He doesn't pressure wash his car interior

>he doesn't pressure wash his car interior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4KuBXOPuRaw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=4KuBXOPuRaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigga what the fuck

Oh look, another reason to not buy a used car.

holy shit wtf

This.
I worked at several detail shops and quit each one when they asked me to pressure wash interiors.

lol did he kill someone in there or something

I want to think you're joking, but when I look this up, I actually find videos of people doing this.

of course this would happen in a country where dumb pieces of shit drive on the wrong side of the road

>I actually find videos of people doing this

You can't just say that and not post them.

It's like you want that dirt adding weight and slowing you down.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KuBXOPuRaw&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=4KuBXOPuRaw

Here you go.

Why are people this stupid?

That thing looks completely stripped. Big difference.

I just bought a Fit, and this ruined my day.

>Audi drivers

Lmao

That nigga washing the Kia only washed the inner sills and bottom of the door, from what I saw, not the whole interior.

I bet the spotless interior thread would enjoy this.

No we don't. Nothing about mold is spotless.

>he doesn't paint and upkeep his engine bay

Mamma mia

What's the big deal

>not wanting the triple rainbow shine and spotless rinse in your car
fucking pleb

>grandpa vs. Caro Plus

Though can you imagine if that was done right, everything painted properly, it's look daned cool.

>I just bought a Fit

What color and how are you enjoying it so far?

>asterisk
Because we can't have people sueing us for not telling them their dead relatives couldn't use Refresh Mode(tm) while going 80mph in rush hour traffic.

this is not real life

Anyone have the video of the dealership doing it as an instructional video?

Anyone else pressure wash their engine compartment?
>mfw my firewall is actually white after almost two decades of being owned by a piesa

Some people just need to be repeatedly stabbed in the face until they stop moving.

I'm scared of breaking stuff, all the vacuum lines and electrical is original. I need one of those steam things.
>tfw you thought your whole engine bay was rusty and decrepit beyond repair but then brushed against something with your hand and realized it's just half an inch of burned oil covering perfect factory paint

What year is your car? I was scared at first too, but I just went for it. As long as you don't put the wand less than a cunts hair away from anything electrical you should be okay. My truck is a 98 and I hose the engine bay and undercarriage pretty regularly

No, user.

Fuck mechanics right?