/d3g/-Diablo General

Why does this general die but grindy games like Warframe general stay alive edition

>USWest or USEast?
USEast or Europe.

>Channels to chat with other anons?
Try 'd3g' or 'op md2ga' (on US East)

>Diablo 2 spam filter
forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=61493376&f=34
enjoy not seeing half of the things anyone says and still seeing spambots

Previously

tfw randomly got a furnace. I don't even need a furnace in the build I'm using

I cubed my furnace. I think it works better that way. Most other cube weapon effects are shit.

thinking about installing again convince me

dropped this bad boy in cs yesterday. Beast or grief?

don't do this

lol I got another one, these things are way more common than everyone makes it seem

What's the best Archon setup currently?

what's looking to be the best this season?

ii or iii?

if ii, do

if iii, REEEEEEEEE

Have they made changes to rifts this season?

I have a problem where my damage gets cut in third in normal rifts making them really really slow.
Yet i can do great rifts at the same level with no problem whatsoever, and now im fucked for keys.

thats rng for you

so i got the season earth lad set for my barb
is there a set for whirlwind damage increase i can combine it with?

How much longer do i have to wait until the casual hammer strikes and extra stash space gets added outside of seasonal bullshit?

because warframe is free fucking genius and d3 is very barely worth the money spent

>blizzard still charging $20 for D2+LoD
jesus FUCK

THE GAME IS SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD

is it worth to buy diablo 3 now?

I mean the game's worth the money unlike D3. Also Blizz isn't the only company to do that, look at, say, Worms Armageddon, still 15 EUR even though it's from 1999.

if you have the money, sure.

it's never worth buying that abomination

Don't listen to the bitter D2 fanboys, if you've never played it before it's worth it, especially now that it's discounted. You'll get more out of it than many other games at that price.

this

the game is fine
it's kind of funny how every autist and their mom whine about muh d I&II
literally most of them wanted an update graphics diablo and that would just suck

supposedly they charge what they do so banned players can't just hop back in for under $3 from russian keysites

i've played d3 for less than 5% of the time i've played d2 and i just can't bear to look at it. d2 is still fun to me though

God

FUCKING

Damnit

>i just can't bear to look at it
sounds like a (You) problem

Install path of exile, its free, more fun, and offers much more build diversity than the abortion that d3 is.

>every armor looks the same and you can only change it through le epic microtransactions
just play d2

>every armor looks the same

I think you mean every armor looks like shit. It's also done on purpose in hopes that you spend 50 bucks on a single suit of mtx armor. Only nexon with their rented microtransactions outjew the mtx prices of GGG.

>tfw have no idea how runewords work

open your own General thread and leave this one

just google it it's not like we would need to buy any solution magazine like 2000

>grindy games like Warframe general stay alive
a good question

there's a bunch of preset items (something like uniques)
they all have a sequence of runes and item type assigned to them
when you find an item with sockets (of the type of the runeword you want to make) and put the runes in that order into sockets you'll create the "unique" item

that's about it

Never played D2, was there some sort of pvp or something? Why ban people in a pve game?

How do i into Firebird Archon

Most of the set is ancient but I just don't do as much damage or have nearly as much survivability as Vyr Rasha

what are you crying about? those are shitty low runes and you can take them out with hel + tp scroll

also, Anyone on eu has 3 socket chaos armor for trade?

I'm recently trying out the ps3 version. Playing the demo so far but its such a different feel than typical Diablo on the PC. Feels almost Gauntlet like which is not too bad.

I dont know what I'm doing wrong though but I'm repeatedly dying in almost the blink of an eye on hard. When I was level 4 in the catacombs the bats and grotesque leeches fucked me up and now I'm 7 in the hollow area and scavengers rip me to shreds even if I try to evade and kite. I'm mainly magic missile and arcane orb seems the ps3 version can't let me put orb and ray of frost so I can switch on the fly when I need slows.

What the fuck am I doing wrong excepting a serious case of git gud?

