/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1145

4GO Edition

Last Thread: →

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=0Hs9hezCdDQ

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-characters-introduction-trailer-battle-system-details
4GO Opening Released: youtube.com/watch?v=g--b9nlwnBs

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
Translation: pastebin.com/m9wiRXxg

8 Minutes of 4GO Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=ZezK96sMsNY?t=1042

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Remember to filter eltard. Don't answer its provocations. It's samefagging, don't be fooled.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/01fE2sxd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK my erection won't go down unless I cum 4 times.

Rena in Nep 8 when?

I love big Nep!

Big nep a best.

I really want her to get her own game.

Have a (You). We ride together, we die together fampai.

NepuBuran

Nepgear is my goddess!

What rises up must fall. Finite.

Thanks. Who are you, again?

I love Neptune!

Real thread there with the updated pastebin :

Who is actually looking forward to 4go?

Fuck off retard. Nobody wants your dead thread.

You forgot the pastebin.

And no, I don't mean the 4GO one, I mean the normal one with updates.

Please remember it for the next thread.

It was fixed in >, thus making it the real thread.
That thread is just a waste of everyone's time.

BTFO in record time

Looks like mr. janny got rid of your shitty duplicate thread, user.

I petty sure Uzume will be DLC, but she surely will be playable right?

I dunno. Better stuff. Maybe allowing to attack twice in a row, or give the character a limited number of counter attacks, or reduce all physical damage.

Something different than just giving +20%VIT.

From what I've gathered, Uzume will be an unplayable NPC that you encounter as part of the story.

JANNY

IF YOU ARE AROUND DELETE THE ELTARD TOO YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING RETARDED WASTE OF SPACE

THE GREEN ONE

You're wasting your time with that cuck.
Reposting for posterity : pastebin.com/01fE2sxd

I'm the guy that came on you Mr camera man.

Can I still hope for DLC playable Compa and IF?

No, you idiot. They're all NPCs.

user, I think the only playable characters will be the 8 cpus and candidates + the 4 goddess forms separate

Yeah, that's why I hope she will be in DLC.Excuse with something like "Oh I found a quest that require more ppl, let's team up anyway."

I think that people who are upset that their waifus aren't playable have a legitimate gripe, but at the same time, there's gotta be some good reason why they chose to do it this way.

DO NOT PROVOKE IT DAMMIT

That swimsuit-looking thingy looks familiar.

That's most probably it, but I could hope for DLC like Lazyness, what else?

Wtf are you talking about, you retard?

You know damn well what I'm talking about.

Because it's cheaper and easier and lets them make the game faster?
Because unless 4GO becomes its own subseries, none of these animations will get reused in future games?

There's no way it can be explained with just laziness. It's laziness to expect me to believe that desu. This game specifically, from what we've seen so far, has only the original 4 CPUs and candidates and the 4 CPU forms playable. That's by design, not laziness.

4GO's rooster makes sense.
Only retards want to play as Compa when Noire is playable.
Why would anyone pick a shitty character over a CPU is beyond me. I know people are retarded, but this beyond retardation, this is delusion.
How pathetic to have manchild not knowing anything about video games commenting on said video games.

You're wasting your time with a moron. Ignore it and post neps.

No, I don't. I'm talking about characters like uzume and compa

Phew crisis diverted. Thought you were talking about "it"

>Why would anyone pick a shitty character over a CPU is beyond me.
Wow, it's like people have their personal favorites or something. The fucking horror.

>You're wasting your time with a moron. Ignore it and post neps.
To be fair, nepgen is probably better off actually talking about the games instead of always just mindlessly posting neps.

I'm really interested in seeing how 4go turns out

What kind of reason could there be for Uzume or Compa to not be playable other than laziness?
They are playing 4GO in their world precisely like the CPUs and Candidates

Well, people have shit tastes. That's their problem for being retarded.
The master race only like the CPU, it makes sense for CH to get rid of the trash. People who like the makers never buy the games anyway, so why bother with them?

That was already explained two threads ago, you idiot.
>makercucks have Alzheimer's
Literally a moron.

>What kind of reason could there be for Uzume or Compa to not be playable other than laziness?
Budget.

And that's a valid reason too, yeah

Ignore the "muh taste > your taste" retard

>People who like the makers never buy the games anyway, so why bother with them?
It's almost as if they stopped buying the games because their favorite characters got axed or sidelined.
You really must work for Compile Heart, you sure know to keep your fanbase from gradually shrinking.

4Go is going to make or break based on whether the time+money they saved by having less playable characters gets put into expanding the 12 playable ones and the story. If not, then the game could end up being a real disappointment.

>only likes CPUs
>No playable Uzume, Peashy, or Plutia
>No playable Rei for that matter

>how dare you not cater to us, even through we only pirate and never pay!
>you should make games for me only, I'll never pay for it but I'll like it
Not how it works, kiddo. Pay first, get a game later.

Why are you even arguing with that user? Especially about facts out of his ass?

Some really good RPGs have had 12 or less playable characters. Most of them, probably.

>Pay first, get a game later
I'm pretty sure you got that completely ass-backwards. Make the game good, then people will buy it.
Why the everloving fuck would someone buy a game that doesn't cater to their taste whatsoever?

I dunno if that would be a valid reason. The could probably have taken the Uzume they already made from BNZ and given her a costume change. They partially took some fighting assets from it already with the current playables.

Personally, everything I've seen of 4go so far makes me think the game might be more focused on the lore and story. Hell, didn't they make a whole long ass trailer just about the game world's lore?

