Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA

really makes you think

>high quality of discos

wtf i hate Trump now

Show was awesome.

The creator dude should go back to that and cut that Black Jesus shit out.

Shit ain't funny.

OP's quote is from the very first episode senpai

Also, was Jesus not black?

jesus never existed

Did he never exist as white or a black man tho?

He could have existed as a psychic snail man, it doesn't matter

People from the levant where most likely semitic or slightly European (admixture) like greek. No chance in hell the self aclaimed prophet jew was Black.

The first two are true.

>he hasn't read the 28 pages

I dunno famalam, I've watched a little Black Jesus, and what I saw seemed pretty funny. But the Boondocks was fucking fantastic.

So maybe not sub-Sahara black but definately a sand nigger

>people think huey is supposed to represent the voice of reason and not the narrow minded black power stereotype

wew lad

BIG
MESSIANIC
COCK

>he converted people with his BBC
>he was hung [spoiler]on a cross[/spoiler]
>he conducted parties with wine because he was a fresh nigga, bread because he was a poor nigga

He can't, they cut him out for not writing fast enough. That's why the last season is so awful, he wasn't involved

Clue is the name

What is the skin colour of that snailman though?

Jesus was black in one incarnation, white, asian, arab, indian, hispanic, etc, in other incarnations.

The devil is in all of us as is God.

The government can't tell you the truth to save their lives.

Black Jesus is a great show dude. Just try to get over the idea that Jesus could be black or incarnate as a black man, and you'll have more fun. I don't get why people have to feel offended.

HAHAHAHA Jesus was not black, that's hilarious to think so, however, he most certainly was not white either.
Reagan wasn't even close to be a devil, much less "THE" devil.
As far as 9/11 goes, you're most likely right. The truth causes panic and riots like a negro getting shot in Detroit. Simple minds can't handle hard truths.

jesus never existed. there is no devil. the government does not know that it is lying to you about 9/11.

>the gover mentioned does not know that it is lying to you about 9/11

This an interesting concept but I can't wrap my head around it currently. Could you please explain this idea a little more in depth so that my currently ignorant yet expanding mind can understand?

>lol 9mm

someone else tells lies to the government -> the government is too stupid and believes them -> the government always forces its own opinion on the people

also doublethink: if you want to be a successful liar, you have to believe in your own lies like they were true

don't you go tellin white people the troof. you need to learn how to lie like me, i'ma find me a white man and lie to 'em right now.