/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Dads Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78070/?
youtube.com/watch?v=QYbN2nJ6aGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Theo is Snakestone's son
>Snakestone has two kids with yarti

ok...what I missed something here..When,how and who

waifus, lore and harmony!

>Advertising your own shitty pictures edition

Nice. We used to be against that back in the day but apparently /tesg/ has a delusional pact around Presetstone.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

All right I have some good news and some news that you might find interesting or not.

The good news is I fixed this by moving all the BV bits waaaaaay down the the bottom of the load order.

The other news is I found this armor set and I really like it. I'm probably going to use it for Ada's srs bsns brigade aka the three 3 guard dudes who actually have experience fighting.

I may also be updating the lesser goon armor as well to better reflect their peasanty nature. I definitely have a new helm in mind.

long before he met yarti, with some breton woman who never told him until later, theo is a bastard who gets legitimized when he find his dad

check this out as well nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78070/?

So I guess eventually This breton woman will return wanting snakestone and her and yarti will fight over him in wrestling. But then Snakestone will interfer and long story short they all stay together making it a poly-relationship with theo returning to his dad and beomcing part of the family

wew lad
I look forward to it.

well that breton woman is dead, so no

The woman is already dead.

Theo's mom is dead, bandits killed her. Theo returns to Skyrim and befriends an orc merc who takes him to Snakestone, who has no clue that his bastard son is in Skyrim.

Or something along those lines.

Why do you keep blogposting all the time? Not to mention these boring locations with nothing of interest ever going on in them.

We don't need to hear about every single breath you take.

>Advertising
Just for fun, lets pretend that you aren't just shitposting.
What does he gain by "advertising" it here?

I fixed my new character's face a bit. How did I do? :3

We need to purge all bandits

It's okay. I'm not on there either, and the only story I've really thought up I haven't bothered to share. It's dumb multiverse stuff to explain away differences between how she has looked over the years and why in some instances she has been just an ordinary barmaid with no skills or powers but in others some dumb Mary Sue with seemingly unlimited skills and powers. I would consider her original barmaid version that never amounts to anything and lives just a humble life until she dies to be at the center of the multiverse. She never realizes her true potential.

Just a bit of what I thought up. It's dumb and lazy though I think.

Also wew this is a really late reply. Didn't notice the old thread had reached image limit and was finished before I typed this up.

Looks pretty good, but I dunno if its the aesthetic I'm shooting for. Armor like that seems a bit expensive for the rank and file, you know?

Like uh, see pic related for one of Ada's typical footmen.

I try to take more interesting pictures with my main characters these images are more used for showcasing armor, hence why they are boring. And uh since I solved a technical problem I wanted to post it so people who see it and encounter the same problem will know the solution. But if these posts are getting annoying I'll stop.

What's a fun class in Morrowind?

He keeps trying to cement his status as some well acclaimed pillar in the community when he's done nothing unique or interesting. The guy takes 500 pictures of sex scenes in one session then spams them in /aco/, and has some ridiculously dull storyline about his husband Jay Leno and their deformed children.

Also his character looks like a two-second preset. But hey only a shitposter can dislike the god Snakestone right? He can never do any wrong and is always correct. Praise be to Snakestone, perfection defined!

Looks better than usual, you got to calm down with the high blur film grain dof now.

First you were super sharp, now you're super blur. No in between with you is there?

*With my main characters but these images are ect

You're fine, ignore the other guy.

If it makes you feel any better I see tons of areas that could be improved on, but I don't bother saying anything because the whole thing is a mess. It probably shouldn't exist.

It's not a matter of like or dislike, it's a matter of intentions.
If he wants to join a group of people who wants to gargle each other's cocks all day because this is all they have in life, posting a pic in the op isn't gonna help him.

All of them
Except that one.

Wat. Was this meant for me or someone else?

errr, I supposed I can lower the dof value to around 5 or 15 then.
The most annoying thing about this character is that she has a penis. Why can'r you just let girls be girls?? Why

No, I'm talking about the chart. I'm on it a lot, but I'd rather the whole thing not exist. Sorry for the confusion.