But what about the paying players that like Makers? They exist you know.

With that fallacy, don't cry if CH croaks or keep recycling assets while reducing the number of playable character.

Shhh... that doesn't fit with his narrative.

I hope not, I don't expect CH to make anything good with lore and story

>while reducing the number of playable character
Dude, you're the one who only wants the CPUs and Candidates to ever be playable.

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

In context of Nep game (and CH game in general), "Lord" means "Character interactions".
And yeah, they should be focusing on this. After all 4GO is pretty much an Unreal engine code base test run for CH, like PP was a Vita code base test run for them.

>Character Interaction
That's fine too and has probably been the staple of Nep games so far along with the maymays, but I don't think user meant that

They came up with a whole backstory for the fictional MMO's game world and detailed part of the plot over at least two trailers. No, I don't mean character interactions when I say lore

I love these two friends.

No they don't.

>8 cpus and candidates
>8 cpus
user, I...

Nepu-Nepu and Compa are the cutest couple!
I would replay RB 1 first chapter only for that

>8 cpus and candidates
Do you know how to read? There are 8 total people between the cpus and candidates

Nowaru, desu!

>"Lord" means "Character interactions"
No. A lord is a seir.

Shhh, he'll call you a shitposter if you point out his stupidity, and then he'll post the "eh you made a typo tough luck pal" macro even though it's not a typo to hide the fact he's butthurt as fuck.

She'll return someday, you'll see!

No she won't...

They're best friends, not a couple

BuranNoway is a decent pairing.

She will, shut up.

Sorry, but NISA has bad blood with Compa, so she won't be returning anyway

Yeah, a couple of best friends, I don't ship them

>Neptune is now 100 percent
100 percent... what?

100 percent awesome and cute.

Eh

A guy can hope. The bad blood can't last THAT long can it?

100% Neppable

I want a spinoff about Big Nep and Croirsty shitposting across the Multiverse

We had a guy that held a grudge over the OP for NINE hours.
I'm sure devs can hold a grudge for years.

Given he skipped the last thread, I'd say he's still holding it.

Wow, really? I saw he used the shitty old pastebin, but I didn't notice he also skipped the 1144th thread.
That's Ghostroach level of autism.

>That's Ghostroach level of autism.
You can't say that until there's a blog that gets updated daily for a year

Did you fell for it? What were you expecting?
Also, your picture is a bit uncomfortable to look at.
>Blanc Heart's back

Not my business, but I'd say that messing with the OP and willingly using an old version of the pastebin just to annoy everyone qualifies as something that little shit ghostroach would do. That piece of crap.
I hope he fucking died.

>Be a healer in a action game
>Deal damage more than heal

Did I fall for what?

Nobody "messed with the op" except the retard who fucked it up in #1144.

>be a healer in an action game
>everyone runs away from you to LERROOOY into the monsters, then whine you're not following them properly
>when the dungeon start, they all start running around so you can't buff them
>they blame you for everything wrong
>so shit at keeping the aggro that you end up being targeted because you heal more than they damage
Being healer is suffering and unlimited anger.

The picture. Were you expecting Noire and Blanc, sitting in a tree, kissing?

Oh, hi Ghostroach. Please tell me when you'll fucking die, that'll make me really happy to learn that your retarded, hypocritical, autistic ass died some shitty death in the middle of nowhere, devoured alive by ants or something horrible.
It'll bring a smile to my face to know that karma finally bit you in the ass, and that we're finally free from your stupidity and autismm, you retarded piece of shit.

I'm definitely not ghostroach. I'm a waifufag who thinks all neps are straight.

Ha, my apologies, then. You're still a faggot for messing up the OP but you're not as bad as that hypocritical son of a bitch.
Have a cute nep.

No, not really since no one actually pairs them right? Just felt like it since you mentioned it.

Also
>tfw you player healer
>play perfectly and have good teammates
>after a while someone leaves and a new guy comes in
>new guy fucks up everything and blames you

Rage is the only path

I didn't mess up anything you dumbfuck. The other guy messed it up and I fixed it. Simple as that

Regarding 4GO, I doubt the decision to only include the CPUs as playable was taken lightly. I'm sure they carefully considered whether it was a good decision or not and had to make a number of concessions on it.
I think that 4GO should be seen as an experiment first and foremost. They probably don't want to bet too much money on this single project.

As for the fan issue, I don't think it's that big a problem. Just because a game does not have their favorite character does not mean they'll drop the entire series, generally speaking.

You don't know true anger until you have nothing but melee DPS in your team that require constant healing because they die in three hits, and the boss does AoE attacks that kill you each time you get near.
Tanks are NOT optionals, and rogues are shitty. Fuck rogues.

>uses an outdated pastebin
>use a shitty OP
>removed all the warning about eltard
>"I didn't mess anything, he did"
Yeah, sure.

Do you not know how to read, you fucking retard? The eltard warning is right there. The OP is fine. Now why don't you stop pretending you're some one other than the very faggot who fucked up #1144? Lying isn't good. We all know it was you and now you're just trying to defend yourself

¡¡ɹɐǝƃdǝN ǝʌol I

Agree with that logic, CH is actually pretty good at this kind of things. But one can always dream for an Uzume right?

q_q

People aren't going to want to buy an experiment. Where is this idea coming from that CH is just going to shit out some practice game and expect people to buy it? They've made trailer after trailer for this game and hyped it up.

You have at least more chances than Compa ;_;