Dude DRUMPF is going to crash the economy lmao

>Dude DRUMPF is going to crash the economy lmao
>Dude he's a nazi we can't let him do this
>DUDE TRUMP IS GOING TO BURN DOWN OUR COUNTRY. SO LETS BURN DOWN OUR COUNTRY WITH RIOTS LMAOOO

>#notmypresident

Lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/
youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It's too late you fuck, he gets them now.
Watch as one of his advisors quits and writes a tell-all about how trump asked if he could just nuke CNN one time.

>This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

Literally in what way?

America is being made great again.

Nothing in that image is good, except for the S&P, and that's just investors getting back into the market because the election is finally over.

>Friendship with Russia is bad
>Getting out of military conflicts is bad
>Dollar literally being at all time high is bad
>USD breaks volatility low records is bad
>Divorce rate dropping to 40 year low is bad

Ok then what's the problem?

What is trump doing wrong now? What is he making "crash and burn" as the other poster put it?

Forget about what other people think, we're now getting reactions on predictions and thoughts

how is that even data in the first place?

This, plus reassurance of insider appointees.

Don't you even see that it's the same change but in different form, just carry on.

>Dollar literally being at all time high is bad

You don't have much of a clue about the economy, do you? It is bad and quite stifling for domestic businesses.

I'm not as negative as other posters, because the dude hasn't even taken office. He hasn't even started implementing any of his policies, so how about we hold off on tallying until at least February?

But I do note that he has already turned on like half the promises that got him elected, has bumbled several diplomatic encounters, still shows signs of extreme volatility and acting on impulse and the policies he's on track with are the least helpful or thought-out parts (like the stupid protectionism, keeping unprofitable companies alive with tax payer money, etc).

But like I said - let's give him some leeway. He has some interesting people in his cabinet. The fact that this is easily the "swampiest" and most elitist government of the last two decades may break his promises but isn't necessarily bad for the economy. Let's wait and see.

>friendship with Russia
Russia has an always will be a thorn in the side of democracy, and will always need to be watched closely.
We don't ally with nations that have a fundamentally different ideology than us for a number of reasons. We did it once, with imperial Japan back in the 1930's and 40's. Go ahead and google how that turned out.

>t. butthurt liberals

Oh yes le russia is the thorn

America goes around toppling stable regimes to install "democracy" but RUSSIA is le evil bear bent on destroying the world.

Get over yourself retarded libcuck.

Yeah, because Russia has never done anything to topple stable regimes, right? Russia has never supplied arms to enemies of the United States and allies? Russia has never worked to strategically deny the UN access to areas where it had interests?
You're so ill informed it's almost funny, but mostly it's.... Sad!

OP is a fucking moron.

Everyone said the markets would crash if Trump won. They did. Check the overnight prices on election eve (yes, the markets still operate at night.)

Everyone said the markets would rise in the long run. They have so far.

Everyone said that Trump would be good for big business, good for the wealthy, and good for the elite. So far that's 100% true.

Everyone said Trump was lying about his campaign promises to the masses. Confirmed.

Everyone said Trump would change his everyman tune once the uneducated Whites had cast their ballots. He has.

Everyone said uneducated Whites would be the ones bearing the financial brunt of Trump's policies. So far, 100% true.

Me, I've made over $650,000 since the election just from the rising stock market. Why? Because I've got a graduate degree, a good job, and a lot of investments. I didn't even vote for Trump, and he's made me hundreds of thousands of dollars simply because I'm rich and he likes rich people.

How much have you /pol/ memesters made? Has your support for Trump gotten you a job, or fattened your bank account. No? Sorry about that, but we told you so. You could have elected a candidate who would have taxed me to help you, but you didn't.

Oh well. And thanks for the extra riches. Seriously. You literally voted for a wealth transfer from the middle class to the rich. I didn't really need the money, but thanks anyway.

>Me, I've made over $650,000 since the election

And I'm Bill Gates.

