Newest video: youtube.com/watch?v=Inh3V2CfdaE
MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=F4LX8PPMuOY

N7 Day 2015 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=g0Et481TNgE

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

In this thread:
>catching a quarian trying to enter your house
>catching a turian sitting in a tree, screetching
>catching an asari feeling up your gf
>catching a volus counting his money

Previous Thread:

gigi-chan best waifu

Femturian soon to be best waifu

First for NO QUARIANS IN ANDROMEDA

I hope there's a gay turian romance option in Andromeda

classic

feels so good man

There's a frecklebeast you forgot to blur, WG.

imagine that, the collage is so old we didn't have to blur it back then.

Bisexual Vetra confirmed?

>literally the most ambiguous answer ever
>IT MEANS YES! RIGHT GUYS??

Do you pronounce turians like 'turr-ians', or 'tour-ians'?

There's one that blurred, though. Top-middle.

are you deaf or do you switch off the sound when playing or something?

Garrus is my waifu.

They actually say it both ways, at least in ME1.

Turr-ians.

there's your answer then

Garrus is the best waifu, and husbando. The best guy all around, really.

someone post the screenshot why garrus is the worst choice and why you are a weak person if you think he's the best. I can't find it right now.

I meant you personally, genius.

>garrus is the worst choice and why you are a weak person if you think he's the best
Sounds like something a faggot would say

no the faggot would choose garrus because garrus would be the bottom.

Claiming thread for best girl, etc.

Nice collage btw.

Agreed.
>why garrus is the worst choice and why you are a weak person if you think he's the best
>I let other people's opinions shape my views of characters
Wew talk about an unpopular opinion. Though it's objectively wrong. Said post was probably by some user who just didn't like Garrus, you can claim just about any romance in this game is the worst because it's all down to taste.

Shame the Nomad has no cannonfu

:(

Upgrading it with various weapons too would also have been awesome.

>you can claim just about any romance in this game is the worst because it's all down to taste.

This is true but the worst is still objectively Kaidan.

Yup. All the different things you couldn't added and upgraded.

If by "best" you mean "blandest, most inoffensive, and most passive". That's the main reason he's popular desu. He has no spine so everyone can pretend he loves them.

What the fuck.
*could've

>bland, inoffensive, passive
>batshit crazy renegade turian racist asshole

nah, gotta disagree with you there

Yep

Various canons, from auto cannons to large caliber ones to even exotic things like lasers and shit that you have to search for

Various secondary weapons like machine guns, grenade launchers and flamers

But no, we need to be able to have sex with everyone. That's far more important, apparently.

The racism and murder go away at the same time he becomes a bland bro and husbando. ME1 Garrus has little to do with ME2-3 Garrus.

Jack is still the best girl tho, right?

yeah that one, thanks

Not to mention armour upgrades (visible applique armour that also increases weight), shield upgrades (tfw no Mako with prototype cyclonic kinetic barriers), sensors (increasing radar range and tagging incoming missiles), active protection systems, upgrading to more powerful boosters or thrusters, hydrogen fuel cell upgrades increasing energy reserves.
It's near limitless.
>but alium sex XD

It also sounds like we're going to spend quite some time in the Nomad, too, so it only makes sense to make it more in-depth.

never been in the race

no

Yeah.

I didn't even really need to ask, did I.

Anyone remember me?

>He abandons you at the conduit run.
Just like every other squadmate, while protesting loudly.
>When he's on his own he sits on a balcony and shoots people.
Afaik he was basically trapped there.
>The only reason you'd want him as a romance is because you're even more insecure than he is.
Does he need to be the dominant person in the relationship?

I can see some arguments there, but this is the opposite extreme of the spectrum.

thats a slow moving missile, like how do they expect to hit anything?

are you HTQ?

No I'm Gigi

too bad

I've been replaying the original trilogy one last time and trying to run through choices I never took before. In Mass Effect 1 I committed genocide on the Rachni, but now I've just launched the ME3 mission to rescue Grunt et al and in the pre-mission chatter it plays out as if I'd previously spared the Rachni. Is this just Bioware laziness? They couldn't have even just have recorded an alternate line about one of the Cerberus experimental cells having a spare egg or something? Or even just "I thought we'd killed them all."

>I've been replaying the original trilogy one last time and trying to run through choices I never took before. In Mass Effect 1 I committed genocide on the Rachni, but now I've just launched the ME3 mission to rescue Grunt et al and in the pre-mission chatter it plays out as if I'd previously spared the Rachni. Is this just Bioware laziness? They couldn't have even just have recorded an alternate line about one of the Cerberus experimental cells having a spare egg or something? Or even just "I thought we'd killed them all.

They say that the Reapers cloned a new queen.

me too user, me too, but I'll take the femtur in a pinch.

>They say that the Reapers cloned a new queen.

In the pre-mission chatter as the shuttle is dropping you off at the Krogan camp, one of your squadmates will say Shep spared the queen. Shep responds that it was the right call at the time.

Bioware laziness. Fuck your choices if we're to write around.

