PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-It's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-bossbannerhax (menuhax for 11.2) has been released.
-freeShop now has its own website. freeshop.pw
-Soundhax, the new most accessible entrypoint, has been released. soundhax.com
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Henkaku, check this Anons post.
>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released.
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/want-to-install-adrenaline-but-no-psn-no-problem-sort-of.450551/page-3#post-6875510
gbatemp.net/threads/safe-r-way-to-use-package-installer-in-idu-mode.438506/
hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/tutorials/how_to_create_the_pkg_installer_bubble.html
somethingdifferent.wordpress.com/2016/03/14/psp-direct-download-links-2-2/
gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/
wiiuiso.com/wii-u-usb-and-tickets/389884-usb-wii-ticket-database-tik.html?s=305f7d39d0a30bd1336a023841f0a591
github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki/1:-Blocking-Updates-From-Nintendo
3dsiso.com/cia-format-gba-nes-gbc-gb-snes-virtual-console-games/274981-mega-130-gba-games-colors-restored-ghosting-begone.html
gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-gba-vc-injector-for-3ds.438057/
yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/reports.php
dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin
mynintendonews.com/2017/01/16/miyamoto-i-hope-consumers-look-back-at-wii-u-as-a-necessary-step-in-order-to-get-to-nintendo-switch/
digitaltrends.com/gaming/nintendo-wii-u-pre-orders-sell-out-at-gamestop/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm bored again now

PSN access or PS3 is not needed to install Adrenalin on VITA.
gbatemp.net/threads/want-to-install-adrenaline-but-no-psn-no-problem-sort-of.450551/page-3#post-6875510

You can use IDU mode together with Package installer to do so.
gbatemp.net/threads/safe-r-way-to-use-package-installer-in-idu-mode.438506/
hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/tutorials/how_to_create_the_pkg_installer_bubble.html

Required free game can be downloaded from PSN directly.
somethingdifferent.wordpress.com/2016/03/14/psp-direct-download-links-2-2/

Be aware that WiFi needs to be switched off during boot on IDU mode or it will auto update to latest FW.

You need to have offline Henkaku to disable IDU mode once you are done. Also, VITA will auto restart every 5 minutes in IDU mode.

nigger check the vita section

Zelda leak when?

my bad user.

its very early morning and I'm way short in number of consumed coffee cups.

also, Monday.

D-Due?!

Downloaded fire emblem awakening dlc as cia, but it won't load , anytips on getting it to work?

get it from freeshop

come again?

apologies I thought you were this one Brit I know

Some games with uTikDownloadHelper keep giving me errors no matter how many times I try to download them. Smash Bros. and Twilight Princess HD are two in particular.

Anyone know why that is, or a fix?

How likely is it that I'll be able to pirate Zelda on day 1? I bought a Wii U a few years ago and never really used it, so I'm not up to speed on the progress of the hacking scene. It's on 5.3.2 I believe.

If I have to buy it I might as well just get the Switch version.

only use uTikDownloadHelper for red marked games

use nusgrabber and tickets (Brazilian method) for everything else
gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/
wiiuiso.com/wii-u-usb-and-tickets/389884-usb-wii-ticket-database-tik.html?s=305f7d39d0a30bd1336a023841f0a591

update to 5.5.1 quickly, we should be able to play it even if NIntendo release a system update with rednand

Does FreeShop have DLC?

yes

thank you.

do what says. just one thing that is not mentioend on FlimFlams guide - remove files from /install directory or it Wup Installer mod will not pick up folders you put in there with your games.

got WiiU from pawn shop on Friday, hacked it and had wonderful weekend of Mario Kart 8 with my GF.

note even Brit, but same TZ.

I had issues with downloading when internet connection was spazzing out for whatever reason.

I see. So 5.5.1 is the recommended firmware version now? Just double checking since the pastebin is a bit unclear on that. Thanks.

The Switch is literally sold out everywhere already. What the fuck

yes 5.5.1 is the best place to be, remember to block updates after updating
github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki/1:-Blocking-Updates-From-Nintendo

don't do it

Not worth

People who don't have a Wii U want to play Zelda.

Did, and it wouldn't load for me, but I did pluged in a a psychical copy and it worked.
Also comic is Arearee] Uninvited Neira-san!

My only worry is if my CFW WiiU will allow to play new Zelda.

Alright, I'll get on that, then. Thanks for the help, and thanks for the tip.

rednand will let us play it, even if Nintendo release an update. But I don't think rednand has been tested for updating yet.

>But I don't think rednand has been tested for updating yet.
And that is my worry.

artificial scarcity

DO NOT fall for nintendo's bullshit jewish scams.

They only send like 10 consoles per store to give the illusion the product is selling well.

I won't, I'm not getting a Switch until it has Pokemon (late 2018) I can wait to play Mario.

Is there a way to play gba roms on 3ds?

3dsiso.com/cia-format-gba-nes-gbc-gb-snes-virtual-console-games/274981-mega-130-gba-games-colors-restored-ghosting-begone.html

it's native, it's like having a real GBA

gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-gba-vc-injector-for-3ds.438057/

Remember FBI?

use this program to convert the .gba rom into a CIA file and install it though FBI.

