>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previously:

first for OC

Reminder that "Cunnystone" is code for pedophile.

correct

running finley + justicar is my favourite meme in a deck

>still playing the inferior "T"CG

Are the quests broken again? This is my 3rd day with only 40g including rerolls

anyone wants a cheap and easy deck to reach Rank 5 and get the golden epic? (It's wild tho)

I went from rank 18 to 5 in 2 days with it because nobody is trying to counter it yet

DELETE THIS

What do you get on 5?

Rate my Spam

Reported.

Go on…

what. the. fuck.

Say something NICE about this boy.

Kek

GIBE MORE SHECKLES, BOY

Believe in the heart of the deck user.

Do you guys actually like Jade Golems?

No.

your ranked chest gets upgraded and you get a golden epic + the other stuff at the end of the month

It's basically pre-standard Egg Druid but with
>Mark of the Lotus because it's a cheaper Power of the Wild
>Bloodsail Corsair + Patches to counter Pirate decks

if you don't have Patches it's ok, you can sub him with another low cost minion

>Wild

I'm far less interested now.

They're a pretty cool mechanic. Too bad Pirate Warrior shits all over every Jade Deck save for Shaman.

I've been meaning to try an Actual Freeze Mage deck for a while. Looks fun and interesting.

>It's another "They have the perfect answer to whatever you play" Arena run

Man this game is s i c k

This is why I gave up on Arena. The only people left are HearthAreba abusing tryhards. I can make gold/buy packs faster in Ranked.

but I said it was Wild in my original post user

>6 mana 12/12 with taunt

Epiigggg :Ddddddd

Lies.

another trump tournament run
previous result: 0-3 in the first round

I miss when Arena was the wild west, and it felt like everyone was actually putting their deckbuilding skills to the test, and if they really wanted to tryhard they would watch Kripp or Trump or whoever and at least try to learn game theory. Now it's just "pick what Heartharena highlights for you".

Excellent.

But they still suck, they just have Shredders now.

>Return after half a year
>Saved a drafted arena deck for over 10 months
>No idea why it is still active but give it a go
>Lose first game but blast straight to 8/1 after that
>Tfw no more mass aoe removal from mages
>Tfw no more pally divine shield decks
>Tfw no more warlock decks with 100% damage spells
>Tfw no doubt that I'll go 10 wins min.
>10th game
>Disconnect
>11th game
>Slow as fuck mage, wastes his whole early game using his hero power
>Line up haunted creeper, void walker, huge toad, mechwarper
>He drops his first minion in turn 4, a frozen elemental
>Drop knife juggler
>Drop flame juggler
>MISS
>MISS
>Pop creeper
>MISS
>MISS
>Throw in the toad
>MISS
And that's how I learned that dropping a 6/6 instead of low tier shit and hoping for rng is always better

They really need to revamp Arena. The card pool is getting so diluted that it's you just don't play around anything anymore.

describe this game.

>I can make gold/buy packs faster in Ranked
?

They're thinking of changing it to Standard.

Makes sense to me but Wild's already forgotten. Seems a waste to lose all of those old cards.

literal chess

fun & interactive

I watched pro players during the blizzcon once and this was literally the move order of them.

How am I supposed to watch this shit?

Wild has a lot of cool cards. This isn't one of them, but DUDE HOGOBLIN

Really makes you think...

Arcane Explosion every time.

Games still decided by rag hits

>he doesn't enjoy watching 4D chess
heh, I guess we can't all be patricians.

Nice Photoshop.

Super aggressive exciting aggro showdown.

>this is LITERALLY what aggro players think

Do you really want an RNG card in your deck?

fake and gay

also my pic shows I'm rank 5 in wild

>buccaneer made portal even better

do I need to build a deck around this guy or can I just slap him in some midrange shell

Build around him if you want to be most effective. N'Zoth, Syl and that sort of stuff.

it's like a worse 477

damn, I don't have all the other high end control shaman cards like ele-destruction and hallazeal

Well, try him out however you like, user. Just so long as you have fun.

>tfw there will never be an emote to convey 'hurry the fuck up and play a card, any card'

I usually use "Greetings" for that purpose and it works about 70% of the time

Reminder that this card exists.

CONTROL META

i used to use the sorry emote when i forgot to end my turn or was alt tabbed and accidentally roped my opponent
but then team 5 removed the "sorry" emote and instead put in an even more annoying and even more BM emote

this has to be on purpose. how can a team of people can be this incompetent?