Not to mention it takes forever to kill shut even with arcane orb. Those fucking wretched mothers.

why are women so oblivious

betas fall for that shit and throw money at them
cant really blame them for exploiting that

>paragon 580
>still no tasker and theo
>still no small man
>over 40,000 shards on gloves and nothing
>over 2000 DBs spent on small man and nothing
>switch to ww barb
>get everything I need in a few short hours
fucking why

>not maining manly barbarian
you deserve this

I hope you're not playing the cancer rend WW variation.

Is there a hard date on the necro?

I want to start playing again, but I also want to wait for the necro to be released.

no bully please
nah, the speedrun spec. hold down ww and juggle cooldowns. farming t13 mats on this guy to for my wd.

WW doesn't have a T13 speedfarming spec unless you have amazing gear, which I do, and it's still not as fast as the FC build. What's your gear?

nearly full ancients. rolled good on bul'kathos, and have level 55 augments on 9 of my items. I'm sitting at 1.9 damage, unbuffed, and 18.5 toughness. my speedruns aren't nearly as fast as they should be, but i'm doing sub 4 minutes on average.

my WD ancient set is that spider shit, and I just can't get behind that spec. wanted to main helltooth this season, but nothing but spider shit and the starter set, with a few random ancients here and there.

>18.5 toughness

Look at this kid and his epic pranks.

it shoots up to 160ish range while i'm moving, buffed and have full stacks of taeguk. no bully.

Beast is fun, depends on who will use it though

I just got a 4 socket 592 def sacred armor from CS yesterday, think I'll put CoH in it.

Trying to find a 3 socket Suwayyah with some + skills to Fade and Master to make Chaos with, already got a Shadow Killer lined up for maximum pheonix strike shenanigans will be frost and shit everywhere

Help?

No, all we know is some time this year. I suspect at least as early as, like, April, because they do not do major updates during seasons, seasons last about 3-4 months I think, and the latest season started this month.

>Zhelm
>Bath robe
>Sauna robe
>Scarlion helm
>Snowshoes
>Pink Adventure Cape
>Free hair cut coupon
Some people PAY to look this JUST

`I've been hearing rumors of it being mid or late 2017, because they haven't gotten anywhere with necro yet. Talking about 3 abilities done.

>need to Chaos for optimal XP gain on a character that can't even go to throne in Hell yet
>nothing but Baal runs as far as the eye can see

>need to start doing hell Baal runs if I want to keep gaining XP at a decent rate
>absolutely fucking nothing but public Chaos games. even the games that claim to be Baal runs are either "Chaos and then Baal" or "just Chaos but I told my bot to name the games Baal instead of Chaos"

>all these people talking about D2 make me want to play it again
>only want to play in the Veeky Forums server like before
>user isn't here to make it

;_;

Play medianxl

>Wastes/BK is not trash above T6 and with a reasonable gear optimization works in TX

i mean if there's any soft that I could use to run & forget without maintenance I could set one up in EU but otherwise dunno why would anyone wanna bother maintaining/fixing one

>/d3g/ says windy druid is fun and comfy
>level 80 windy druid
>its not fun or comfy

How do I transition into Werewolf? I have 2 free respecs left.

I feel like I fucked up thinking druid was some good farming class.

>Never played D2
>Why ban people in a pve game?

How do you get into other classes if you've been spoiled by playing sorceress for a long time.

Any non-caster feels like shit.
Any caster without TP feels like shit unless you have an Enigma.

No thanks, that's an abomination.

great, isn't it? we're made out of toilet paper, but it works.

i suppose we can play on reddit's /r/slashdiablo

it's a stable enough dedicated server from what i gathered
we don't have to make friends with the reddit people but we can play there

Are any sub-1-mil supercars besides the memetorno worth it?

>reddit

No.

>have a great rift
>coldsnap

xDDD

I wanted to play s9 but for some reason when I play D3 my ping jumps to 300 for no fucking reason - other online games are smooth in terms of ping but not this fucker.

Any user had the same issue? All the threads that I've browsed are like "nvm fixed :^)"

>reminding me that I was banned for TT
2 more days until I cheat again, tho

Only thing I can think of is firewall or antivirus software.

