fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170118.php

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/jx9iij/

>Half-AP class dailies
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7bzn2d/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fate-go.jp/2017/louy8k/
youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
imgur.com/a/6nXq9
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
fate-go.cirnopedia.org
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
imgur.com/a/7Nym6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gawain >>>>> Bro-san

>rooted androids are prevented from launching game

In what specific way? If the custom/non-factory OS is running?

Anyone here tried rolling gacha based on the server hours previously mentioned?

>2(or 3), 5, 7, 11 am/pm server time

bump before it dies so we can move to this one

Just started playing, I get how combat and chain works but is there a bread and butter strategy on how to approach battles? Should I build up Crits with quicks, or NP with arts etc.

After a few months of grinding I finally maxed out Shiki's bond

What sprite for Musashi?

Depends entirely on your party.

Depends on your party.

First.

;_;
>tfw no archer anne.

First one, long sleeves look silly

Depends on the servants you have and which ones you like.

Also depends on what you are against, but that is mostly just for hard events like Nero Festival. Most of the time you can beat what the game throws at you easily if you have them on good levels

Did you enjoy today's Scathach doujin /fgog/

Previous >[Dango Event Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/louy8k/

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]

>Half-AP class dailies

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB

Heh.

jump to this one afterwards

>>
>>

I have 30k to Cu's bond 10 and fucking 300k for Gilgamesh and Arturia

First one.

It'll be ages before you run into anything you can't beat with supports, and by then you'll know how things work.

Add me if you want: 438 381 323

Stop making new threads you fucking redditor

Nobu a CUTE.

Poison mom when?

xth for EVIL WITCH

I like the third for this.

>everyone's getting Shiki bonds but me
I want to die.

I'd like to ban you but that'd prove I'm a mod and they'd take away my shit so I'll just do something else instead

There's always next summer

There's parties for everything. and it depends on which servants and clothes you use.

You can with most of the content without a strategy though.

You can see what class the enemies are before you go into the fight.

Level up a few servants that you like of each class and take them when appropriate to counter the enemies. Then just hit the buttons to attack and thats it.

The crits and arts stuff are mainly there for decoration and extra flavor and not necessary in the slightest.

>Possibly the only female servant we've ever gotten that's confirmed completely straight
>Gets the most yuri fanart since Carmilla
Them moon people sure are strange

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

twitter?

I hope we get the Bishounen Ushiwakamaru she mentions from her universe.

Very evil.

Who is the main guess for the Servant in the left?

Alright, I'll just Iskandar and Gilgamesh for now then. I'm guessing leader doesn't matter unlike most other gacha game as well, since I don't see it on the wiki and FAQ.

Should've started bond grinding her when she got her bond level raised to 10

I would have been on it immediately, but I got occupied so much over the summer and it hasn't helped that it all turned out to be one big waste of time.

It used to be that the leader would be the servant your friends would see as Support, but now it doesn't matter at all. Some have a superstition that the one in front gets attacked a bit more often (because it used to be sort of like that) but it's probably just nonsense.

>fanart already
wew lad

The 1001 Nights narrator

So what's the deal with Medea and Semiramis' elf ears? They don't have anything in common (except that they're both Casters). so what might be the reason?
inb4 - "Don't" t. Nasu.

Leader used to matter when the game just started, since the leader of your first party was the support servant on the friendlist for other people to use and there was a bug that made enemies use their NPs only on the leader, so using servants like Marie Antoinette who have an invulnerability skill was recomended. Nowadays you set one per class so it doesn't mater anymore

One of them is Scheherazade, not sure about any others.

Third has some amazing tits.

Should I add those two hair sticks on the back of tamamo caster's head?

I'll slide the colors a bit if I keep it

>Iskandar + Gilgamesh
You shouldn't have any trouble.

Scheherazade because she's brown, because of the scroll on her staff and because Agartha's theme is "invasion from fiction".

Sherezade? Well, that should make for an interesting skillset.

Semiramis is the daughter of a mermaid or something like that.

-Merlin explains: Excalibur is a holy sword born inside the planet, a divine construct forged by the planet's own hands, made in anticipation of outside threats that would destroy the planet itself. A sword meant not to protect humans but to protect the planet, made to fight "destruction" itself, which is why its true power cannot be used unless to save the world.

