Thoughts on the RR Wraith?

Thoughts on the RR Wraith?

If i somehow got the money for it is it a good buy?

It looks fucking great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78P1lieCNO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine being a fucking manlet

Used Phantom.

It's a big car.

And why would I want it?

No charge for yous

>British plate
>LHD

It's a footballer's car, there are way better options in that price range that look nicer and perform better while keeping the luxury factor, if you're not trolling, look at Maserati instead, or a Bently

I don't think you are supposed to think about price when shopping for a RR. Abd Maserati is nowhere near Bentley level.

Why not get an S class and enjoy actual new technology?

For you.

You mean new technology that requires constant service?

King of road cars

C63s AMG. That is all.

You'd be surprised , i know a lot of people rich enough to afford one but not rich enough to not care about getting a good bang for the buck.

The richest people I know live in big homes in areas where they are developing a lot of mid sized homes just for sheer resale. They also drive base-mid level compacts-midsized. One drives a older used infiniti. Cars don't mean shit regarding wealth

Way too fucking boring. I can barely stay awake in shitty, loud and rough shitboxes. Get 4 doors and a Chauffeur.

The wraith is really weird inside, most of the dash looks like it comes from a 7-series (which it probably does) but there's other bits that look like they came straight off a 70's corniche, it's a very strange juxtaposition

I thought they were cool until just now, when i saw that picture

One day, there will be a Rolls-Royce SUV.
And when that day come, I will cry because the Rolls-Royce as we know it has died.

I can buy the Wraith and Ghost are basically being blinged-up Beemers because it's cheaper to use existing floor-plans and then fill 'em with wood and shag-pile carpeting then designing and building a unique platform...

I don't think any RR is a good buy, because they depreciate like mad. You pretty much have to love the car, and keep it for either a few months, or most of its life to actually get anything out of it.

You sell it back to them after a year or do what most rich people do and just lease it. Most wealthy people would write some of it on taxes as a business expense.

>Thoughts on the RR Wraith?
Just buy the chinese version of it that is slightly shorter and substitute RR badges on it. It will be stupendously cheaper and last almost as long.

Maserati is garbage. If you want sub $150k luxury go Mercedes S class

Get the Bentley if you have a chauffeur.

See, the problem here is that you're thinking like someone who can't afford the car in the first place. Anybody rich enough to actually afford one is getting a new one every year pretty much; they don't give two shits about depreciation

I like the Model S more.

>It looks fucking great.
I agree but i could never enjoy it fully since i know its based on f01... Phantom coupe is outdated so best thing would be to wait for new Phantom coupe that should come in next 5 years

Im sure it is fantastic.

But it is so expensive I can't imagine how much money you would need to truly afford one.

If I were in the market for a big fast luxury car I would like to compare the Continetal GT to this.

>be rich
>but also manlet

Would it be worth it, lads? If you could be a multimillionaire but you were shrunk down to 5'9''.

Used used phantom

hell yeah nigga.
might change my mind at 5'6

split the difference
youtube.com/watch?v=78P1lieCNO0

Yeah id just wear lifts like rdj

I am 5'9.

>mfw I'd unironically rather stay 6'4"

I already spend way, way less than I earn so it wouldn't matter to me

This is true, especially now. Very wealthy friends of mine drive top of the line Honda SUVs and big trucks. And friends of mine without a pot to piss in have Escalades and Mercedes.

>imagine

This is true. They also want to distance themselves from the minorities in Benz's.
Everyone has a Benz or a Beemer now. It doesn't mean anything anymore.

Yeah, it's funny, all the rich people I know too drive Toyota/Honda/Nissan or a luxury model of them. The most expensive cars they'll usually splurge for outside of the odd 911 is a GMC Sierra or a Land Cruiser/LX.

Luxury cars are money pits in every sense of the word. Sure the numbers dont lie but when are you realistically going to gun it in your RR

RR's are for rappers, over-paid athletes and talent-less celebrities. Thousands of dollars go towards fabricating fake wood panels and basic options can cost the price of a regular car.

That being said id still drive one, but only if i was on my last leg and wanted to spend all my money before i croaked

Is there ANY great pleb filter than wanting to DRIVE a Rolls-Royce? They're chauffeur/driver cars.

That's what makes the Wraith so awful. It betrays the nature of the brand. It's like a cat that barks.

There is a RR SUV coming this year

Am I crazy for actually being excited for the Lambo SUV?

I actually think it could be better looking than a lot of their cars. That wedge aesthetic they do lends itself well to a taller vehicle.

Looks like a dune hopper

To counter this, I know rich people with big houses and Lamborghinis.

Rolls and Bentleys are cars that say you have money and trying to buy taste.

BMW and Mercs say you have no taste what so ever.

Lexus are for Freemasons and Asians.

Infinitis are for black people

Panameras are for the blind

Teslas for the trend chasers, early adopters, eco weenies, and gadget junkies.

Audis are for people that want nice cars and don't mind being confused for a VW owner.

Volvos are for academics, doctors, and well off soccer moms

Cadillacs are for Trump voters

Lincolns, who?

Jaguars and Maseratis are for lawyers.

Then what are Aston Martins?

Doug DeMuros

Cars for patricians.

It's an awesome car, and it would attract intelligent and emotionally mature women instead of Mercedes whores and Lamborghini sluts.

It looks like a Lexus

What about Range Rover ?

>"rolle royce is a footballers car"
>suggest a bentley

>Calls a Rolls-Royce a footballer's car
>Suggests Maserati and Bentley

Are you usually this stupid or are you making a special effort today?

Blacks...

Is your name Khan?

That's why you buy one used. Buy one that is a couple years old with 15k miles and you will get 100k+ off sticker price.

>fake wood panels

you what? M8, all the wood in a RR comes from the same damn tree, and it's lined up so autistically that there are no broken lines.

pic related, my father had a ghost for a few years. Total land barge that is bigger than most SUVs but faster than most things on the road. Twin turbo v12 0-60 in around 4.6. Hilarious car with built in umbrellas that will set you back $1k for replacements.