2 million consoles already pre-ordered though.

Are they seriously still doing this. How old is this marketng strategy? How does this shit still work? Jesus fuck Ninty I feel embarrased to own a 3DS system as it is, don't make it worse.

i downloaded some of these and this was the result

How's the performance of WiiU games on SD cards compared to USB sticks?

???
I was under impression you either have games on the 'internal' memory (8GB or 32GB) or whatever you have in the USB port.

SD card is for vWii / homebrew, no?

It's just like a real gba

half right but still no

At least yours work, I tried loading one of the games and my 3ds freezes on a black screen

guessing you're not on a9lh?

Nope

Is it safe to switch DNS to auto obtain, update a game installed via Brazil method and then put the Wii U update blocking DNS back in?

Or will the Wii U try to update as soon as I switch it back to auto obtain?

You're on 5.5.1?

it's safe right now because the latest firmware is 5.5.1, but always double check

yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/reports.php

Yeah, I'm on 5.5.1, I'm just curious about whether it's possible for the future.

>palm
>face
>desk

forecfully connect them in any order you want

can I get a source for this doujin?

read the thread, baka

desk palm face

Anyone know of a .cia that allows key mapping? My friend wants to play SMBW, but with the keys changed around.

dq8 better leak today

or else................

no such thing

super mario brothers world?

Huh, I'm talking about the image

source is in the thread is what he meant

I just did the soundhax for a friend of mine yesterday and we added each other on the friendlist later, now I see that he is using CIAngel right now

Can Nintendo honestly, literally, really, not just ban you right away if even I can tell what he is doing right now?

damn. okay.
yeah. he doesn't like the placement of y and a.

my bad, ty.

I'd be more concerned about leaving all those spotpass settings enabled, sending them system information is not even remotely helpful to the end user they can fuck off.

Could someone post the new update for Gundam Breaker 3 and World of Final Fantasy?

So one user told me chink semen is applied by only copying prx files, and a different (or the same user being a rusemaster) user told me I only copy the scemodules.

Please tell me how to apply chink semen because I am confused.

excuse me

Apply directly to mouth and breasts to become a movie star

Nintendo could easily ban all hacked consoles, they just don't want to for some reason. And even if they did, it would only be an online play ban which isn't even that bad.

Nice funbags

I like it when the ban you from being able to buy things, that ones just plain stupid.

>Nintendo could easily ban all hacked consoles
and how would they do that.

they way N handle software distribution in eshop is so retarded that it is not even funny.

Am I okay with downloading swapdoodle dlc from freeshop or do I risk a ban just like with that theme sticker thingy?
feel like drawing colourful shit

What theme should I use, /hbg/?

So can homebrew/CFW help fix the N3ds XL's shitty as hell wifi?

It seems to be getting worse and worse over time.

sega genesis theme

the music is very soothing

where is Dragon quest

gone

You can tell if you both are hacked, unhacked friends won't see it at ciangel

is there only two stages in splatoon?

Question about this new freeshop website. Was this done by the same creator or someone else? Wasmt this nuked because of the icon thing being copyrighted?

By the author

connect the palm and the desk

He actually links it on his github the absolute madman

Two at a time, i looked up why and the excuse was basically 'because we said so now fuck off'.
Theres a website with a timer but i can never remember the name.

Done.

This is a dev that literelly doesnr give a fuck about nintendo and still does whatever he wants even after nintendo Ninjas fucked with him.

Why dont we have more devs like these?

I'm currently installing arm9loaderhax and I get to the part where you go here dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin but my n3DS froze. Is this normal, and what are the steps to remedy this?

Do I turn it off, take out the SD, turn it on, insert the SD, and try again? Just trying to be extra cautious here

mynintendonews.com/2017/01/16/miyamoto-i-hope-consumers-look-back-at-wii-u-as-a-necessary-step-in-order-to-get-to-nintendo-switch/

put a cartridge in

so it's safe to turn off then?

turn off
tuen on with sd in
turn on
put 3ds cartridge in
launch browser exploit

So I setup a9lh, but what part of what I did runs 3ds roms?

Anyone know here I could buy those small stickers that cover screw holes on the WiiU remote?

is arm11.bin on the root

My stores all have 50 pre-orders, plus extra.

when i try and go on miiverse it gets an error. how do i fix this?

>The Xbox 360 is the device responsible for GameStop and other retailers’ policy of limiting the number of pre-orders taken for new consoles. In 2005, far more Xbox 360 pre-orders were sold than systems that were actually available on day one. As a result, devices had to be trickled out to customers over the course of months.

digitaltrends.com/gaming/nintendo-wii-u-pre-orders-sell-out-at-gamestop/

Alright, my friend is a dumb ass and deleted his NAND back up after doing the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer and gave up at some point in the installing arm9loaderhax and gave it to me to fix/do it for him. It's a o3DS XL, can I just update it and start over so I can get the back up or do I need to figure out where he left off and just go from there without a backup?

Pre-order a Nintendo™ Switch from your local retailer!

Someone please help

do the 9.2 ctrtransfer

this worked, thank you