-Meanwhile, Rhongominyad is not a weapon but a thing to keep the planet stable, an anchor. The other of the world where the land of faeries also exists is in a space between the world of humans and the actual surface of the planet, separated from the world of humans by a thin veil. Both the human world and the other side are textures pasted onto the surface of the planet. Planets change their rules of physics based on the life-forms on their surface, and so the age filled with mysteries and magic declined when humans became the largest group on the planet. The gods who were embodiments of nature with personalities became natural phenomena, and the ether in the air vanished. The decline was accelerated with the death of Solomon, and the age of gods (age of mysteries) came to a true end 500 years ago (from this point in time). The planet now belongs to humans, beings that exist independently of nature and can live outside of its cycle. The sentience of humans desired to rid the world of unclear laws, and so the planet's rules were rewritten to be optimal for humans to live. Dragons and fairies go against human rules, and so moved to the other side of the world, and only those who couldn't or wouldn't move remained. The former are mostly harmless but the latter are generally harmful to humans, and strong individuals can last for centuries even after the magic in the air dries up, remaining as threats to humans. Humans may now be the rulers of Earth, but this rule can overturned as easily as peeling away a veil. Rhongominyad is an anchor that keeps the texture of humans in place.

>this is what I was wearing when etc etc

Martha is the coolest!

imgur.com/a/7Nym6

Hot.

Merlin fucks women for breakfast. Faggots and fujos still ogle him.

It's on the image, cutie.
On Nobu's cape

Pirate sluts a cute

Rehashing.

good usage of the sluts, what's the source

thanks bby

Thanks for the info anons.

Pretty much started because Iskandar was finally available, too bad he's apparently mediocre. Gonna use him anyway.

third for the tits for me
it'd be perfect if it weren't for the stupid shit on her shoes

Ok hold on dude, are you Dest or Veyron?

what if he means the 3* versions

the artist has good taste, too bad they're a latefag

Medea is the daughter of a nymph and she is also the granddaughter of Helios. Supernatural ancestry.

Semiramis also has some of that supernatural stuff in her bloodline.

Guys I can't clear hands with this team

What am I doing wrong?

Dest

Makes me sad that they dont have doujins

Fuck off Misora.

>he's apparently mediocre

He's quite a bit less than mediocre. At least the mediocre AoE Sabers have slightly different uses, Iskander competes with Drake, and good fucking luck finding a reason to ever use him over her.

>Misora

Who

-The mysteries of the age of gods still remain in Britain because it's an island separated from the rest of the world, and Britannia is especially important as the "navel of the world", to those who lived in the mysteries this place is a holy land, their heart. If someone were to plot to fill the planet's air with ether again, their workshop would be made in Britain. As the last remnant of the age of gods, Britain could also become an axis used to overturn the world. Rhongominyad prevents this by holding things in place. What Artoria holds, given to her by Vivian, is its shadow. Because she has it, people can no longer see it as a pillar of light beyond the horizon, but it still exists as the tower at the furthest side.

Using ST NPs

Use who you like, after all there is no content that you can't clear with a support + bronze/silver servants.

Its easy, so just enjoy using your favorites. Thats the only way someone would enjoy this game anyways I imagine.

all this Arturia wank

That's cool but we have other heroes with pretty interesting parents. Zeus turned into a shower of gold to bang Perseus' mom but you wouldn't tell that just by looking at him.

>Tfw my only Arthuria is Saber Alter
D-Does Mordred count? I just want Lancer Alter.

>D-Does Mordred count?
Please refer to this handy infographic.

my only Arturias are welfare lily and santa alter

Where do people farm their Bond level? Babylon?

>Tsukihime 2 was Artoria wank all along
>Tsukihime remake will be Artoria wank
Nasu is a genius. Gotta love that slow burn.

16 saberfaces

Fuck off

camelot because it gives gold exp and chains, 2 waves and it's easy as shit with Rider Kintoki and atalanta

Agrippina is love. It feels weird that Caligula actually thinks this.

I want her so bad. I'd drop 80 bucks on her and then refund.

>Britannia is especially important as the "navel of the world", to those who lived in the mysteries this place is a holy land, their heart. If someone were to plot to fill the planet's air with ether again, their workshop would be made in Britain. As the last remnant of the age of gods, Britain could also become an axis used to overturn the world
Nasu's never going to stop fellating the Round Table, is he?

I don't think Caligula is thinking at all user.

I want her so badly

And we're sure to get more in the future.
Please look forward to the Saberface from the Tsukimeme event coming soon in NEVER EVER.

He loves Agrippina but at the same time he loves Nero.

Is he mad at Agrippina or is it that looney that he looks past it?

>UNRIVALED wishing me happy birthday
>that voice
fuck, now I'm forever spooked

Don't be mean.

Same.
Next rate-up I WILL get her.

happy birthday, user