Must be a bug then.

>Tfw Tali will never check your testicles for lumps.

All of that too.

There was so much they could have done with it considering it's supposedly an important part.

I guess they didn't want combat to transition from vehicular to squad based or something. I don't see why the couldn't coexist.

>bug

Hehe.

Yeah, they didn't want to spend too much time on two different combat systems, where one might not be as good as the other, but it doesn't feel like it'd be that difficult.

I think they're going with speed for the Nomad, but I wouldn't find a Mako that felt heavier. Not like a main battle tank, mind you, just so you can feel the weight of a vehicle that weighs 15-20 tonnes, while still having good acceleration and top speed.

I guess I can understand the whole combat system thing, but I still think it's a mistake. It'd also be a good move to make the game feel more like the first game, which is what their kind of going for.

but you have cosmetic paintjobs for the nomad, isnt that great?

*wouldn't mind

>finally use the same engine as battlefield
>no space combat
>no vehicular combat
>ugly as fuck faces
>jank animations

thanks, bioware.

C-could they add weapons to the Nomad as DLC maybe?

They have no fucking excuse to not put weapons in the damn thing.

Battle-hijabs.

There will probably be hijab-wearing stronk muslim women in MEA.

The world of Mass Effect has moved past superstitious religions and theocratic authoritarianism.

Into the world of...everyone having sex with everyone and everything, apparently.

Wouldn't mind a cute hijabfu.

but we already had one

groce

You have to go back

According to the artbook her shawl was supposed to invoke the image of the Virgin Mary. It says she was supposed to look like a "motherly" character, which probably explains the hips.

Why they made her a twenty-something young woman with a tight suit and a silky voice if that was their intention, I'll never know.

>tfw you'll never orbit around your waifu's br*asts

I'd like to find at least one hiding away on the ship, in a pod or whatever, and have the option for Ryder to execute it on the spot without a word.

>tfw Tali will never grope you under a blanket while you're recovering at a hospital

>I banged xeno Virgin Mary
I've never been more proud to be a christ fag

I've been replaying ME2 with Kasumi in the squad and jesus christ, she's a fucking beast
Even on Insanity she plows through enemies like butter with her ninja teleportation shit

Yeah, Shadow Strike is pretty OP.

Uh he's still pretty murderous between 2 and 3.

>10 in 23 minutes

wew

Truly a ded thread.
It's the calm before the storm to come in March.

IGN coverage is supposed to start soon. We'll have stuff to talk about.

What coverage? When is soon?

There was talk that the marketing plan was going to start this month with the CES footage, some news about the soundtrack soon, the new andromeda initiative video we just got, and the last piece was a big preview with IGN. After that, it will be regular updates, including a 15 minute gameplay demo, up to the day of release.

Is that the fatty playing femRyder?

Thanks, I don't think the game will be as bad as people are making out desu.

Yep.

>Thanks, I don't think the game will be as bad as people are making out desu.

I figure it will be slightly better than DA:I, not as good as ME1. About as good as 2/3. I expect I will hate the new story from the leaks I've read.

>Thanks, I don't think the game will be as bad as people are making out desu
The negativity has been pretty over the top, but the story does seem legitimately retarded.
>go to a new galaxy with tech that shouldn't exist!
>explore new and exciting locations... that mostly look like Earth!
>meet new alien races... but spend most of your time screwing around with assholes from the Milky Way!
>enjoy a whole new experience... by fighting not-Collectors and not-Reapers!

>go to a new galaxy with tech that shouldn't exist!

What?

Small leak thanks to Funk.

Liam Costa (so is he the beaner the Hawke VA is playing?)

Jaal
The Kett (does this mean we get a Katt squadie too?)

Only Reapers can travel those sorts of distances without venting their drives into an atmosphere.

>>enjoy a whole new experience... by fighting not-Collectors and not-Reapers!

This is what asspains me the most next to leaving a milky way galaxy full of established lore. Kett designs look boring/too similar to collectors. We've already seen the giant alien ship villains and we know exploring the ruins of some dead civ are going to be important just like the fucking protheans.

We already knew Liam was a squaddie, Jaal is the pilot iirc, and if we had a Kett squaddie why would he be called "The Kett"?

the pilot is Kallo Jath. Jaal is someone we haven't seen/heard about yet. Liam's last name being Costa wasn't revealed yet.

>the pilot is Kallo Jath
Ah, OK.

Jaal is probably the name of the new alien species squadmate. The drenai looking ones.

Is that supposed to be Kai Reng?

Yes!

Atmospheric venting isn't the only method, it's just the best and safest one for conventional ships. It's mentioned there are other methods, guessing that a bunch of Ark ships and a space station class ship will have them.

Plot the flight plan to Andromeda shows multiple stops along the way to get there.

Aww fuck this

Not only is he black he has my last name too? Fuck. The future is mixed huh
He isn't touching my FemRyder

I wish I was white

>It's a "teenaged girl on deviantart romanticizes the worst character in the franchise" episode

>the worst character in the franchise
Uhm, this is not Jacob