>I've made $650k in one month since the election

Yeah and I made 6 trillion.

So basically they did than the US

And yet they're much worse guys? Yeah, funny.

I cannot believe that you're this dumb. Please stop pretending, anti-intellectualism isn't cool and never has been.

What's funny is that even when I destroy your god emperor and prove that you got duped, the only thing either of you can muster a response to is the part about my own wealth.

Having already been cucked, do you really want me to double-cuck you by proving that you helped make a liberal elitist over 2/3rds of a million dollars in 30 days? Aren't you worried that your tiny brains will explode?

>The market crashed
[Citation NEEDED]

It was literally up the day after the election.

>Uneducated whites

Educated whites voted for him too.

You didn't make $600k in a month. If you did you wouldn't post on a korean forum. Stop falseflagging, CTR shill. The election is over.

It literally spells itself out.

Any citations for those charts?

And besides, what's wrong with that anyway?

Are you demonizing people who are poor? I thought Democrats for the working man? Now when they vote against they're dumb rednecks who don't know any better?

As many as you need.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

>oh no, whites voted for trump. Fucking nazis why didn't they vote for the most corrupt politician of all time

yeah I wonder why the poor and uneducated voted for Trump. Might have something to do with hating being called racist and lack of University indoctrination.

Not demonizing at all, just showing that the working class will generally vote against their interest if given the opportunity. And let's be honest, I'm an upper class college educated white male, all of my friends are college educated, and all vote democratic. Dems are the party of the social elite, with the added benefit of being bleeding hearts that want to take care of everyone beneath them. It's just a solid situation for everyone.

not an argument

Your political stance is irrelevant, why do you think otherwise? Did Trump promise to steal money from "liberal elitists" or something?

I'm sure plenty of conservatives made money in the same manner you did. It's almost as if political outlook is a red herring, and people with lots of money find it easy to turn that into even more money.

Who'd have thought?

all that proves is that students are programmed by leftist propaganda and hysteria when at college - which they are.

We've already discussed anti-intellectualism in this thread, please leave as no one cares about your opinion.

Yeah the colleges totally aren't pushing the leftist narrative...

Just kys

It's hard not to be anti-intellectual when they're all irredeemably soiled with obnoxious, poisonous political ideas when still in their impressionable formative years.

Then they make the mistake of conflating their politics with intellegence, just because it's at a place of learning (usually to study nothing to do with politics) that they had this shit crammed down their throat by the institutional anti-white, anti-male BLM-loving culture at the faculty.

Good argument little buddy!
Now why don't you head on back to your auto shop or McDonald's or whatever you guys do and let the grown ups do the voting from now on?

I thought democrats were suppose to be for the working man?

Now we're too dumb to know what's best for us?

See

ayy lmao

What is that suppose to say?

You're basically saying "you're too dumb to know what's best for you, we know what will benefit you most".

>Dems are party of the social elite
Is that suppose to be a good thing?

I thought you guys always played off of "Republicans are just rich white MEN"? Seems funny the tune changes when you don't get the votes.

Yes, going to college at 18 is not as immediately profitable as going into the workforce at 18. What's the point here?

>the working class should vote for the party that wants to outsource and get rid of all their jobs vs the guy who wants to bring back jobs and not let them get outsourced

yeah you sure know what their interests are

Let's see it broken down by major. I'm curious to see that.

I've got a SLIGHT hunch who the the Women's/Africans/Native/Basketweaving/Sociology/Black wymen's oppression majors for.

And a slight idea of who the Finance and STEM majors voted for.

I wonder who voted for who if you break it down by major.

Election is over CTR and tumblr safespacers.

shillery isn't paying you to be retarded here anymore

>college grad or up

nice reading comprehension

a crash would be good i think so this leads to good thiings actually guys

LOL
O
L

Just give up ctr. it's over.

what did he mean by this?

Hey, whatever man. I'm kind of glad Trump won. After the next four years of slow burn disaster, maybe dumb guys will stay in their mud huts for the next election.
Dude, stop, I'm going to bust a rib or something.

