Getting a crossover

Shit guys. I'm 25 and its definitely time for me to get a ride. I have been looking at all of these sporty new rides but none of them look like they will last 10 years let alone have any sort of promising resale value at that time. Plus I want to look professional for work and shit and not like some idiotic tragic man child. ALSO I am not happy about it but its what's out there. Subaru...reliability is meh for the price , New sporty civics are fucking GIANT, frs,brz etc all are really pointless. Getting an Altima is probably a horrible idea right?

MX5 is always the answer

I'm not getting a fucking miata.

>how do I avoid looking like a idiot without changing what is making me look like an idiot
This thread is over

Subaru/Volvo 4wd wagon and shut the fuck up

merry christmas. Cadillac to the rescue

Fuck off awd shill

Get a Ford Escape with the 2.0L ecoboost.

Give 0 fucks what Veeky Forumsutists think when you blow past their shitty miatas.

Drove one not to long ago. It was ok...I think I'm gunna go with a crv or hrv. I'm interested in that little Honda they are supposed to bring over so maybe I can get a deal for being a repeat customer...plus epic resale bro

I see, you want fuel economy, not power

Yeah its a commuter . My dream car comes in a few years homie...cant wait for it.

Crossovers are made more cheaply than any other segment, aside from subcompacts. Get a professional sedan or wagon. A crossover is more a sign of defeat than even a minivan.

Crossover is a sign of defeat
>Confidence issues for 100 alex

Go with the CR-V, if and when you decide to sell it, it won't be hard. If it's a hand-me-down car, your kids won't get killed when they eventually rear end somebody while texting.

I also tried the hrv...Its actually not bad...It handles like a hatchback with a bit of a lift...its really tolerable.

Get yourself a pre 94 mighty dodge

Unless you're a faggot in which case you should buy a civic and shut the fuck up

I just have no experience with the hrv, I'm sure it's going to last a long time if it's anything like the crv though. Friend has a first gen crv on 225k miles, still runs fine with minimal maintenance needs.

FWD or AWD?

I love the one in the middle. There is a guy near where I live that has one...I think this one is a dually tho..am I right?

>t. Never woke up to see 250 mm of snow on the road

This

Not him but I've driven through 10 inches of fresh unplowed snow in a fucking stock crown victoria. Open diff, cheapest snow tires I could find that were technically still snow tires. AWD cucks get fucked.

Snow surfing in a land barge is fun, but AWD drifing is more fun.

WRX wagon.

Impossibly good resale.

they come in both I have one and opted for the awd which is only auto I believe. Its totally enjoyable for crossover spec. Like the poster said its basically just a lifted hatchback

SS Commodore has everything you want and more

Its too bad I don't live in auslandia

Don't they sell an equivilant in America?

Not a wagon variant