My car got fully fucked

Welp guys my car is officially fucked. Just spent $500 on a new bumper and fender too about a month ago.

Car made a left turn through my lane but misjudged my distance, they admitted fault to the cops and felt terrible but they are lucky I swerved and didnt hit their passenger door.

Got it all on dashcam too.

Think its totaled, all my airbags went off and my radiator is nowlegit a part of my engine now, thats how hard it got pushed back.

What car should I buy after I get dat insurance money?

Thinking a 2015 BRZ. Insurance check gona be anywhere between $7k-$9k.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9o5KaSqWYPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come back in like a year, you ain't seeing shit for a while. Insurance will try their hardest to pay you late as fuck; as little as fuck.

anything would be a upgrade over that turd its totaled

You shut your mouth. I loved my corolla. Best A to B car I've owned. Never gave me an issue in the 88K miles I owned it.

Eh I really hope it doesnt take that long. Kid admitted guilt at the scene and I have undisputable video of the incident so shouldn't that help? I figured they would try to lowball the fuck out of me though.

mate a corolla is isnt worth shit dont get your knickers in a knot

a FT86 is probably slower tbqh

no. An FR-S will be faster than the Corolla. You're comparing an 8 second 0-60 with a 6.7 second 0-60.

When you get the money, look into it. Just don't get an automatic.

>6.7 second 0-60.
bullshit

youtu.be/9o5KaSqWYPw

its closer to low 7's

>mfw slower than an automatic rx8

i bet that was with premium and run at night down a hill lol

dont listen to this faggot op he's trying to bait you into buying a shit car because he has buyers remorse and wants to validate himself by saying "im not the only one who got tricked into buying this slow piece of shit meem car"!!

this is really is fucking slow

jokes on you. I don't even have a Toyobaru. I have a GM econobox

Slower than my 300SD.

Then get another corolla

Has about 60 more hp then my corolla did and looks 100000x better.

Manual is the only way to go. 2015 BRZ near me for $17k with 17k miles.

I have plenty of money to dump into a supercharger/ turbo kit.

Hell i could go buy it right now full out and use the insurance check whenever i get it for the kit and shop install.

Ive just been looking for a reason to get a new car without selling mine and this will net me more money than a private sale.

70 more hp actually.

But its so pretty

>more 60hp at the CRANK = shit all at the wheels

Damn so id have to shift basically at redline to get all maybe 180hp to the wheels....

I still think thats fine though cause i have a zx6r capable of all the speed and wheelies I desire.

Id think about a genesis coupe but i hate every aspect of how it looks.

it only gets 140rwhp mate

anything over 150rwhp requires some serious mods and 200rwhp+ requires Forced induction kits

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY HOPES AND DREAMS. :(

Ahh yes it doesn't have fast motortrend laptimes or drag strip times its must be shit

Don't let these bench racers discourage you. The BRZ will probably be a lot of fun but please test drive it first so you know you love it. My recommendation to you would be a newer Miata (of course) because it'll get you all the fun of the BRZ with a better driver's experience, unless you really need the space

nothing of value was lost.

That torque curve is the most hilarious shit I've ever seen. Yet people are willing to pay a premium for this marvel of engineering

Get OFT Tune for $500
new exhaust system for $500~1000

There you're making 180 hp to the wheels and the torque dip is almost completely gone.

>spend 3 grand on bolt ons, tires, and a tune from Manuel to achieve something they couldn't get right from the factory
Why should I have to void a factory warranty and come out of pocket to fix their fuck ups?

.7 second 0-60.
>bullshit

86 owner, can confirm.

That was a Corolla?

Mine's almost at 230k miles and I'm dreading the day that it dies on me. But I'd feel even worse if I got into an accident like that. I hope she served you well, user. Use that insurance cash to get a new Corolla.

F

If you have receipts for recent work you can try and get more from the insurance company. I had a 05 Altima that I totaled. They offered me 7,200 (what I paid 2 years earlier) I had receipts for about $2k in work from me and $5k in work from the previous owner and they upped it to $8,200. So overall I spent about 1k besides gas to own the car for 2 years.

>it only gets 140rwhp mate
That dyno clearly shows 170 HP at the rear wheels. What dyno charts are you reading?

The fuck kind of experiences have you had?
When my car got wrecked the check was in my hands in a week, dead on what I paid for my car minus a few hundred

Yeah, when my brother totaled a 2001 Maxima in 2012 I think the payout was within 10 days and it overvalued the car value by a couple grand.