/wfg/ - Warframe General

Coptering edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/ymjfrOa.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hJsjmOgcqjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Frost players are sub-human knuckle draggers

Second for TQ needs to kill himself

3rd for this

RIP Tipedo

Where do you level archshit, friends? The jordas quest has been sitting in my shit for entirely too long. I dont even really want atlas, I just want it gone at this point.

salacia, neptune.

how can one man be so universally hated among social misfits? It's baffling.

he's done and posted a lot of shit. i dont hate him though, i just have the filters on.

Best ducat farm relic?

Is Tipedo any good for the post-copter blood rush generation?

trade chat's horse shit as usual, anyone got a boar riven they can trade me for another riven?

He legitimately has autism, and I say that as an example of how Autistic people interact with non-autistic people. He lacks emapthy, is obsessed with patterns, poor communication skills, he is by all means autistic.

>finish mission
>Network not responding
>enter arsenal
>Network not responding
>Open Star Map
>Network not responding
>Host Migration
>Network not responding
>kicked

What the fuck is this?

Sleek coding at work.

empathy is a sign of weakness

I work with someone who's a lot like TQ, and just based on my interactions with her, I can confirm at least some level of sperg-like behavior, if not actual autism, but mostly just a privileged if not spoiled upbringing, and a history of being slightly more intelligent (or at least TOLD that they're more intelligent) than others around them for most of their lives.

I've played with TQ a few times (always in sorties strangely enough). He's okay, if quieter than you'd think. I don't hate him, but I certainly hate the bitch I work with which is a shame, because she's qt as fuck and the "I am always right, smarter than absolutely everyone in the building, and everyone has to know just how smart I am" just poisons the whole package.

So, when I select a location in navegation...
Mission: the quest type, exterminate, sabotage....
Faction: grinner, corpus or infested
Level: the levels of the bad guys
squads: ???? the number of players? i dont think so, because when i select one with a high number (3 or 4) and click "wait for players"... nobody shows up (unless its an alert or a boss)

Check your matchmaking or just start it again. Sometimes the number is inflated by people starting squads from trying to get put it one.

A lack of it also signifies autism

Im not very empathetic, but thats just my personality. Im not nearly as autistic as TQ however (in my own eyes)

tfw it would rather put me in solo instead of merge with two others soloing

Will pay plat for erp footjobs.

visit your god damn options, that happens when your matchmaking ping is set too low.

>spend most of a day trying to unveil this "do a level 30 defense solo without the objective taking damage" secondary riven
>it's for the Kraken

>join nitain alert
>some MR23 shitter spamming telos boltace and simulor complains that a guy left because he wasnt getting any kills
>this was the chat

people are fucking retarded

ok i set it to 400, is that okay or should i go with no limit?

i played some time with 250, if you dont do exotic missions you should be fine. prepare to be host sometimes though.

>trying to do sortie before the reset
>bow only level 100 Ruk

Jesus fucking christ this will take a few hours

Anyone wanna buy a Nikana Prime Blade for 30p?

Ivara it you silly duck.
Have a tank that takes Uncle Ruk's spanking.

Haven''t played since syndicate melee, is there anything worth coming back for? Is Nova P selling for any decent price yet?

I don't have Ivara because lmao nitain

Being able to empathize is a useful interpersonal skill and builds society.

Well you're ducked, pub it and hope for the best. Be the tanky Inaros or Trinity I guess.

>don't actually care about kills or whatever, if I'm on a pug is because I want to get shit done and leave, if someone is nuking fucking everything so much the better

>every single solitary mirage I ever come across has got the harlequin helmet and is just w+m1ing spamming simulor, even in an empty room, and I fucking hate it

Bring a Mirage with a bow.

Not even mad when someone does that stuff, less work for me.

If either complain about your squad not doing enough or brag about your kill count

or

you complain about how stupid broken x is as you can't get kills fast enough

Wish there were more IgnisMirages that insta-clear rooms/tilesets for Ayatan Stars or other such shit.

>tfw this week's designated clan cumdump

got to pay my dues somehow...

What happened to the Tipedo

its your turn in the barrel, you better be a nezha

youtu.be/hJsjmOgcqjw

>some retard on reddit actually, factually rolled this viper riven 100 times unironically

I pubbed mine and it went easily enough. Then again I had a virused zhuge and there were two slowvas with me, so we had all the time in the world to smack his glowy bits.

Anyone else tried using the Lesion for serious stuff?

I know it's not a crit weapon, but how viable is a status build with this thing and some procs? I usually go with the BBB crit combo, so I have no idea where to start modding for something like this.

