/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

MP edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/WaB1BTBJ

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New user created stuff:
>Undead Calradia
moddb.com/mods/undead-calradia
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>(Fixed) Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7b
mega.nz/#!mQQmBQ5a!tomenTON1qzCZ-kiVG9vlHz7LqoY1Hmwi-kQrq43Hhw
mega.nz/#!EgI1UCAT!WjL7bVtJPoNcaNJ7kuUEUGFWoBqM2Aq6K-VN51Swmck (options)

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLB9PlqkONo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Prima Nocta is the birthright of every Noble.

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

>someone using an image made from someone else's screenshot as the OP image
this is some real teamwork here boys

The Dynasty Warriors mod is great! Check it out my friend :)

Any mod with cleavage? I like being teased.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLB9PlqkONo

What's changed since you first saw this, anons?

LADS CHECK OUT THE BLOG

BANNERLORD RELEASING ON MARCH

Well now I know why Bannerlord is never coming out

>Ginge confirms that the Battanians aren't Welsh
>They're "le epic picts xD"

absolutely nothing, my life has long since lost meaning and I only continue to live due to biological imperative

Fake shit

It'll be August EA MP alpha access

>My face when we still have a year to go

>it's been five fucking years

Leave this general and never come back.

No it hasn't. Announcement was made in September of 2012.

It's only been 4 years and 4 months. But with how things are going, I'll probably be correcting you again next year and say that it's only been 5 years and 4 months.

>Cao cao posting
>Leave

Kill yourself

>aren't Welsh
Good.

>
top kek

no u

Cao Cao posting was obnoxious even when the original poster did it. /mbg/ always had the worst memes

why don't you make some quality mountainblade memes then user

ROTK is a quality empire sim franchise; that was indirectly cited as an inspiration for original M&B (via KOEI games in general), so it is actually a shame that there isn't a quality ROTK mod.

Bannerlord should at the very least copy the empire management interfaces (like the ability to make lord assignments on a map interface or reorganize lord lists) and the ability to create characters and factions without needing to mod the game.

this game is shit

no u

If they are going to going to allow AI lords to die in Bannerlord I hope assassination/coups will be a thing.

Any mods that let you do hienous shit to peasants/civilians? I feel edgy today.

This game is boring and trash, you would literally have to be autistic to enjoy playing this for more than ten hours

With ROTK's >600 lords that span roughly 3-4 generations it can handle executions and coups.

What would be great is if Marshall coups could potentially influence an entire region rather than their direct holdings. ROTK has a similar position; such as ROTK 11 's "Viceroy", where you could basically create a sub-kingdom within your own kingdom (by assigning the viceroy lords and fiefs to delegate) and assign their policy (namely defense, domestic, and aggression against a specific faction IIRC).

Bannerlord's kingdom aspect could benefit a lot if they borrowed some ideas from KOEI's sims.

What about the custom officer creator where you can give your character 9 in every skill, 100 in every stat and the most broken battle skills ever?

do not post these things

What about it? You can also create an NPC kingdom with such demi-gods if you felt so inclined.

Then leave

Addendum: You can also always do this in M&B by simply importing in a character with maxed everything via notepad editing.

>what about it?
They're very qt, I'm a fan of overpowered waifus

>that rank
>at 23 years old
>those skills
>has a city already
Honestly surprised she isn't getting burned for being a witch or something

This user gets it.

>tfw I made three literally perfect waifus and HAREM'd them all as Lu Bu
ONLY THE STRONGEST

>I'm a fan of overpowered waifus
One of the many reasons historically accurate Sengoku is a great setting

Having never played ROTK only NA:SOI & NA:SOI:A should I play ROTK11 or ROTK13?
The only place I can find 11 is on GamersGate.

Is enlisting as a recruit in Floris a fun way to play? The last time I tried it I got stuck waiting in town with some faggot noble all the time, I'm guessing I should chose someone that's always at war like Swadia or constantly fighting bandits like Nords?

why is thrusting so broken? spears are shit in the game
not even swords are good for thrusting

The best way to do it imo is to enlist with the ruler of a faction so that you can advance really quickly by participating in the tournaments when they host a feast. I wouldn't exactly call it really fun, but it is a very efficient way to increase you relation with the ruler, get some easy cash, and get really high tier armor.

no upstab and anims are slow in native
native balance is bad

ROTK 11 is a solid game. I haven't been able to play ROTK13 yet (in my backlog) but it seems to have similar complaints to ROTK12 in that the battles are too streamlined and simple. One other thing to note is that the premises of the two games is very different: ROTK11 is a pure Empire Sim game (that you can play as king game with some imagination) whereas ROTK13 is designed as a RP sim game with Empire Sim elements (notably you can play as an officer).

