Police cars in your country

Post cars which are used by police in your country.

A surprising amount of them. Usually see at least one every day even though I live and work downtown.

They're used by the commercial vehicle inspection officers as well as tow vehicles for police ATVs/boats when they do those patrols. Tow vehicle..okay, overkill but okay. Vehicle inspections? No clue why they need super dutys.

Along with the standard
>ford taurus
>ford explorer
>crown vic (not many left though, been a while since I've seen one)

russian

Highway police in belgistan uses these with a T5 I think

>think twice
this one has 800hp

Is the man a cut out also?
He doesn`t look happy with his car.

They mostly use new BMW 3 series estates, but some departments complain about lacking space compared to the VW Passat estates that were in wide use

Also, I saw this thing while driving through the city and laughed my ass off. They're primarily used by parking enforcement officers. but it still looks hilarious

Diesel skoda so noticeable that it can be seen from stratosphere. Pic related is the real pain in the ass. No way of knowing until its too late.

Only GM would try to pass off their only decent car as American made when it's actually fucking Australian.

Fuckn straya. You must become the hoon to catch the hoon

Is this a commodore or is it made in US?

And tahoes, lotta those

Rebadged commodore, sold to cops as a chevy caprice

Does anyone have a picture of the Estonian Bugeye WRXs? I've put considerable effort into finding a picture of one and the closest I've gotten is a blobeye. I'm almost positive I've seen a picture of the bugeye in their police livery before and replicas are all over the internet.

Porsche 911, used by Bulgarian capital police.

and then the generic opelshit used in all the other cities

good old holden commodore here in NZ

Best US car here

I saw a 911 once but its usually these shitboxes.

Really annoying that they use these fucking vans since you cant tell if theyre police from headlights alone because every small business uses them as company cars.

These boxes, VW van boxes, and speedy Volvo's for highway police.

hyundai i30
vauxhall astra
volvo v70

Mostly Skoda Octavia, then some Ford Rangers for bomb squad, VW Amarok for rural use, and ix35 to embarrass us on border guard missions abroad.

The new BMW 520D's that will be the new patrol car here in Norway

Good ol' MB Vito, used as patrol car/arrest car

britains police has had f11's since 4 years ago

>That big as fuck light on the top

kek

>still using the crown vic
I should really start hooning in bloomington if that's still true

jesus fuck, michigan
get your shit together
this aint 1975

90% of them

The rest are VW Transporters, Mercedes Vitos, Sprinters, and the occasional Autobahn E-Class.

lots of these

And these. They already wrote off one lol

Based Bavaria uses 3 series BMWs

Gonna need that speed to catch all the muzzies running around.

Sigh...

They sure do, they even use 5 series for the especially zippy cockroaches

Dang, Nice

They purposely do that. They are very traditional. And the light in operation looks very unique, considering everyone else just does a lightbar.

They just got 100 anniversary cars for their 100th anniversary. The paint is just like how it was back then.

Holy hell, you don't see that every often...
I thought using upturned flower pots as police lights went out of fashion after the 80's, like using the Filofax and synthesizers.

Slightly redeemed themselves since though.

Holy shit. They would've give it the oldschool gumball light, and it would be the same.

I can see that they don't want any modern epilepsy inducting rave party slimbars, but only country I know of, that is still using the single light, is Croatia. And even the Greece already discovered the lightbars.

What make is this?

The new Toronto Police cars changed from the white with red and blue stripes to this metallic grey scheme. They had to go back to the old scheme because some of the public became too upset on how the new ones looked too "militaristic" or too "stealth" like. Only in Canada!

hahah wow. look close at this shit. its considered a marked car. called a Ghost car. un fucking believeable

its nice that they spend as much time as possible finding a way to get as close to breaking the law without actually doing it

Being from place called alapaha
>dueling banjos intensifies

Going back to this

How did we go from this

to this

They're replacing the Passats with 318dAs here in NRW.

It's a liberal shithole. Just a dumpy little college town.