/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General:

My waifu is better than your waifu edition.

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 16th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

>3.5 Preliminary Notes
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/1bbb52f23cb2a462dec0230aa523d0406f57ed97

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 update info from Famitsu
famitsu.com/news/201701/05124262.html

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12120244
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ignore erpers
ignore ebins
post about the game

what's memeroon's endgame

What's the difference between t9 and t9s? What does savage even change? Is it super crazy more difficult??

>tfw no lewd lalas on balmung anymore

Where are Emily, Kiss and Shyv?
I miss Emily, Kiss and Shyv...

i still love you

What would you do if you met this in an alleyway?

You're autistic, kill yourself.

Pull their tail.

I see nothing wrong with that. In fact, that's an improvement.

But images involve the game.

love you too qtpie

I wouldn't, who goes down alleyways?

Our group's WHM rarely uses Regen in raids, is this an issue?

yes

sabei why do you like pumping lalas

Did you try googling that?

yes
it's amazing healing for the MP cost and it allows them to throw DPS more reliably

Hello ??

Well Regen is their most efficient heal. What do you think?

Is that lala being pumped?

Do you like kidnappings?

How else would I find my victims?

Yes, I did. I can not find the answer for the question I asked.

How do I politely tell them to start using regen more often? I feel like they would interpret it as telling them how to play their job.

I'm reads for GARO mount and Mhachi armor.

You tell them straight up and stop being a social retard. If they take it offensively, get a new healer.

wtf is this thing and why do i keep seeing pics of it

fuck off

Any WVR/GSM/LTW on Balmung willing to craft 4* BRD stuff for free or a small fee? I'll buy my own mats.

Same.
If I was PLD I'd cry day and night for Jakuzure's demon metal fist thing.

Post cute highlanders!

Just tell them straight up. Having to tiptoe around someone's ego is a pain in the ass and sets a bad precedent for other members.

If they're new to the job, it's a different story. So just tell them.

You first.
Oh wait, you already did.

No hairstyle will ever make that face attractive.

@165716015
you first

Touch tails and report back

>stop being a social retard.
Where do you think you are?

If they don't use regen it's likely they don't really know how to play the job, or at least they don't understand how HoTs work- which is sort of central to playing WHM. If they get mad tell them to fuck off.

d-did anyone else get disconnected from cactaur

Snazzy.
My knowledge of GARO begins and stops at this webm. I just think that black mount looks neat and I might get one or two of the armors. Can't quite remember what they all looked like.

no... you're on cactuar? me too..

i can't reconnect :(

>your anime waifu will never be real

why not?

Enjoy your ban faget

Awena, when did you transfer from Balmung?

Who do you think has the coolest armor?
strawpoll.me/12120244

>you will never have a Lala sit on your face
What is the point anymore?

every time i try it says disconnected from server

i just wanted to run one more time damnit

They're not new to the job, and aren't afraid to use Medica II, they just never use Regen. I'm looking at 6 different logs and the most they used Regen in one fight was 8 times, and that was one run, the rest they used it 3 or fewer times. We've been raiding together for 10 weeks now, but I only just recently noticed when our MT was asking about safe times to drop stance on certain floors. We're a pretty casual group, so I try not to nitpick about things, but the more often the MT wants to stance dance the more apparent the weaknesses with the healing setup are going to be. As it stands, both healers are content to let the MT drop to half health then heal him up full then go back to dpsing until he's at half health again. There's also been instances where there's a lot happening and the MT dies to autos because he's getting no HoTs or heals. I'm just not sure if I should mention it to the raid leader so they can handle it, or mention it to the WHM specifically.

I'm just worried that it might cause some trouble since it hasn't been a major issue up until now, and it could be seen as being overly critical?

What does Sproutlander's pussy taste like?

tell them they're a fucking idiot and don't know how to play their job.

you won't be wrong.

Does nobody here know?

Surely you guys have done t9s before, haven't you Anons?

If your MT has to stay in tank stance for any bit of time longer than he needs to just so you can baby your shit healer you're doing something wrong.

>World data could not be obtained.
>Please try logging in later.
MODS
HELLO???!
HELP!!!

we're not google, do your own research

meteors drop faster and hurt more
golems move faster upon spawning so any slight aggro mishap makes them eat eachother
i think feeding damage meteors is more dangerous
ravensblight gives a vuln up when it explodes which forces a tankswap iirc, also she does it in last phase
heavensfall patterns go in reverse and meteors drop during them so they have to be performed differnetly
more divebomb patterns
two thunder debuffs at once

that's all i can remember

Ehh? I'm asking a question on the raid difficulty, what separates it from the normal version. I already said I tried googleing this and got nothing.

If this general is not for game discussion hen what's it for?

Me too. I was leaving a dungeon at the time.

>lost connection to server during dungeon
>world data could not be obtained
>please try logging in later

what the fug me too
maybe we were in the same dungeon desu :O

Tried to update what I could with newer or just different pictures

>naka will never take a fat rip from your vape until his lungs are full
>he will never place his plump, pursed lips against your quivering boypussy
>he will never exhale and fill your guts with the dankest cloud ever fathomed
why
even
live
anymore
fuck

SOURCE??

primal's down
anyone on gilga want me to suck them off?

holy shit. wonderful meme.

Depends on what race you are.

f/22y/highlander/32D

A++
I look like a dweeb.

I hope he dies before we free alamigo

Search for elf and femdom on sadpanda.

I really liked the previous picture but people said I was portraying too many of the people in it underdressed so I tried to remedy that, yer not a dweeb tho

Reminder that this is the best iteration of Blue Mage and if they don't use this style whenever BLU comes to XIV then Square Enix is truly dead.

shut upppppppppppppp

Shit wrong pic

>tfw no one to use my lalaboi as an onahole

That looks fucking retarded
Are you a gay superhero or something? You can't seriously think this design looks good at all can you?

If they are relying primarily on gcd heals that's not the best way to do things. They want to keep HoTs on the tank (or keeping HoTs on the raid in parts where there's lots of raid damage going out), mitigate when necessary, and otherwise just use off-gcds for when you need to heal a big chunk of health. It's perfectly fine to let the tank drop real low on HP so long as the healers know what's coming next and the tank doesn't die. Letting the tank drop low and then spending the next 2 or 3 gcds casting cure II is inefficient and dangerous if you mess up your timing. GCD heals should only be used when it's absolutely necessary. It sounds to me like your healers are overly concerned with dpsing but they don't know how to use the rest of their kit correctly in order to facilitate their dpsing. They will be able to do a lot more damage by properly using HoTs. Divine Seal+Regen buys you tons of gcds to dps. You can see this by watching any skilled WHM play, although I don't know who is legit that has videos out these days.

fuck off ika

Where should I be using Fracture during my Triple Cleave rotation?

lemme pump that lalaboi

Gross af

Race?

Maybe if you didn't fanta..

Male c@

They can if it's what they grew up with. A lot of people can't bare to throw away what they cherished as children. Also I've heard there's lore behind why they dress like that, as opposed to XI's design not?

What? Are you saying that XI's BLU doesn't have lore behind its gear? Who told you that because it's a blatant lie.

Yeah, I think the iconic Blue Mage design is the good one.

Nah I don't really know if there is any at all. It just exists, and that's always been fine with me. Nobody ever questions why Red Mage dresses the way it does.

there's like a million of those

this is good

this is bad

+1

this is iconic

this is not

>doesn't answer the question

looks meme and stupid
looks like it's actually fits in the game world

you belong in jail.

Probably a noob question but is the hunting log worth doing / needed for anything important?