Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums
I haven't been on Veeky Forums in a while so excuse my rhetoric if it isn't up to date...but anyways

I recently acquired 15k , and I want to purchase an RV. What should I be looking for? I know nothing about these things. Preferably something you could hook up to a truck but that isn't set in stone.

Oh, you're new to Veeky Forums?

Well allow me to recommend the 1991 Mazda Miata. This car is perfect for your needs. 50/50 weight distribution, cute aesthetics, peppy engine. It even has pop-ups my nigga.

Definitely within your budget and seems like a perfect fit for you

you have completly changed my mind by showing my this lovely vehincle, im going to buy one right away

If it's just for you I'd recommend something like this.

what is that thing called though?

>filename

If it's just for him and he already has a truck, he should get one of those slide-in truck campers.

rip suspension

Why doesn't the sticky include RV's? How can we change this?

:'(

Most Veeky Forumstists can barely afford a rusted out geo metro, let alone a luxury vacation barge.

Most Veeky Forumstists can barely afford rent

Hence, RV? There's got to be anons out there living /off the grid/

They're only around 2000lbs, which is within the payload capacity of all but the wimpiest v6 models. He'd be hitting it anyway by towing a trailer.

You know 4-cylinder trucks exist, right?

load capacity is based on frame, not engine

>They're only around 2000lbs
That doesn't include the weight of all of his earthly possessions. (If he's living in it).

>4-cylnder engines aren't inherently smaller than ones that house V6 and V8 engines

What are you trying to say? Speak in words, not terribly written greentext.

>can't into greentext
Light truck frames do not have the load capacity that larger trucks do. Most of these light trucks had 4-cylinder engines.

And the light trucks are terrible at hauling and towing large loads, so either plan would be terrible with a small truck. Your communication skills are bad and you should feel bad.

a truck that has both a l4 and a l6/v6 option, will usually have the same load capacity across the board, and different tow capacities