I WANT ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW TO MAKE A BRAND NEW DECK, SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER MADE BEFORE AND PLAY IT. PLAY IT IN CASUAL. PLAY IN RANKED. PLAY IT IN WILD. PLAY IT WITH A FRIEND. FUCK IT, PLAY IT AGAINST THE LEGENDS OF AZEROTH. I DON'T CARE. BUT DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR JUST ONE GAME.

>you used to think Jackie was big

Have 1600 dust

Legendaries I have (MSoG)

>Razza
>Shaku
>Noggenfogger
>Patches
>Don'Han Cho
>KAzakus

What should I craft next for fun?

I have most vanilla legendaries (And karazhan and LoE of course) as well the 4 old gods from Wotog

Not sure what to go for

Only key class legendaries Im missing are Leeroy and Thalnos

Im thinking of getting Aya because she's used in so many decks and lets me play jade shaman for crusing up the ladder (Sitting at rank 11 rn) And meme around with jade rogue.

Or maybe Finja for a fun deck because I think the cards pretty cool on its own.

Or maybe beardo for my reno priest?

I dont really wanna craft any TGT cards because they'll be rotating soon but I could see the appeal in getting Saraad for reno priest, or Kraag and playing pirate warrior (I know its cancer but this might be our only chance to play a viable kraag ever)

Or Edwin because I play a fuckton of miracle and lack him and run fucking scarabs to find him.

Fuck sake too much to choose from

So essentially you use this to combo with cards that have good effects but are held back by their shit stats, so you can give them 3/6 to make them more powerful

But I genuinely cant think of anything that works with

Or you could use it to combo with temporary buffs to make the buffs permanent? Like combo it with power overwhelming or rockbiter weapon?

Could combo it with validated doomsayer. Makes it a permanent 7/7 and the doomsayer a 3/6 that becomes a 7/6 and the start of every turn

Or maybe combo it with scaled nightmare? But I feel like it'd just be weaker.

Alright. I didn't try very hard and neither did my opponent, but it was something new.

people tried it with patron
nobody tried it with PO because faceless shambler is better for that

>I-i-if you're sure...
what did it mean?

>I need edwin so fucking much I run scarabs for him
vs
>these fun cards that maybe will help my meme decks

hmmmmmmm

Shes a 1/1, she knows she'll die in pretty much any combat. But you are hero commanding officer, she looks up to you and respects your judgement

She takes a quick look at the tunnel trogg you're sending her to kill, she knows she has absolutely no chance of walking away without being savaged by it

But she obeys your commands, because she trusts you, and knows you wouldn't give her an order if you werent sure it was a good one

I keep her nice and safe in my collection anyway from any nasties.

I've still cruise control'd to rank 11 without him though (Shaku's a good card m8s), so as much as I WANT him and my deck would benefit from him, he's not exactly NEW yaknow? Beside the fact that I play with him semi-often from swashburglars and scarabs anyway

But Finja is completely new and different and way more hipster

kek

>ywn have a timid blue haired engineer gnome qt who obeys your every command

I see, but If you truly only seek fun, Finja might be the thing you need.

I was stuck searching for an opponent for around five minutes before I gave up and logged back in. It reconnected me to this and the enemy blew up immediately, no cards and no name. I feel like they could throw a billion dollars at this problem and fix it instead of visiting Hawaii again.

congrats on the W

>*dum dum, dum dum*
what did he mean by this?

What happened to convince Brode that the average person is so fucking stupid they would literally be unable to comprehend Molten Giant having its changes reverted?

Like how fucking hard is it to subtract? Gee, I pay my taxes and I pay my bills and I balance my checkbook and I have a job and a 401k and a car, but I'm so fucking helpless if you tell me to subtract 5 from a number between 6 and 30. I just can't handle all that complexity.

Knowing when to tap and when not to tap as Reno Lock is what is actually hard to figure out. I get they don't want to change cards around so much but it's such a stupid excuse to say you don't want to confuse players.

just qued up against the real pavel rofl

brode uses his own logic on other people

>man this is hard, no one else would understand it if i dont

just like how reynad calls everyone virgin losers when he is mad, its all projecting

this guy is an absolute fucking god apprently

>roach thread on pol is more alive than hsg

i hate this game

>Haventards

>he fell for the sun satan meme

>weaboos

jesus this ui looks awful

4 u

it's Pavel, my dude
he literally controls every RNG in the game (50% of the time, of course)

13/20 69606

Greet twice if you want a meme game, toherwise I pass turns

it's just like... the one game a play versus pavel and this is what he gets ROFL fucking rigged boys

Are you CIA?

lol?

The UI is worse than Hearthstone but honestly I'm enjoying my break with Weebstone. The lack of RNG got me good.

looks a thousand times better than hearthshits you retarded autist

New thread

the ui is a cluttered mess compared to hs