He meant he thinks Hillary is still paying him. His brain is a little behind the times, doesn't know that the real money is in the protests calling him racist and burning things down.

>After the next four years of slow burn disaster, maybe dumb guys will stay in their mud huts for the next election.

And what if that doesn't happen?

What if he has a successful presidency and is elected for a second term? Will you apoligize? Or will you keep shilling?

You faggots were saying "DRUMPF HAS A 5% CHANCE OF WINNING. IT'S OVER HE CAN'T DO IT" to try to demoralize us. Why should we listen to you now?

you can stop now, you know your contract ended a month ago

If it doesn't happen I'd be stoked. If he's re-elected not so much. I can't imagine him doing that well. He's already broken most of his promises and he's not even sworn in yet, if dumb guys re-elect him I'll move to China, because I like living in a superpower.

>Drumpf sucks
>China is a superpower
>Russia is the real threat to world democracy

dude your shilling needs a LOT of work. This is just awful. You're making The hillary clinton foundation look awful.

At least the guy above who claimed to have made $600,000.00 (usd) in one month stopped responding after a post to make it seem like he isn't a NEET.

Or maybe you're an idiot.
This is getting boring.
I never said Drumpf, you did.
I implied China would become the next superpower because the US would be in the shitter and left in terrible hands
And I have no idea why you love Russia so much. It's ridiculous, and not a partisan issue. Russia is literally proven to be a threat to democracy and a threat to any nation that has something it wants. You'd know this stuff if you tried learning, instead of spending all of your time thinking you know everything already. Please, for the good of this nation and its people, start a suicide cult with people like you.

I doubt that media have been never correct with their predictions. Ofcourse the trump case was biased too but media have been calling for crash at least 5 years now. Just buy every dip over 5% we wil see dow and sp gaining 50% in near future

>russia is proven to be a threat to democracy

By who? (((them)))?

KYS. You're just upset all your effort spent shilling didn't pay off. And now America is going to be made great again, even against all odds.

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
reminds me of this

Isn't that pretty much the same turnout for Andrew Jackson? Neat.

obama is still president.

the market is just correcting after pre election insecurities.

republican tax policies will weigh on the stock market , thats not necessarily a bad thing, tho it can depress your portfolio short term.
"trump" has nothing to do with that.

why dont' u relax and wait till that guy is actually president before you make these publically ignorant posts?

its embarassing.

Okay I'll be back and make a new thread in 2-3 months.

Is it worth getting into stocks if I only make 10k a year?

If any debt is paid off then yes.

>the market is just correcting after pre election insecurities.
The market was up YTD before the election, and obviously has continued up since then.

Facts matter.

>At least the guy above who claimed to have made $600,000.00 (usd) in one month stopped responding
I stopped responding because none of you could refute my argument. All you do is trot out timeworn memes like "shill" and "CTR" when I'm pointing out incontrovertible facts to you. All you do is prove my point: your cognitive dissonance is so strong that you continue to defend Trump even as he's walked back every promise he made to get your vote.

There will be no wall.

There will be no deportation squads.

There will be no Muslim ban.

There will be no draining of the swamp.

There will be no coal jobs.

There will be no immediate repeal of Obamacare.

There will be no punishment for sending jobs overseas.

All the promises he made to the uneducated white vote are in the garbage. Meanwhile, he's tossing benefits to corporations like candy, making the elite even more elite. Where's your jobs? Where's you wealth increase? Is your life any different?

Mine is. I'm a lot fucking richer. Still a liberal elitist who was willing to be taxed to make the country better. But hey, if you cucks want to put more of your money in my pockets, it would be rude of me not that thank you.

So, in all sincerity: Thank you /pol/sters, Drumpftards, mememasters, MAGAfags, and all the other deplorables. TODAY ALONE you gave me the gift of over $166,000 dollars more wealth. This bleeding heart, educated, tree-hugging liberal Democrat thanks you.

