over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R4lQojnNc3s
danbooru.donmai.us/data/__d_va_and_lucio_overwatch_drawn_by_randomboobguy__bb08d1d25a0017129dbd027d665066f3.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2481348
youtube.com/watch?v=yEaHwQMAKJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jamison Fawkes! And Mako Rutledge!

>Nothing I can confirm officially, but we are definitely interested in telling more of her story!

Maybe one day

im so tired of losing

why cant i get carried

Probably a redemption arc. Blizz simply cannot make villains without redemption arcs.

pureblue > britbong

>tfw cutfag while my overwatch gf is uncut
not fair ree

Post your overbuff page

I hope Amélie gets another short that explains more of her past.

you need a break from the game until you can muster a better mindset

Friendly reminder that;
a) Blizzard don't want you to rank up, you're supposed to stay in place where system thinks you belong
b) "Forced 50% winratio is good because we said so" - Blizzard

Forced 50 is from the literal mind of Elo, the guy who made the whole thing up during his chess year. You are meant to be in "forced" 50 because the only way you can progress is through actually becoming a better player. Granted, 5 extra players for "you" is a bit harder to account for, but basically, you are where you belong until you stop being garbage

>do placements the other day
>last four are wins
>great teams on both sides
>start up qp tonight
>first match has a 3 man team on the enemy team
>genji, hanzo and zenyatta
>all have their names but with weird characters
>team cant even push out of fucking spawn because of them
>second match
>backfill
>enemy team right at the gates
>pick dva
>walk out spawn
>enemy pharah comes around corner and ults me and me alone
>respawn and just wait
>mfw that winning streak is now going to turn into a twenty match long losing streak

>Flex roles to win
>Communicate effectively
>set up and execute winning plays
>multiple golds
>(user) wants to group up!
>...
>Y-you too

I honestly prefer solo queue, but still

does shooting at a rein shield when he is zarya bubbled charge the zarya?

Not the shield. Only if you shoot directly at the bubble.

From my experience, yes.

>mfw i figure out Lucio's spray pattern.

Does shooting at enemies that block things increase their ult charge? Like should I try to shoot a Rienhart barrier or not?

Who the fuck is Mei's VA, why does she talk like a downy, do all Chinise peopl talk like that?

sometimes when I play zarya and shield a rein with his shield up, I still get charge. Not sure how it works

Guess my comp rank pls

mei and d.va both have shitty voice actors unfortunately

For some reason, yeah.
You could theoretically shoot the corners of the shield without charging the Zarya, but it's really not worth the risk in the middle of a team fight. I usually just switch to a higher priority target, unless the destroying the shield would have a huge impact.

Hana Song

No. Shooting at barriers does not charge an ults.

saw 2 koreans griefing today because they're 500 SR apart from their season high. Seems like it's a new trend for them to change hero so often (the useless/ineffective one at that) to sabotage their own team.

smooshhardt

unf

How the hell do you 1v1 Zarya at mid and close range? I swear to me mum that shithead just got infinite health with that stupid 3s bubble that just boost their damage to 200% and a fucking tiny head.hit box.

I've made peace with the fact that i'll only get one or zero responses everytime I post this. Also, wrong.

>Hardcore gamer
>Top Bronze
>Mains...
Why should we hire you for our clan?

I main Junkrat

Tracer

Agree with DVa too but at least she seems to be a real VA, just annoying.

Mei sounds like someone they picked fresh out of Chinatown PC bang WoW slavetrade grinders, I can barely understand some words.

>having a main
I'd get hired for not being an autistic mainer, this game is a litteral coin-toss simulator with waifus

the bubble protrudes the shield somewhat, so if they shoot directly at reinhardt it will charge it

Outta my way, sombra shitters

I mean, she's a native Cantonese speaker but OK

>Mccree accuracy
>33%

Which character do you have the most hours on though?

Soldier and Ratjunk are equally at 20 each, Lucio at 18, rest is spread even (but there's a handful I never touch like Symmetra, torb just cause unfun..)

>play competitive
>bastion
>junkart
>mercy
>hanzo
>widowmaker
>every game
Fuck this game, fuck all of you.

>dat treasure trail
Muh

I dunno is that good or bad?
You're landing 1/3 of your shots, sometimes shooting to just keep them away or threat down a choke? I dunno how accuracy matters.

le brown Iron Woman a qt

A R C H E S
R
C
H
E
S

Lucio can now wallride backwards?!

AS IF HE NEEDED MORE BUFFS WTF?

Source?

