The Masked Arab

What does Veeky Forums think of The Masked Arab? He's apparently an ex-Muslim who tries to refute apologists using Islamic primary sources and exegesis from early Islamic scholars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LE3QARjIZg
youtube.com/watch?v=zSP2XHxfwyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The same as any person whose entire identity is wrapped up in polemics: not very useful if you're not already on the choir of either team.

He does say that he is trying to refute apologetics and try and not let people sweep things under the rug by saying "That has nothing to do with Islam."

Does he quote the Qur'an and ahadith in Arabic?

Is he a cuck for western culture?

Shit, he's trash.

This pretty much.

It's useless knowledge. Muslims will refute/ignore it, "anti-Muslims" use it as masturbation material.

Funny how most people in the comment section will regard his work as means to push their alt-right white supremacist and christian fanatic agenda

M*slim detected

Am i wrong?

The point is, Islam is much, much more dangerous than the "alt right white supremacists" or "christian fanatics"

So I was watching this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0LE3QARjIZg
It was clearly educational. The moral of the story is that it has to be secular law, rather than Sharia, to forbid the activities of pedos.

Also:
>I am a muslim girl myself, I am so schocked, I donĀ“t know what to think.......Lately I have had doubt about my religion and this the faith I have been brought up with????

in the modern day, sure

Wow it's like what's happening right now is more important than what went down centuries ago

I never said that. Its just funny how he makes a video to "wake up muslims" but instead it gets hijacked by bigots trying to push their agenda which is partially against the uploader since he is still a filthy sandnigger. And it seems a good chunk of muslims seem to ignore their teaching willingly or not. I hope his video gets the proper use as a way to educate muslims on the dangers of religious fanatism and promote secularism and a toned down religion or atheism in the islamic world.

But so far the top rated comments seem to come from his fellow apostate former Muslims

Ehm no. Its full of alt-right memes and weeaboo Veeky Forums rightwing profile pics.

I didn't say he was dishonest, only that he mostly exists as a foil to apologetic talking heads, and neither are that much better than the other for either a serious historian or a serious theologian.

You need your eyes checked.

Here. First one is muh animu /pol/tard and the other one literally makes the "hurr durr dindu nuffin" meme.

He does episodes in both English and Arabic

>First one is muh animu /pol/tard
The anime board is /a/

>dindu nuffin
All his subscriptions are atheism channels

Maybe it's not just your eyes that need some checking

>so butthurt that someone is exposing islam you have to rely on people in the comments to discredit him

Veeky Forums is an anime website

t. weeb

see

You are so mad

lol don't lie Islamaboo. I can see right through it.

I literally said i think his video is good and that it should be used to promote secularism and atheism in the islamic world which is most likely the intend of the uploader since he is an iraqi and also uploads his videos in arabic. But i just think its dumb that his videos are being misused and misunderstood by some wingnuts who dont care about that and just want to reinforce their white supremacist and christian fanatic beliefs.

LARPers =/= true Christians

prove it

I think you got a taste for why this is so. These videos don't exist as promotion of secularism. There are UN organizations and NGOs for that. Instead they're something similar to conversion narratives which are usually for the benefit of the author.

>in the modern day

And when in the fuck was "alt right" dangerous considering it's an internet creation that only came to prominence last year?

So... Who is true Christian then?

"ISIS DINDU NUFFIN DEY A BUNCH OF GOOD BOYZ ISLAM HAS NUFFIN TO DO WITH ISLAM"

one of the highest rated comments on this video

That's what a lot of people say about ISIS. I'm sure the video uploader would agree with it.

Proves nothing

Whats even the point of your pic?

The ideologies described the the phrase have existed since long before the phrase itself.

>backpedalling

you would have to spend countless hours absorbing /pol/'s memes to get through the multiple layers of irony, forget about it

Altright doesn't even refer to a single group, It's just a phrase which lumps together all right-leaning movements which aren't represented by any of the popular electoral parties. These movements have existed for decades, but it wasn't until recently that the phrase "alt right" was coined to lump them all together.

meant for

So it's a meaningless meme buzzword