>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/teamfourstar/status/820340401131417601
teamfourstar.wikia.com/wiki/Puddin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLNYe-FqOdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/teamfourstar/status/820340401131417601

Threadly reminder

But why?

>twitter.com/teamfourstar/status/820340401131417601
>buuposters
>nyah nyah nyah nyah
>1k people liked that
TEAAAAM FOUUR STRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

It's makes me angrier each time I watch it, kind of like Super

Thread needs more brown.

sure

/ded/

morning, how is Xenoverse 2 physics treating you

So I'm just skimming over the mod database. Is their a tail mod for females that doesn't replace your moveset?

P U F F Y
U
F
Y
V U L V A
U
L
V
A

No. None of that. Shame on you!

Welcome to the club. Yesterday i saw a fucker with a puddin lookalike over on xbone

Why do you guys hate puddin? She's great

Team Scream Star sucks
Lani sucks
Memebuu sucks
Their memebuu from XV1 sucks too

I honestly neither hate nor like her.
aside from that awful color
scheme
Its mostly just her fan-base thats annoying as fuck

How about brown with 4 eyes?

its was ok for the first game
now it's just too forced
it also has a "lore"

How is everybody's day looking so far?

Well my power finally came back after like a 2 hour outage.

So I'm still kinda upset that Wall of Defense won't fucking drop.

Finally maxed out this little faggot, using his shitty moveset felt like an eternity.
Who should I go for next?
Frieza? Cooler? Broly?
(i'm playing using only the mentors moves and I wanna hit some Expert and New PQs)

>Why do you guys hate puddin? She's great
Tasteless design, annoying face, literally autism incarnate.
Didn't even mind the character (as I don't watch other people play video games) until I saw the video a couple of days ago.
I just hope some shitposter won't start posting the fanart here as bait as that would really rustle my jimmies.
Gross.
>Team Scream Star
Oh good, for a moment I thought you disliked TFS.
>Its mostly just her fan-base thats annoying as fuck
Reminds me bornys.
Ching chang chong
I'm Kim Jong Un
Got a mushroom cloud
for U

>I just hope some shitposter won't start posting the fanart here as bait as that would really rustle my jimmies.
Shush! Don't give them any ideas.

Where is my daddy Dumplin? Nyaaaaa?

Just woke up. Gonna draw before have to head out to work

Does anyone have a recommended list of mods?

Don't reply to him

>Don't reply to him

Yeah, here they are:

I come back to /dbg/ and all of the sudden its finally OK to post fusions CaCs...
Finnaly

t. PS4 & X-Box One

You wish.

Alright so I picked the slug for the sake of completing the 1st page, purple is definitely not my color.

Colorable everything I guess, as much as I like to mod my games, XV2 doesn't really seem to need much extra content except for colorable clothing and hairstyles.
Stop crying.
>he fell for the console meme

/ded/

The cutest
It's always been okay it's just that not many people have it maybe at max 9 people have the game. We're still waiting for Europe and the dlc which should be soon at this point

No dub for the game pushed me away from getting it.

I am at work atm. Still working on lore stuff on the side. How Is your fridge coming? I have been learning the mach moves for your sake as of late. He is rad as shit and I hope for the best for him.

Pretty good.
Stay cute for me.

Have the day off (thanks MLK!), and it's snowing pretty hard so Im just chilling at home with a hot coffee and a blanket. Probably be on for some fights later if any xboners are game.

soon...

I just woke up and I plan on being a useless piece of shit all day.

¿Que?

Hey, me too!
Your tail is cute. There, I said it.

Dio off-Brando is just about done. Just going to level her and Moton, then get to making a fridge.

After that I'm pretty much out of things to do outside of PvP, so I'll get back to finishing other games until the DLC, coming back to this whenever someone asks me to play.

pathetic

We'll have fight with our Dio rares rares at some point when I finish leveling him

You can always try being a useful piece of shit instead?

So did Dimps fix stupid unfair shit like being able to use GoDW on paralyzed opponents and the like?