Nobunga's Ambition: Iron Triangle is great as is ROTK9 which has similar real time overworld mechanics.

Aside from the setting the KOEI empire sim games tend to be pretty different. KOEI really tries to mix it up between games.

it also sucks in most mods

most mods don't change those

Whoops, this was intended for While Freelancer is a nice novelty and can sometimes be meta to get good equipment early in some mods it tends to be terribly inefficient and can screw your character over if you accidentally desert or your lord gets captured as a prisoner.

Always better to just be a mercenary globally help whatever lord needs help.

so...
the only thing i can do is whine about it?

Meanwhile, in bizarro /mbg/...

or fix it yourself
read the pastebin

>anti-pathing spikes
whomever thought placing these at THREE bottlenecks at the very end of the siege needs to be shot.

Getting the last 20 guys tends to take twice as long as the main siege itself because of what a time wasting abomination they are

>playing a dude
Kill yourself lass

husbands are so useless compared to wives playing a female character sucks

>some faggots actually like to play Nords

fucking kill yourselves, khergits forever

You know, I was pretty surprised at first, but I'm glad TW announced Bannerlord just a few short months before they released it. The weekly blog updates really helped build up hype, too.

Shame the game is such absolute shit.

cavalry are gay!

Protecting and uplifting the peasantry is the birthright of every Noble.

ill do that for you

was meant for

Don't you fucking dare make this a reality.

It technically is part of their responsibility to protect the peasantry at least

That was meant for bizarro post, thanks for the (You) anyway

Bizarro /mbg/ means it will never come true.

Bannerlord will be good.

If it is ever released.

unironically true

Protect them from their virginity maybe.

HELP!

I joined the Kingdom of Swadia and Harlaus just won't stop going to war. None of the other factions can stop him because he's such a bloodthirsty maniac. Fuck, I try to organize a feast, but he and the other Lords never attend because Harlaus wants to raze Sargoth or Shariz. How do I make Harlaus more peaceful?

there are newfags/redditors on /mbg/ RIGHT NOW that don't understand bizarroposting

It's just a scary thought user.

Utter newfag here, how much lewd is added through dickplomacy and how lewd is it

why does everyone gets pissed off by cozur's autism but no one laffed at xpearse's?

who

literally who

Who's the most humble modder in your opinion? I would say it's Welshdragon.

The whole Custom Knighthood Order thing in Prophesy of Pendor is incredibly interesting.

Shame I can't get into it because
>leather gloves: 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000 denars

I never, never will understand how to get money in this game. I usually cap at 100k and never get more since by this time I have my own kingdom and the garrisons of my cities eat up all my money.

>xpearse
Literally who

produno

There has been no greater innovation than walk backwards and fall. This desperately needs to be implemented in Bannerlord else it will be objectively shit on release.

But user! Bannerlord was already released!

boy i sure love cao cao posting

>bizzaro

Cao Cao has been and will continue to be discussed for many more centuries if not millennia. Just going to have to deal with it user.

the chinese people are a meme and romanticize their history to the point where it's on par with dungeons and dragons in terms of accuracy

So it's extremely accurate then?

I'm at least glad that /mbg/ isn't a pro-Shu general. Whether you like or hate Cao Cao we can at least all agree that the Wu lads were the best.

lads how do I open the dev console in PooP?

t. uneducated scum who thinks RotK is a record of history

>we can at least all agree that the Wu lads were the best
Only in Dynasty Warriors, Wei a best in reality.

Shu is always shit though.

>point where it's on par with dungeons and dragons in terms of accuracy
Not only is D&D rad but as a basis for multiple fictional settings (like Forgotten Realms and Planescape) that would make unerringly accurate

D&D is terrible babby's first tabletop ruleset

>tfw no one to play D&D with

>implying D&D is not accurate
Sheltered little boy hasn't even seen elder black puddings

>playing rulesets and settings without modifying them at least somewhat
Literally the only way this would work is if you were doing those one-off or kick-the-dungeon type games

Literally the only mod I've played where spears have been god tier is gekonew/gekonewer

What's the difference between Shu, Wu, and Wei?

play more mods

Wei are the big dick winners who won the sangoku and had the most talented leader, and who weren't afraid to take the gloves off and be dicks but still built a strong nation

Shu are the hypocrites who constantly bitched and moaned that muh Wei are ebil but got their shitters shattered at every turn and betrayed everyone and lost hard

Wu are the third wheel who lost any hope of winning early on and just played both sides while slowly fading into irrelevancy

Should've been more clear with what I said, I meant when AI is using them