The most annoying thing about your characters is that they're all just self-inserts for your exhibitionism. We fucking get it, you like women who are naked or very scantily clad in public. Nobody cares. Why can't you let women behave like human beings who infact, do dress and wear covering clothes?

woah mama

'Cause I liked girls with benises. But as I explained above, with the whole multiverse stuff, there are several alternate realities of her existence, and in some she has one, in others she doesn't.

If someone could cross multiverses and bring the versions with her, Bryn with a benis could lewd Bryn without one. If someone likes her without the benis more, that's fine, since all versions are "canon" they would just have to go after the one without.

Ah, no worries.

I need waifus with that hair

>"What did you say about my hair?!"

My Skyrim has broken two times in three days and I have no idea why. I just wanted to make a follower!

> Nobody cares
But you just did :

Because that doesn't get attention.

It's a sign from the universe.

Nice hair.

Do you use Mod Organizer? If not, you should. I used to have problems like that but Mod Organizer has been my savior from that suffering. I couldn't possibly Skyrim without it anymore.

That's possible but I got Ada to make me a follower and I wanna use it

I'm gonna switch to MO after I reinstall

>'Cause I liked
'Cause I like*

My bad. I just woke up. At like, 1:00 AM...

At this point, just ask follower-kun, brah
Stahp with this attention meme

Fukken rip
Basically yes, though the journey is lengthened by a misunderstanding on Titus's part.

Constructive critiscism here: I think her eyes need to be lowered a little bit.

Can you use skytweak to make the default npcs easy and the bosses really tough duels like dynasty warriors>

I did, but the poor guy has a huge worklog already

Do you get more smithing experience when crafting items that use more materials or are worth more money, or is crafting iron daggers still the best way to train? I don't know if any of the mods I have change this stuff, but I doubt it.

Not him, but I'm not really sure what the issue with that is anyway? So what if he wants to collect some (You)'s with his waifu pics? If you make a character you think looks good it's natural to want other people to see it. Wanting attention is fine as long as you don't cross the line and get so thirsty you act like an obnoxious relentless cunt about it.

Silver Chariot follower when?

Because it's a blue board.

The experience gained is based on the value of the item you make. So the more expensive = more exp.

i-i was just looking for a new hairstyle for my waifu

I'm pretty sure that was meant to be Johnny Bravo.

Is that poor woodelf's thumb broken? They're not supposed to bend that way.

He's triple jointed.

It may have been the pose, im not 100% sure.

ded

ded as heck

Ded!

That's my wife

Probably better off that way.

deddest

deed

youtube.com/watch?v=QYbN2nJ6aGg

dad?

I hope it's okay to post some more of her.

I'll be your daddy

No. This is haram

Post more. Even if it's not okay

I don't think so.

No dads, just deds.

Delete this.

Deader then ded

she's cute! CUTE!

No!

Yes?

But gays shouldn't raise kids.

>gays
post yourself with out the beard faggo

>that outfit
Lemme guess its on loverslab

Heh, I think I finally broke the same-face circle.

Nope.

But she looks different...
R-Right?

They still look very similar

Just because I'm wearing next to nothing does not invite you to say such things you disgusting CIS pig.

My dad would never grow a beard like this, get some self respect.

So if you were wearing nothing you'd call me daddy?

Fine.

fuck no go back

Looks like a cleaner Haar

It's a mashup from Nise's Steel Plate Bikini, Ancient Nord Armor and the monk robes.

ah ok.
Nice job on that combo!

Post characters that'd make good wives.

made for impregnating

Doesn't she have a benis?

>Alright, just one more cave before bed
>*Walks into Alftand*
Fucking a

I feel like those thighs keep getting more thicc over time

Post TAVERNS

What's your point?

I've always hated Ustengraav way more. It's so fucking long, and mind-numbingly boring.

Is she for breeding too?

It's too late/early to argue about whether or not vampires can get pregnant.

Glad to see you got your game working.

Yeah but that's a quest dungeon, it's allowed to be long
This, while it seems like good design, is not what i expected from a random ruins on the side of the road

Ded?