>So did Dimps fix

Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but when I manage to get some holidays I hate myself if I go full hiki.
VIDEOGAMES

>it also has a "lore"
teamfourstar.wikia.com/wiki/Puddin

Jesus fuck

But why

youtube.com/watch?v=BLNYe-FqOdg

CAFFEINE-FREE DELIVERY

Morning all. Just doing some chibis before I move on to more mundane stuff. Uck.

Here's the current list:

Hallow (in-progress)
Valentine
Parsa
Yurobuuto (on hoverboard)
Akessa
Buukari and Megane (doing Recoome's pose while Megane looks at her with bored amusement)
Paprika
Cocoa
Snoller
Buula
Unyen
Erina
Jalid Sadim
Dewang
Misiri/Maara
Minchocuu
Majora
Krokos
Sour Patch
Floss
Belle
Kazoo
Celine
Mary Javera
Gouken
Laciem
Jari
Bolo
Buublegum
Lima
Nemi
Balten
Targos
Gelid

As usual, if I missed anyone, lemme know. Also, if you want your CaC in specific clothes or a pose, please specify. :D

>the daughter of The Demon God Dumplin and Demon Goddess Towa

Don't worry, they will make Absolute Zero and GoDA useless in XV3. I can't wait for the new meta!

also nerf step vanish, make it consume stamina

Forgot to add the chest shading, d'oh.

>exposed navel
what a fucking slut

Anger is a total horseshit move that should just be removed in the next game. Same goes for its recolor that Whis has and the recolors Champa and Vados will inevitably get.

If I recall AZ was kinda bullshit in 1 as well, without a Soul that completely nullifies it. Anger just wasn't a thing so it wasn't AS bad.

There is nothing wrong with showing the enemy your confidence with your body

I agree, same with but this is Dimps, so I expect nothing from them until the next game were both moves will be completely useless like it happened with almost every skill that was usefull in the first game.

At least this part of piss easy.

Do you get more "friendship" points if you bring two copies of your mentor into a PQ?

Shut up, Pumki. You're the biggest slut of all.

pumki pls

Step vanish consuming stamina would make it useless and really slow down fights.
I'd make it so you can't chain it indefinitely though, maybe after 3 or 4 hops you'd have a short cooldown.

I have hope for XV3 getting it all right. Longer development time's gotta count for something.

Maybe they'll even have enough time to add Note! Haha! ;_:

>Do you get more "friendship" points if you bring two copies of your mentor into a PQ?

You sure do.

I don't know why Dimps ever thought having a stamina break beam was a good idea. Thankfully it's not too hard to dodge, and after you get hit by it the first time in a match, you know exactly what to expect from your opponent.

Hopefully that shit isn't a thing in XV3. It didn't break stamina in XV1, right?

Momki and Dore are pure! PURE!

It's not so terrible but it should probably be a light stamina break and it shouldn't work on paralyzed opponents.

I love it! Thanks a bunch!

Only thing that sucks about it is that most races can get it guaranteed after a knockback/hard knockdown. Anger is a piece of shit, but I hate that Dodoria headbutt shit more desu.

>but I hate that Dodoria headbutt shit more desu.

That's basically Anger but as a strike move, isn't it? Only seen it a few times.

Ugh, power outtages suck. I keep my old GBA and some unbuilt model kits around just in case we get one. Good luck on the farming!

Looking forward to the art! Hope work goes well too.

Aw, thank you. I was mostly focused on getting moves this weekend, so I haven't gotten a chance to use him some more yet. I've gotta practice the mach moves more too, punch is self-explanatory but kick needs some setup. Wonder if I can use the hard knockdown to land kick? Ah well, there are many things to try out later.

Speaking of which, anybody know if there are any strike moves in PQs 70 and up? I could focus on getting those first and start working on the Fridge every now and then.

Not cute, but I am glad your day is okay.

Nice, sounds comfy as heck. No more days off here for a while.

I feel like I should be running out of stuff to do too, but I still have all those PQs to grind and four other characters to learn so I guess I'll be here for a while.

Holy hell, thats like devianart tier

>character backstories

When are they ever not?

