/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>P Studio's comments on 2016: personacentral.com/p-studio-2016-retrospective-interview/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Re Project Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/dPbxwghQ
>P5 cutins
mega.nz/#!CRYklDoa!e1_UUqI1JyWL4bTcoiaXDdgvM6kVtSohCXvoCmscrGY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjQK6GzZD-w
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=889888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

Does anyone know where the fuck Nothingness (disc 3, 14) plays in the game?

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

I want to share a scarf with an autistic fox!

I want to fluster a traitor!

Spending quality time with family!

I want to fuck an old and busted protagonist!

This is a neet

Today is Junpei's birthday, /pg/. Say something nice about him!

Now that the OST is out and people can put names to songs, how will the P4 diehards recover?

Sniffing a gaijin!

He's da man

old and busted
would rather bully the new one 1000 times than hear another word come out of his mouth

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

You're da man

>Now that the OST
Where?

as was said last thread it went up on nyaa an hour ago
no flac yet

Thanks my man

>Check P5 OST on nyaa
>My homie
What did Atlus mean by this?

WASSUP

So, we agreed to call him groo in this edition?

>no edition

what big dumbo face made this thread

groo home

Why is the art gallery music called A Woman?

Yusuke's mother

confession time /pg/

sometimes i'll post something contrarian that doesn't align with my opinions just because it'll liven the place up and get people discussing things

i'm not doing it for the (You)s, i don't care about that, but i am doing it for you, /pg/. because i care about this place.

what are some of the lies you've told?

I WILL FOLLOW MY HEART

sooo um is the ending good or bad?

It retroactively ruined the rest of the franchise

Why I got a feeling that Atlus gonna bring Goro back in the Bonus scenario DLC only to have him killed again in front of the PT for real this time.

Follow your heart user

They won't do that.
If they bring him back, it will be for good. If Atlus wants Goro to stay dead, they will never bring him up again.

MIRAI WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Better than Never More desu

as a gorofag, I don't actually mind that as long as his death is meaningful and serves a purpose, and he bonded with PT beforehand for maximum punch in the guts and tear glands.

How long is the final true ending dungeon in Persona 4? I'm at level 70-something with Chie, Naoto, and Yukiko

i know this might be an unpopular stance but what i actually want is for them to insert more quality time and development with goro because he got so little in the game. maybe scenes set in the past, even. if they don't change his ending or keep it ambiguous, i'll live with it.

Take one look at this thread and guess what you'd have to lie about to get people talking the most.

i'm not crazy about 5's ost

what's your favorite then?

Let's see.
>hating on groo
>saying P4 is better
>saying DRV3 had better villains

STOP CALLING HIM GORO HOLY SHIT

groo master race

the ps1 p1 score desu

i dont think 5 has a bad score, and its good to see meguro working outside his normal wheelhouse in any capacity, but it really doesn't grab me

I can understand that, the P1 character and battle themes were nice.

OH SHIT THE FULL OST IS OUT !!! youtube.com/watch?v=ZjQK6GzZD-w

Can you get Rise to be your girlfriend in Persona 4 Golden?

No, sorry.

Reeeeee

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=889888

Here's the torrent link of the OST

Yes you can.

Chie - Chariot Rank 9
Yukiko - Priestess Rank 9
Rise - Lovers Rank 7
Naoto - Fortune Rank 8
Marie - Aeon Rank 9
Yumi - Sun Rank 10
Ayane - Sun Rank 8
Ai - Moon Rank 6 and 9

About as long as other dungeons, but since you are on high enough level already, you can rush it if you want

can someone post that image of rise where her face is all askew

Fuck I wish someone fucking told me before I went into a relationship with yukiko

Just post Rise

Please do not post lewds of my waifu.

>rise will never sit on my face

ha HAA I want to die

this is too lewd

I love shitposting with you guys!

maya_dies.mp3

why

You can fuck them all with no problem though
kek

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Psst..

Hey... /pg/...

get it while it's hot..

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjQK6GzZD-w

I don't like the full version of Wake Up Get Up Get Out There

eh, same. It just gets boring and repetitive at some point. Shorter version was better.

All I want is a fanart like this of MakoAnne, but Hermione and Kokoro keep getting the yuri goods.

Because Hermione and Kokoro have actual chemistry

yeah plus they're both sluts

is this supposed to be fem joker?

yes

Hit me with the Persona 5 spoilers. I already know that the final boss is that Japanese Pitbull guy, but what's his plan? What's his motive?

He isn't the final boss. Perfume Bottle is.
He wants to make Japan great again.

looks terrible senpai

I agree

I wish there were more beta designs of the party's costumes in the art book.

Anne's tits are out of control

Who is talking about chemistry, I just want to see Anne and Makoto fondling each other.

stupid yurifag

Most shippers care about how the characters in question interact, which is why they are drawing Hermione and Kokoro as opposed to Anne and Makoto.

They really don't. Crack ships exist for a reason.

Crack ships usually come about as a result of considering character interactions that would be interesting. There's nothing interesting in the way that Makoto and Anne interact, and they don't make an interesting pair aesthetically either.

tuturu~

Isn't the point of a crack ship to ship two characters despite the fact that they wouldn't work under any circumstances? But when you're talking about characters who have nothing to do with each other in canon but the reader can imagine them making a great couple, I'd call that a rare pair.

Maybe that's not how anyone else distinguishes those terms but I think of crack ships as being for fun while rare pairs are genuine to the people who believe in them.

okay I definitely saw that picture of chie move despite it being a jpg? time to go to bed maybe

omedetou, user! You're waifu is slowly becoming real!

>omedetou
what the fuck does that mean you stupid fucking weeb

you were supposed to say that Chie is not your waifu you dumb pleb

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Delete this.

I want MC to touch my face.