Also close steam entirely and all other digital game shit.

Youve probably done this already though.

Try using 32 bit.

Thanks for the replies, however none of those helped.

Oh well, I guess I'll just feed my urge to hack and slash on some other vidya.

>in 600 paragon levels found more Ramalamadingdongs than I'll ever use in my life

our boi alk streaming diablo 2 :3c

yeah fuck reddit! :D do i fit in yet guys

Kill yourself.

Don't you just love how he carpets the entire room with frozen and charges for all of your health if you try to run away from him?

It's your fault for running the boring doctor, all the cool kids play bats this season.

Anyone else level in torment difficulty?

>level 50 and not even past the first act yet

Also is there a bug with summons not taking damage? i have never had a single one of my zombie dogs die in my entire 50 levels of having torment 2 enemies fucking wail on them, including bosses.

And are there many more cool legendary mojos? Right now I have this fucking level 19 one that I keep on because allowing spirit barrage to have 2 fucking glyphs active at once is amazing, especially when one is a 720% damage aoe.

>tfw at the point where I need to autistically grind souls to reroll gear so I can push grifts

Rerolls should cost 25 souls instead of 50, and bosses in grifts should have more telegraphed abilities, that a skilled player would be able to avoid, instead of getting one shot by random rng shit.

you're playing the wrong game, sonny

How come?

the whole game is an autistic grind

Then why is it made so you can get all needed items for 3 builds within 3 days of hitting 70, which takes no more than 3 hours?

so you can begin the real autistic part of the grind faster

This makes no sense.

I think there was a way to get the full firebird 6pc bonus and the vyrr 4 piece

are you at college? bnet can get fucky with public connections

Has anyone played Path of Exile?

Is it any good?

its a f2p diablo clone, go for it.

Yes, its very fun but also a real fucking slog at first.

Probably the fairest F2P game outside of the ones you cant compete with like Dota 2.

Economy is fantastic and fucking genius, its all based off of consumables, no gold exists. Rather fantastic visuals.

Issue is, its slow as FUCK at first, your character just moves and attacks slow, worse than D2 starting off. You do(can) turn into crazy shit later.

Worse itemization than D2, but better than D3. Uniques are not end all be all like D2(sadly) but offer new ways to play, very few unique are end all be all and are the hardest to get.(like some boots that have a small chance to drop off the hardest map in the game and getting access to that hardest map each time is very time consuming)

End Game involves "Maps" in which you put together map pieces to create 1 map or use 1 map piece to create 1 map. They add effects, monsters, buffs, debuffs, more drops, less, and all have a boss.

Its skill system is pretty much exactly like FF7 Materia System and has a huge grid you use to dictate what you level up.

Its great, but tough to get into at first, and a slog at first, but very great by the end. You 100% need to look up a build before playing.

Learning the Economy is much harder than D2 as well.

The economy and currency are total fucking dogshit, the game is literally made for d2jsp tards who like playing virtual stockbroker more than actually playing the game.

You forgot to mention your ability to do endgame content is completely reliant on rng drops.

Also both the skillgem system and passive skilltree are complete trainwrecks, basically 99% fake complexity with only a few correct ways to do it, and if you do anything else your character with blow cock. Also the skillgem, link and socket color system is yet an another way to induce more rng currency bullshit.

It rolled with Vitality, leave it at CHC or get Physical%? Current Hellfire has 15% Physical

Leveling is boring as shit and just like D3 there's no real "challenge" until the very upper tiers of content where boss health shoots through the roof and things 1 shot you. Maps drop like candy now so your end game pool is no longer annoying to keep up.

Just don't fall too hard for the YOU CAN DO ANYTHING that people push, there's of course a meta and if you follow it you can throw together some pretty mediocre gear and face roll 99% of the content at twice the speed of other builds.

This.
But it's fun for a while, dumped about 1.5k hrs in it before getting bored.

>Rather fantastic visuals

Literally the only thing from keeping me from playing PoE is that it's eye cancer.

Oh thanks jesus.

Follower already cant die and has a Unity as well.

going to play demon hunter on hardcore.
any tips, lads?