The issue with headbutt is that you can cancel it with a transformation. And it resets the broken counter. You can legit trap your opponent in a stam break lock

>As of Episode 34 of Xenoverse 2, It's confirmed they're in some form of relationship, and it seems to be romantic. The guys have talked about Puddin and Cooler's future child and since there has been fanart and mentions of their possible daughter, Frogurtin (a pun on Frozen Yogurt), later confirmed to be an omnisexed child named Frogurt.

>As of Episode 50, the child of Puddin and Cooler known as Frogurt has arrived from the future.

>I going to play Jaco
Well at least not all of them are retarded

just asking if you are planning to draw my request?

>going to gamefaqs

Why do you do this to yourself

Nope. Gotta use a Super Soul if you don't want to deal with that bullshit.

HALLOW VICTORY DELIVERY

That's it for now, now to do more boring stuff. Yay.

Here is my updated list. It's getting smaller.... I think.

Valentine
Parsa
Yurobuuto (on hoverboard)
Akessa
Buukari and Megane (doing Recoome's pose while Megane looks at her with bored amusement)
Paprika
Cocoa
Snoller
Buula
Unyen
Erina
Jalid Sadim
Dewang
Misiri/Maara
Minchocuu
Majora
Krokos
Sour Patch
Floss
Belle
Kazoo
Celine
Mary Javera
Gouken
Laciem
Jari
Bolo
Buublegum
Lima
Nemi
Balten
Targos
Gelid

As usual, if I missed anyone, lemme know. Also, if you want your CaC in specific clothes or a pose, please specify. :D

I can add you to the list, if it's a chibi you want. Do you have a full body image?

cute!

Day 86: Frieza still has not uncovered my true identity.

>someone actually catalogued the "backstory" that consists mostly of offhanded jokes made up on the spot
For what purpose?

Mach kick is god like with hard knock downs. And when used with dragon flight after a fcancel you can do it damage. Eagle kick is a force of nature, forward cancel into god fist to net 5-7k damage at mid/top of the stage.

>do ult damage
Sasuga phone.

Holy shit I am actually enjoying Piccols moves!

>Kamahama-Nya!
Literally a rip off

For any Fusions players out there,

Did they fix the savescumming glitch? I keep getting the same team over and over again when I open the rifts.

Recruiting characters in this game is fucking suffering.

>mfw Mach Kick into Android Kick for maximum style

sure
here
also if you forgot what the request was it was me shooting myself with finger gun persona style

I love it, thanks again Shyne!

Awesome! I didn't know you could even fcancel mach kick, I thought only supers worked. Eagle kick feels fantastic too, I used that on Hallow a bit.

I used that in xv1 and boy is it hard to hit with. Haven't tried chaining it after other moves though, maybe I should give that a shot.

(Reposting this here in case anyone else wanted to do it.)

/dbg/ if your character could have unique dialogue before, during and after a fight, (and with other characters- CaC or cast) what would they be?

I'll make up some points for you to fill out, but feel free to make up your own:

>Entering Battle
>Taunt
>Winning (opponent's health has dropped 1/3)
>Winning (opponent's health has dropped 2/3)
>Losing (2/3 health)
>Losing (1/3 health)
>Victory
>Defeat
>Defeat (Death)

Alright, thanks. I don't think I ever saw your request, if you can show me your original post I can move you up higher on the list appropriately.

No prob. :D

no need to rush it since I am here "only" for 2 hours a day

Remember:
Be thankful that the game exists
Be thankful for this group, whatever universe you're from
Be thankful there will be support for it in the future
Be thankful this general continues on
Be thankful Nikita is dead and gone.

Mach doesn't need an fcancel, it cancels on it's own mid combo. You can cancel into it off of supers that allow. The best combination is dragon flight.

Eagle kick is a sleeper I've if I have ever seen one. Its only draw back is that it is garbo on the ground/low air combat. Eagle is terrifying on Fembuus and Human F since their move pools are dedidacted to getting people airborne.

>yfw you'll be autistic enough to make a deviantart-tier CaC like Puddin

Well, get on with it then.

I think you missed a word buddy

Did you mean, "never be autistic enough"?