Is listening to music whilst playing advisable?
It might help focus, but you'll miss a lot of sounds that could be crucial.

why is there always a fucking pharah in comp and how do I fucking deal with her

>nigger map
>overtime
>after keeping the enemy from pushing my braindead team feels like playing with Hanzo and Widow on attack
>draw

Another 20 minutes of my life completely wasted thanks to fucking stupidity. Fuck this community.

If your in comp, then focus on the match unless you get pair up with retards and you're getting curb stompped. In that case fuck it, make the most of a shitty situation. If your in QP or dicking around with your friends then go for it. Just realize any unnecessary deaths are on you

Soldier or McCree.
There always is one because a decent Pharah can carry a team

>Body hair

I doubt it.

"In a stealth change that went completely unmentioned by the patch notes, there's now a Lucio-specific menu option on the PTR that "alows" for backward wall-riding.

This will allow Lucio players to strafe back and forth on walls and will be especially useful in defending on payload maps. So not only will this allow Lucio plays to drop the beat, they'll be able to moonwalk horizontally as well."

It's not written but open PTR, same with nerfing crouchspam, I don't think it's written but nerfed.

Keep it quiet, but if it helps you focus/stay relaxed then it will help you play. A tense player is an inaccurate and foolish player.

Mcree probably has the best weapon to kill her

Huh, thats pretty cool. After Sym and Mccree, Lucio's the hero i put a lot of hours into. Now I want the patch to go live faster

game auto-deranks pol-tards, duh

youtu.be/R4lQojnNc3s

Am I good yet brehs?

I like how smut of symmetra always fixes the shitty face she has ingame

At what point do I stop trying

Is there a version of this without the happy trail?

I don't mind pubes, but ito just wrong if they reach the belly button

Source?

>Lumetra

How long has this been a thing?

Is there more?

Naw, the artist has a fetish for that kind of thing apparently.

if you can't aim then just pick d.va and charge her ass

>saying nigger automatically assumes it's a poltard

Wow Veeky Forums has fallen so low in 2017

danbooru.donmai.us/data/__d_va_and_lucio_overwatch_drawn_by_randomboobguy__bb08d1d25a0017129dbd027d665066f3.png

Damn, it's really well done otherwise

Let's speculate about Oasis for a bit
So far almost all maps had connection to a main story
This building is a pretty big landmark, but not presented in a gameplay.Surprisingly we also have a lot information about it
> Like much of the still-growing city, the massive tower at the center of Oasis is still under construction and has no estimated completion date. Though the current structure is already one of the world's tallest skyscrapers, the final plans call for it to extend even further, easily becoming the world's tallest freestanding building. Not much is known about the tower's purpose, other than it ties into the city's massive data gathering and computational efforts.

I think Oasis would be connected to a Doomfist story.He is known to be able to level up buildings with his gauntlet.I think this will happen during his cinematic.
The fact that this building is still in construction, makes it kinda more morally acceptable (civilian casualties thing, ow is kind of family friendly game)

hmm true

Mercy is in Oasis, we know that.

>you're above average
Don't flatter yourself, faggot

>pic
What a shitty ship. They are political enemies and hate each other (just listen to the ingame dialog).
Shipping them is so painfully cliché I can actually imagine blizz doing it

I agree. You know what's a much better ship? HanzoxSymmetra. They're pretty much the same character, and both reference geometry.

They are nothing alike

>Grey morality
>Used to be sure of themselves but are now doubting their place in the world
>Have done things they regret for causes they believe in
>Like order and structure, believe things have a way they ought to be
>Large noses

>political enemies

What do they say, never heard that dialogue

When you start getting the hang of Symmetra she's fucking amazing.
Like holy shit I just took on the opposing team and wiped most them out.

What's the point of having DPS characters in this game anymore?

Tanks do literally everything better and they're the only ones who can survive against other triple tank teams.

Lucio stole his boombox gun from her fascist enterprise that was oppressing his favela.

you know, no big deal, they can still fuck.

Links not working user.

She also blew up his favela.

Hanzo is hobo obsessed with his guilt.Apart from "simple geometry" he says nothing about order, he is more abut muh honor
Symmetra is autistic successful architect, who only starts questioning herself about morality of her doings
You are making a very big stretch user

really? try this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2481348

symkino was played like a fiddle by her boss, she didn't know they would blow their competition and the future building lot. But then again, she's too autistic to complain about it

Remember that

youtube.com/watch?v=yEaHwQMAKJ8

Why is Hanzo such a fucking loser?

He tries too hard.

Here you go

It was about (you).
Glad you know your place at bronze

>"Forced 50% winratio is good because we said so"

Thanks m8