/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafactory.co.jp/mfhobby/blog/?p=3116
keeponblaz.in
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fighting game when?

Looks like they're making blazblue trading cards:

mediafactory.co.jp/mfhobby/blog/?p=3116

I'm so glad guys
Now we can post about blazblue cardboard!

Deado spaiku

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the /blaz/ lobby tomorrow if you are in NA.

happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning

so long azure robots

carl is a big boy

early 10

again

8!

Is Terumi Susanoo's fursona? Or should i say persona?

Post bESt girl

That's exactly what it is, tho he seems to take his suit off much more often than a decent furry would.

Is Tager grabbing you considered to be a loss or these days have passed?

How do you help someone impossibly bad git gug?

Mai

Not even Mai can help, they're so bad they can't even play neutral or pressing buttons, they just down back and get mauled, and when I do stop pressing buttons they just spasm out on the controller and don't know how to pressure at all

Then they should eat a good player's heart to gain their skills. I've heard that's how it goes.

Is there any art of Hakumen in Jin's clothes?

Well, let's play a game since you fags won't play the actual game.
Here's a template. Try to be creative.

im lost here

It looks like one of them has a case of crossed eyes (not sure if it's the right name for it). It's bothering me now.

Only if they buff her

Reminder that Rachel must be put in a cage and burried underground.

They're just card sleeves

>Go back to Persona, Mai.
>P-Persona?
>At least I'm in a Blazblue game!
>Yeah, and even a child could play you.

I'd destroy you in Persona fuck boy

What if Lambda had the mindset of a Dalek?

Alright then bro, keep dreaming.
You probably could though, I haven't played Persona in ages.

How to use izayoi dashes effectively?

I'm actually interested in these cards. Where will they be sold?

Any PC players here?

I'm here, what region?

me

haven't played much lately tho. Tired of CPEX and the CF nesica leak is kinda annoying with the limited training mode

>a game has a character that children can control allowing them to also enjoy the game somewhat.
>this is an incredibly bad thing.

Rachel is mai waifu.

This game isn't aimed at children. And you have stylish mode anyway.

Can anyone tell me who the artist of for this tapestry is? I haven't been able to find any info about it online. There is no information provided with the tapestry itself either.

Is it Sumeragi? I can't tell if it is her drawing-style or not. Can anyone help me get actual official confirmation?

danbooru tells me katou_yuuki

I find "stylish" harder to play than normal controls. The controls just feel sloppy so I never use it. I know you can even use power level ratings in order to give players handicaps, but even so I wouldn't say that including one easy to play character is such a bad thing. If we can include hard to play characters that don't reward the player for all their efforts, then the opposite of the spectrum should have something as well. Gives you variety in your gameplay.

I kinda want to see the aftermath of Relius' continuum shift gag. Y'know, things like
>Makoto>Ragna getting a taste of Nu
>Taokaka>Hazama calling Izanami a cutting board
>Bang>Rachel the hero of love and justice trying to earn Litchi's love
>Rachel>Bang in a dress

It's one of the main artists for the game, Yuuki Katou. Did the select art for CS and CF, designed various characters, and illustrated the Phase Shift novels.

Looks more like Jin with Hakumen's head.

It's intended to be Hakumen, Jin isn't drawn nearly as muscular.

Oh for goodness' sake...It's not even a balisong shown on the artwork.

What if Noel wasn't flat at least for one day?

This would happen.

Then everyone else would lose something in exchange, like
>Ragna's sword
>Jin's face
>Tager's limbs
>Hazama's hat
>Litchi's breasts
>Rachel's good manners
>Kagura's dick
>Makoto's tail
>Tsubaki's eyes
>Hakumen
>Izanami's hair
>Azrael's muscles

She would invite everyone to a beach party immediately to flaunt her new not flat chest. Of course near the end she would become flat again causing her top to just fall off humiliating her in front of the entire cast.

but she's not flat

I just imagined her approaching Saya or other Murakumos and shoving her boobs in their faces. But Noel is not this kind of bitch.

Sounds like the perfect episode. I'll ship it.

Compared to others, she is.

When she is compared to the grossness that is Nine, Litchi, Bullet, Mai, Tao, and Makoto she is pretty flat.

These are the best chests.

Disgusting.

I don't see Hibiki.

Don't be mean user, girls of all sizes are good.

Flat, small, medium, large, enormous I love them all.

t. kokonoe

Should I make a new /ggg/

You mean /grd/?

Is there a site where all the CF victory quotes are listed?

They'll never survive without Nine anyway

I just wanna talk about gg outside of /fgg/ senpai

Just do
>I-No
Instead.

what's wrong with /fgg/ user?

Not yet, because there's something like 3000 of them.

lmao goober gear ahnimeh jive ded game lelelelelelele kermit sniffs

>hazama didn't help the good guys

Anybody that expected Hazama to become a good guy or some chaotic good character is a moron.

I did

I also wanted him to hook up with Trinity in the end

Congratulations, you are a moron.

Hazama is not Kazuma, Kazuma as Trinity knew him died long before he let Terumi fuse with him.

to be fair death ain't stoping anyone in blazblue

Say that to the one third of the girls in this image that died in CF.

He died as in that Kazuma was lost, not that he physically died. That didn't happen until much later.

The entirety of Trinity's story is her pining after a shell of a man she barely knew, her throwing away everything to help him out--betraying her dearest friend in the process--getting stabbed in the back for it, and then trying to make amends. The game pisses on her every time she goes muh Kazuma.

I don't blame you but it's not gonna work. The last /ggg/ started on the heels of an official tournament and two new characters being announced, and still didn't even reach 150 bumps. I bumped it a few times myself but for whatever reason the interest just isn't there. Looking through the thread it seems like most gg fans aren't comfortable talking about anything other than gameplay and how shit other fighters bb are. Sucks but I don't see this changing anytime soon.

ten on the ready

Anyone know of any resources or good vids for a beginner playing Hibiki? Figured I would ask here first.

Also, good resource for match vids: keeponblaz.in

Maybe we can add it to the OP info

It's already in the Pastebin for match videos

ten on the move

I bought the LE when it was on sale a couple of days ago.
What am I in for?

The artbook is very nice

i want to fuck Jubei's asshole

coming at 'ya

Did a little something because I have way too much free time.
Some of these are a little bit uneven due to a lot of these characters having ridiculous footwear or not standing 100% straight in their sprites, hence the different art style in some of the boys.

>Amane is taller than Jin

get shit on fuccboi

Azrael doesn't look 4 inches taller than Bang in this.

Nice. Burreto and Naoto are the divide between the male and female sides of the chart, and I like how there's almost no crossover that isn't either a child or cat or Mai. If it weren't for Hibiki there would be no crossover whatsoever. But it's ok Hibiki, you're kinda an honorary female anyway.

Sorry about that I use the metric system so I'm not used to how long inches actually are.

But I believe his weave makes him look as tall as Azrael, same with Ragna's and Tao's hoodie.

They're both fuccbois though. Amane's height is part and parcel of him being a beautiful crossdresser.

I use the metric system too, but 6 ft 8 is easier to remember than the exact height in centimetres.

same