>lvl 80 excav

It's cool we did it. I tanked as a Nidus with a Saryn, Frost and Nova. The Frost and Nova slows make his weakpoint stay open for fucking ever and the saryn was there I guess.

>corpus spy

COMFY
O
M
F
Y
AS
S
FUCK
U
C
K

>interception
>excavation
can we stop having endless mission types in sorties? I don't want to spend the time it would take just to get another riven I can't muster the effort to unveil or some shitty endo.

>loaded into Nitain alert with 3 minutes left on the clock
>am given the hosting responsibilities
>get into the mission nice and quick
>LOST CONNECTION TO MULTIPLAYER SERVER
>okay guess I'll just start it up again, can't have been more than 30 seconds there and there should be a couple minutes left
>it's gone from alerts
>cucked by steverino yet again

Getting real sick of your shit steve

excavation now takes only 500 cryotic to complete though right?

interception is cancer though

What the hell are these new purple mods? More bullshit for me to come back and grind?

I don't even have Heavy Caliber to r10 ffs.

Forgot text. Left or right?

Sell it in trade chat for 450p like everyone else with one does.

Riven mods have randomized stats that you can FARM FOR RESOURCES to reroll them

Guys I caught a pikachu

new quest gives you one, sorties maybe give more. It demands you dance like the stupid monkey you are. when you do, it turns out it matched a specific gun (that you may or may not ever have had, and may ir may not ever want) it gives random buffs and possibly one debuff to that gun's stats. there are no logical restrictions to hiw thise buffs/debuffs are determined, but if they suck you can grind a new resource to exchange all of the random buffs and debuffs for a new set if randmon buffs and debuffs. you may get more or less of both, but it's completely random (max 3 buffs and 1 debuff). enjoy your stat slot machine, it's a garbage system but if you get a good one for a good gun some asshole will throw plat at you for it.

wow, you did. gj

but is it a smeeta?

someone sent me this today

epic XD i love pokemon!

I have a smeeta, i want an adarza for MR and stuff
still has 4 hrs to incubate

Is that a mermaid tail? Almost exactly the same color as mine. Only I recolored it to be more uniformly green because the bright yellow is cancer on the eyes.

>Greater Zenurik Lens from Sortie
Alright

Looks like it might just have a stubby tail, hasn't sat up yet to get a good look at it

Yeah but if it's the crashed ship tileset it always seems to have godawful spawn rates.

Is the market right about legendary cores going for ~400 plat on lowest average? Should I ask for higher?

Actually kind of feel that I should sell my other small trinkets like stances first so that I don't get lazy and sit on the modest plat pile. Kind of running out of slots.

Should I choose Blind Justice or Tranquil Cleave for my Nikana?

blind justice

What augments are actually useful?

I use his guide quite often when trying out new frames or frames I have not played in a while.

If you view the world with opinions discarded and look at empirical data, it is a much more orderly place. Guides made up of opinions, refined by data are valid sources to me.

who /devilish/ here

right

>he does this after the frost snowglobe thing was done to him
never ending cycle

i played a nitain defense with a 17.5 chargerate daiyku and as slova.

im proud about teleporting a dying player away so that he died and wasnt rezd.

Is Vauban hard gay? why does he have painted nails

i paint my nails

Nekros has glowing fingernails too

Actually I'm pretty sure there are more glowing fingernails amongst male frames than female.

I don't think there are even any female frames with glowing fingernails.

are you cute?

Report for shock therapy immediately

not in the way your degenerate mind is expecting

Banshee.

There's a ton actually.

A lot of Rhino players swear by Iron Shrapnel and Ironclad Charge for tanking purposes. Irradiating Disarm, Assimilate, Prowl for spy runs or additional movement, Jet Stream for projectile weapons (especially Tonkor), Chilling Globe and Ice Wave Impedance on Frost, Abating Link and Eternal War are the ones that immediately spring to mind though.

Subtle.

Forgot to add *Ask for specific frames*.

?

Loki's Hushed invisibility and Irradiating disarm are both pretty good

post ign. 3rd response gets warframe slot. 5th response gets weapon slots.

I need a picture of female frames in which they had human faces, animu style. I need it NOW.

>that one faggot that always wants to extract after 5 minutes of a low level survival mission

always one that dies repeatedly waiting for me, fuck you bud stick together or waste your revives waiting for the timer I don't give a fuck

Why don't these idiots play solo if they want 5 minute missions so bad?

NPC_Tenno

try deviantart

>put 5 forma into the Kohm a long time ago
>get a riven that can make a status meme build
should I just re forma the whole thing or build a new one

S-solo? That sounds too hard!