Well, are they making it or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.caranddriver.com/toyota-to-show-supra-concept-in-october-plus-two-more-sports-concepts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even if it does, it'll not be released in USA.

even if it was in USA it would cost $5000 more than it should.

Source: GT86

Is America getting cucked by Japan?

With Nissan giving us blue balls with the IDx, Then Honda makes a fucking mini- NSX and refuses to sell it here

Nissan isn't giving us the iDX, we've known that. Nissan doesn't want to make anything besides cuck crossovers

Japan lost in their own game

I don't think give a shit at this point

Glass transmissions

>Ford gives us 2 year old European scraps
>Literally a blue hatchback with wooden boards and sand for a suspension
>Gimped 4 cylinder with the same MPG as Ford's Coyote
>B-but it has 350 hp!!
Wow. It's as powerful as a rental car

But how will Japan ever recover?

No they didn't, Ferd shill.

Things are still the same, amerishart.

>unreliable
>bad mpg
>can't compete
>muh straight line speed
>vomit inducing interior

the type r is benchracer shit

Likely for japan. Most likely not for north america

God I hope so, and release it in Aus

Those cars are for tiny 5'3" Samurai.

They may be fun, but are so fucking small you might as well as stamp "Micromachines" on their fucking underside when you lift one up with one hand to change the oil.

They are so small you would have to put one foot on each side of the transmission tunnels and shift like you're jerking off.

They are so small they can only hold 20 clowns, instead of the customary 50 the BMW Isetta held.

They are so small they cause wrecks when more than one Bicycle rides by and pushes them in to the next lane from the backdraft.

They are so small you should just tape a penny to the back and do some rad wheelies like a penny racer.

They are so small you could take it off a bike ramp in the middle of the street and catch 2 feet of air.

They are so small that they look like adult sized power wheels being driven by a bobble head.

They are so small that my point being made right now couldn't be fit on the hood of the car.

They will NEVER come to the US.

>Hawr Hawr Hawr fucking nip cars cant take 300kg of american PRIDE
>when will these yuronipshits learn that americans are big boned and just overall fucking ripped? geez

This

I am 181cm tall and fit fine in a Suzuki Jimny which is a fucking kei car.

If you are so wide that you can't fit in a car, you are the problem.

If Toyota pulls through and releases this with that supposed 210hp Yaris, we live in an alternate timeline

>put one foot on each side of the transmission tunnels and shift like you're jerking off.
is this supposed to sound like a bad thing?

I'm sorry your sense of humor is as bad as your taste in cars.

I'm the same height and also drive a kei car.

>toyota making a cut, tiny FR sportscar
I want it so bad holy fuck please
why are they so best

I'm still hypped for them to come out.

blog.caranddriver.com/toyota-to-show-supra-concept-in-october-plus-two-more-sports-concepts/

>SFR 2
>Corolla GTI

If those actually come out Toyota will become based again.

Why does it need such a massive grill like that?
I know it's a meme to say cars look angry nowadays but still, this looks genuinely pissed off.

Why do we have to have such bad genetics that make us obese and unable to lose weight? Why wouldn't we have goof genetics like the Japanese and be skinny?

>American jokes

>World War II
>Superior genetics

I fucking hope not, it looks awful.

>what is nuclear bomb invented by German scientists for 200 Alex

I think the Americans got there first. Granted, Einstein was a German, but both Leo Szilard and Edward Teller were Hungarian and J. Robert Oppenheimer was an American.

Furthermore, at the time, Nazi Germany considered nuclear physics and physics as a whole as a "Jewish science" so not a lot of effort was put into teaching the masses the subject until it was all too late for the Nazi nuclear nightmare.

But do feel free to call me a bastard and a liar anyway.

>$40k larger compact hatch
>$15k tiny subcompact rwd roadster

Just how exactly did you think these two were even remotely comparable?

Go back to /pol/

So is the RS, it's just not as good at it.

>singling out the one guy in the reply chain that actually gave an informative response instead of just spouting memes

>JIDF garbage
>informative response

Go back to /pol/

>jidf
>pol
>post is effectively giving the US credit for the bomb

You are a sad, confused little man.

no idea what toyota was thinking making it a 2+2, I can't even imagine something like this carrying around 4 100 pound asian men

>2+2

Surely you're memeing me.

I'm not sure if any of you guys realize this but this car is aimed towards women. This car is the little sister to the 86 which is aimed at men.

you have to be crazy to buy an rs or a type r over a mustang gt unless you regularly go to track days. Also the rs ride like total shit.

theres a tiny pocket back there much like the 86, but for some reason Toyota don't want to show it.
In the OP image you can sorta see it, in pic related you can sorta see it, in the cars outline you can sorta see it has a bit of headroom in the back

again, don't know why toyota are doing this

nice speculation bro

What the fuck

... at least you'll have more room to adjust your seat.

The Jimny isn't a kei wtf.

Was the Samurai a kei SUV then?