Would someone really just goon the internet and tell lies?

Like whos he trying to impress? An anonymous 16yo?

not an argument

Okay lol

>dude i just happen to be worth tens of millions of dollars, and also post on Veeky Forums all day

This is the best roleplaying board ever

>The market was up YTD before the election
only because it tanked in late december of 2015 if you recall

right after all the christmas bonuses were paid, stay classy wall street

Veeky Forums has something like 27 million unique visitors per month. Your idea that not one of those people could possibly be rich is a uniquely retarded one.

Yeah, kek. I can imagine it as its happening right now.
>be him
>cruising on super yacht
>bitches in bikinis and champagne everywhere
>"hold on everyone" ... go into darkened cabin
>"I need to prove im rich on Veeky Forums"
>type angrily on macbook pro

Yeah yeah we geddit, ID ctcrm6JY has made it clear just what plebs we all are and how we should all be bowing to your ilk.

It wasn't funny then either.

The idea that someone worth tens of millions of dollars would waste his time posting on Veeky Forums is incredible.

I remember the last poll showed that 50% of Veeky Forums is UNEMPLOYED. but yes. I am sure this guy made $160k today. he would only be the top 0.001% of the population, and also happen to brag about it on a sushi forum.

This is just a liberal shill pretending in order to demoralize people.

>g-g-g-guys i swear im really really really rich d-don't support DRUMPF

>Hang on babe, i need to prove to anonymous posters on Veeky Forums that I'm rich

>only because it tanked in late december of 2015 if you recall
Actually it fell in January/February, if you recall.

I don't know why you're trying to sell some fake narrative, but rest assured I'll continue to correct every lie you tell.

I don't own a yacht nor, sadly, am I surrounded by bikini-clad women. But everything I've said about my wealth and the money you Drumpftards made me in the last four weeks is true.

Truth be told, I don't normally brag about my money. There's little to be gained by it. But here, its a stark example that proves you uneducated white deplorables not only voted AGAINST your own interests, but FOR the interests of people you despise. It should open your eyes, even though I know it won't.

However, the more you people go all in on denying my wealth makes me want to prove it all the more. You've obviously given up debating the substantive points -- that your god emperor lied to you and cucked you for votes. If you want to rest the entire weight of your denial on the issue of my net worth, then it just might be worth robbing you of even that last shred of dignity.

>we should all be bowing to your ilk
I never asked for your subservience or submission. I only wish that you'd stop being stupid, as difficult as that might be.

And are you suggesting Hillary would have been a better alternative?

>Truth be told, I don't normally brag about my money.

You don't have any money.

You mentioned you have a job. What job do you have that you have tens of millions of dollars? How old are you?

He's Martin Shekeli.

Trump isn't in office yet. This is still Obama's america you cuck

He seems to be richer than Martin Shkreli, he's probably bill gates

Where the fuck are you getting "tens of millions of dollars" anyway? I never saw the guy talk about his net worth.

In order to make $160k in a day you would need a lot of money invested into the market, unless you're just taking on a whole lot of risk by gambling it.

He talked about some job, but what kind of job would you have when you're making six figures a day?

Maybe he's Lloyd Blankfein?

>And are you suggesting Hillary would have been a better alternative?
For the country? Obviously.

For my net worth? Obviously not.

But I was willing to be heavily taxed, even knowing that deplorables like you would get some. For the sake of the greater good.

But instead, I get richer and you get poorer. T-h-h-h-anks?

>What job do you have that you have tens of millions of dollars?
If you weren't such a newfag, you'd already know who I am.

What is your job my friend.

how old are you? Why do you keep ignoring the questions?

jews are dumping money in the stock market ready to crash it on him.

good try retard.

>Le deplorables

Why do you keep using that meme?

The left has insulted people for too long and then they wonder why they don't want to vote for hillary when she's an epileptic who gets triggered by frog memes on the internet.

