

you realize this is like the 5th exploit thats been abused since first day of release? and nobody has been punished except for the cherrypicked unlucky few who gets mentioned in official forums with 100+ people begging imc to ban them?

best part of it is, ive missed all 5 exploits. every damn time im at work. life is pointless

Don't see how you could get infinite pract with this. People are skipping the "don't forget to come back every day heh heh heh" but I wasn't aware there was anything going on besides that and people randomly using it to be dicks.

>I confessed to my crush but she is a man

Got em

With some kind of chest drop duplication, is chained with the servers crashes too

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Thread theme.

Yes, shitty edit. I didnt put much effort into that, still to much for this fucking shit game.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmYzlEq6PKc moe version

Every time I run into someone from Banana Squad outside of towns, something shit happens.

madoka is shit

Alright so this shit doesn't work for upgrading or transcending, still fun to crash a channel though

Why won't Kim stop trying to kill our game?

>tfw can't bring myself to exploit
FUCK

>our game

I wonder what happened to Honey?

All the Practo rollback abuse and max upgrade is a completely lie.

mfw I upgrade my bow to +10 without losing potential

>tfw I did it once and now I'm feeling really guilty and bad

Not much you can exploit with channel crashes

>tfw i havent done it and i dont feel any different

We saved these wonderful creatures for a day at least

I guess I still have time to rank reset. What wizard route should I go? Maybe something with Sage?

you can rollback practo box
can't rollback weapon upgrades or transcend

How do I reroll the box?

Take it out of Mail before tomorrow. Still some days to use it.

Sage is support.

>Pyro2(or3) > Link2
>and Agny
is current Wiz dps

Can I use my silver anvil to upgrade weapon for free with this? Will it be still in my inventory after crash?

well it just resets the CD
once you get your prac you can't get the box back

open box
click unstable cube
crash channel
repeat until you get your practo
because fuck imc and their stupid shit rng cube, they bought this on themselves

>when you gave up ever being with your crush
Crash the game, I don't care

So...what will IMCompetent games mail us for
compensation this time?

a) 4x Exp Tome?
b) 10 Cookies
c) a Practo?
d) Your mom naked with a dildo in her anus?

No you mongrel, rollback is no longer working when crashing.

They need to remove the fucking expiration thing on unstable cubes.
It's absolutely useless.

>tfw opened my prac box with the exploit then felt guilty and now I want to do it again but it's on cd

It'll mostly be for -if- a rank 9 comes out, I doubt I'll play again before that happens. I figure sage will fair well by then.

4 tomes + couple instant reset (timed)
no ext. on attribute sale

>mfw got my prac legit and now I'm afraid that they'll reroll because of bug abusers

lol

We will get nothing

what am I supposed to be looking at here? you winning vs no name scrubs? who gives a shit lmao

So the exploit just rolls back the server a few minutes right? So I gotta wait for my cube to be off cd legit first? Cause seriously fuck waiting weeks for this rng cube

What would be better for Alchemist? Pryo 2 > Linker 2 or Pyro > Linker 2 > Thaum? I haven't played since launch but I'm assuming Alchemist will never get into parties so I'll be soloing most of the time?

Exp Tome x4 - They prob mail 2 of these
Cookies - I dont think they will give us cookies
Practo - Hahahahahahaha keep rolling that RNG cube
Your Mom naked - I am a MILF lover (had sex with my friend's stepmom) so I can forgive them if they actually mail me that.

you obv since you replied dumbass

Pyro2 Linker 2. Thau used to be for dilgele farming but you really don't need that anymore. You'll get into parties fine with Linker 2 and now with the Agny necklace your Pyro spells are stronger than Ele3 ones.

>the spoiler
what was it like?

>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>who has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times
>beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation
>needing to be a tryhard against a squire3
for fucks sake, my rank is low because it hasnt reset from when i used to que as squire3. for the 50th god damn time i cant even get into TBL matches because my rank wont reset. i que for 60 mins and not once do i get into a fight.
stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?

Why are the forums down too? Is it just damage control?

You guys need to retire this pasta since Swaaz isn't a Squire3 anymore

IMC forgot to pay the server bills

It runs on the same service they run the game server in.

>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>who has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times
>beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation
>needing to be a tryhard against a pelt3
for fucks sake, my rank is low because it hasnt reset from when i used to que as pelt3. for the 50th god damn time i cant even get into TBL matches because my rank wont reset. i que for 60 mins and not once do i get into a fight.
stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a pelt3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my pelt3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?

t. Swazz

Yeah, the game server is surely doing fine.

Touché

if the practo shit is real

we'll need a reroll

I not even bothered in doing my dailies

Is 75 level enough for damage atts? I wanna get the max of this event, but I have around 6 good damage spells, and I don't know which level is good enough to have so I can level them all.

fedich1 crashed lol

the ride never ends

It's real, the crashing + reroll thing works, we even got a random monkey selling 3 Practos earlier in shout

gf halnas, my only chance was waiting for your thaum hp buff to wear out then chain lock you into death. got bored midfight though because i wanted to fight that orshan first since he was weaker + he knew this so refused to 1vs1

maybe if i whale myself out and dont use +3 sword i could be evenly matched with you without needing to run in circles waiting for your buffs to wear out

why wtf? what's wrong with people opening their practo cubes earlier?

it doesn't let you duplicate anything

>Some catafag keeps demanding to be ressed a second time in TBL

Is this why they leroy into fucking EVERYTHING?
They don't understand there's a limit of one per round?

thaum or kabbalist i forgot what u used but ya

What skills?
70 is enough for most shit.
I'd only go above 80 for char I play often

I love this game. Just dropped $200 on it to get everything in the store for my main.

Any idea when they'll add more 3rd circle classes and premium emotes?

yes

>Beating justateam is something to brag about

Anything over lv60 and % value is good actually. Avoid leveling Flat Damage like Kneeling Shot +1dmg per attrib for example.

We both enjoyed it. My first time (I was 17) so she guided me and was the best missionary sex I've ever had.

That's the thing. They never fucking punish these assholes.
IMC might just give them a reward.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8iKAwf-K7E

>17
kind of late to the party, but not too bad

I ended up doing it but I feel real guilty now tbqh

>17
>kind of late

Not that milf lover, but enlighten me which age is the best for your first experience user? 17 is a fine age desu and better than most people here who are in their late 20s and prob will never taste a pussy.

You broke the law... You know what that means.

>Fucking the same hole where your friend came from.
>used pussy
>Not having your first experience at 13

Having sex with a whore doesnt count user.

Hey, I said not too bad. Don't get upset. If you lose it by 18 then you're in the clear, but you sure were cutting it close. It's also a little disconcerting that you couldn't get it from a girl your own age, but you still did it lad.

what if i lost it at 27?

>Not being a wizard

Pyro2Linker2Thaum here. I'm thinking of resetting into Alchemist instead but will it be a good idea? I just like idea of having a homunculus around.

>I just like idea of having a homunculus around.
LOL

>homunculus
they are pretty shitty, but follow your blue-fairy-butt dreams

its not like on tv, people dont rly give a shit about that

you gay son?

n-no

Man
>failure to ridicule
Woman
>unicorn to be cherished