You're totally rich though i definitely believe you. I'm rich too, I have $600 million dollars in Pepecoin just like you

I haz a law degree.

This is fun. Getting nervous yet?

I have a doctorate in Physics and I work for NASA

American markets closed before the count was in
Asian markets crashed, Europe soaked it up, and America had a Trumpgasm.

Dow futures actually crashed as HARD AS THEY FUCKING COULD (17,5 before it hit limit down)

When the argument is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

>Dude i'm rich and i made money because of trump

>Ergo, drumpf is bad because he made money for me, who is a liberal

I dont even understand this argument

You really are a newfag, aren't you. Oh well, perhaps its my fault. I've been away for a long time.

Okay let's say you are rich.

What on earth does that have to do with trump? You made some money because of him so trump is bad because he made a liberal make money? I don't understand.

I don't get how Hillary Clinton was better in any way either. Keep roleplaying though

>The idea that someone worth tens of millions of dollars would waste his time posting on Veeky Forums is incredible.

You haven't met many millionaires, have you?

Plenty waste time or actively lose money doing stupider things, like gambling, alimony, or drugs.

If you're actually filthy rich and you have fixed income arriving in healthy amounts and you're not even denting principals...
You can jerk it to /hc/ and shitpost on /int/ erry fucking day

>slander
Not everything that you disagree with is "slander." Try getting outside the /pol/ and t_d echo-chambers and you might realize how the world really is.

>What on earth does that have to do with trump?
Read the posts:
its all right there. Come back when you can argue that I'm wrong about anything I said.

You didn't vote to make American great again. You voted to make financial elites even richer, at your expense. What does that make you?
>a cuck

>You voted to make financial elites even richer, at your expense.

Was Hillary going to make them poorer?

Literally none of this is an argument and is only your own racist and ignorant opinion

>Was Hillary going to make them poorer?
Yes. Hillary was going to substantially raise my taxes, and eliminate a significant amount of the loopholes I use to lower my tax obligations.

She was going to spend that money on people like you. Tough break for you.

>blanket denials are the best denials because they require no effort
Tell me exactly how any of it is "argument" and which parts are "racist" (lol) or "ignorant." Use your words, cuck.

>She was going to spend that money on people like you. Tough break for you.

I'm not a nigger or an illegal immigrant though. So no, she wouldn't.

No, but you're poor, uneducated, underemployed likely use some form of government assistance. You probably also live in some rural, underdeveloped or crumpling community with infrastructure problems and dwindling opportunities. And you're likely a consumer of healthcare, whether because of your smoking, drinking, or other poor life choices.

Uneducated whites use more welfare dollars than any other group. You would know this if you didn't get your news from Ben Garrison cartoons.

Instead of making your life better, the people helped by Trump are people like me: rich, educated, corporate, urban. The amount of wealth created for the 1%'ers in the last four weeks is astonishing. Thanks again.

You are the one pretending to be rich on an online sushi forum though.

Trump isn't even in office and has not enacted any policies yet. Any gains you may have made have nothing to do with him

Your attitude and racism towards whites shows a severe level of immaturity.

>Blanket statements

Tu quoque is not an argument

Lawyered.

>Making personal attacks throughout the thread and bringing up how he is rich (as if that is relevant in any way at all to the discussion) is somehow a good argument tactic in the eyes of a liberal

I don't quite understand. It's just another trolling neet, seems to be many on this board.

its all pumped shit, wait in the summer its going to be garbage

>I'll just complain instead of attacking his actual points
You're not much better.

And instead of being able to refute the arguments he's made all you've been able to do is tell him he's not really rich. Good deal m8, you're miles above the rest of us. Your vote for a reality Tv star will go a long way I'm sure.

He hasn't made any points.

All he's said was how he's rich, how dumb people who voted for Trump are and ad-hominems. There were no arguments anywhere.

>Your vote for a reality Tv star will go a long way I'm sure
Why did you decide that tv star was more notable than successful businessman?