/vn/ - Eric edition

Visual Novel General #1313

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is exclusively for the discussion of only English-translated Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags, don't be a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nMxaiFmsaA
vndb.org/c44773
dll-files.com/api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll.html
support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Took someone long enough to fix the OP

^_^

Read good VNs

What exactly is the reason everyone hates Umineko past Episode 6? Please elaborate further than "it's shit".

it's shit

Well If you are a lazy fuck as I am and not doing any extra motions to remember kanji, you can go 1.5 years without leaving the hooker. A lot of stuff is remembered through sheer number of times I see and hear them in the text but it's just the most common stuff.
Shikatanaidarou. You start with that, and after some time you look at words half of the time, then less and less and less.

dawww

I transcribed and covered an ost from baldr sky on piano, have a listen if you feel so inclined: youtube.com/watch?v=2nMxaiFmsaA

well i bought this game on sale a while back because some anons said it was good, and I've been putting it off for a while (slightly due to the art) making me feel weird
Does it comedy well, is it sad, what kind of game am I in for?

Trap heroines

Just like almost every tv series, after a certain point people just lose the focus, change direction, different writer, plot twists, story becoming too big for its own good, just take a pick.

>Only Trap Heroines

Neat

It's mostly dramatic narrative with some comedy mixed in, it's pretty good and you get used to the art

Through determination, the dream became true.
Learn Japanese and you too will have a happy ending.

I enjoyed it, but do some fast paced cover, slower piano covers leave much less impact in my opinion and experience.

Did you fuck up your eyes?
vndb.org/c44773 That's the chracter in the screen.
Sweet. Now do perfect drive.

But fast is hard as shit

Fatigue, shit went on too long for its own good.

Starts as a collection of gothic terror stories.Then the main plot starts taking form.

meme trash translated by SJW tranny.

Why haven't I seen anyone talking about ChuSinGura 46+1? I didn't even know this was translated, isn't it loved by the Japanese?

I like lolis.

What is it like being gay and reading vn's ? Do you read vn's about penetrating girls as well ?

Because its butchered all-ages for 12 yo french girls crap like konosora.

I'm going to dislike your video!

What does that even mean?

Get your meme game on dude.

Huh, I don't even feel a twitch from something like that.

>blatant nipples

ANONS, THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

low energy

The story is decent enough for me to say I enjoyed it, but it is still a completely butchered release with really obvious cuts to where the H-content would be. Also the translation really could do with another editing pass as well.

What is the point of AA release of Tenshin Ranman?

There is still a hope for 18+ patch.

芸術は爆発だ!

Riajuu bakahatsushiro!

Amane is the perfect wife.

>cannibalism
No thanks.

You're the perfect husband.

Same. Rance was absolutely correct.

Dead lolis are the best.

You could say she would eat a dick.

The best lolis are the dead ones.

You're trying too hard for (You)'s.

Is she right?

She is wrong.

There is no kind of girl a man doesn't get bored of.

They seem to win Harem anime/manga popularity polls an awful lot so it isn't totally wrong.

Hope indeed dies last, but in case of SP, I won´t be surprised with no 18+ Baldr, Maitetsu or Tenshin.

That whole part is hilarious as fuck, the main Grisaia writer is amazing at comedy, Grisiaia has some seriously funny shit.
I hope the new Grisaia is as funny too. It's being written by the same dude right?

H-Hidoi...

Bitches and whores!

That is Rance's only character flaw, not raping lolis.

Anybody looking forward to Dal Segno?

I am looking forward to every moege.
t. high IQ moebuta.

I was pretty mad at how easily preventable it could have been.

What is she wearing?

To be honest Grisiaia is so good I kinda wanted to buy it, but it's fucking SP...
So this how shitty PR fucks over businesses uh

loli.

It looks like another D.C. VN and since I like that series I'll read it when it comes out.

lolie

loli wit tits are the best.

>loli
>tits
Think about what you just said there.

>what is oppai lolis.

that is heresy and you fucking know it.

>Yuuji
>Turns Makina's mom's assistant into his slave in 10 minutes
>Rapes both holes of Makina's mom
>Mind breaks the fuck out of her
>Turns her as well into his slave
>Is essentially the head of the Irisu foundation
>Could probably take over the world

Busy day huh

Never support SP. Ever

traps are not welcome.

Well?

Eternal lolis are the best.

>that render

sasuga nihon

Don't forget the part where he mind controlled her secretary

Memes.

they are dog shit, degenerate.

I like lolis.

Hey /vn/, I got three questions regarding the Nasuverse:

1) Once I finish Kagetsu Tohya, would you recommend I watch Kara no Kyoukai before starting the Fate series? Or would you recommend I jump right into the Fate series and come back to Kara no Kyoukai later?

2) I'm trying to follow pic related, but can I just read the Melty Blood manga to get all the plot of Melty Blood up until MBAACC? Or should I also play all the games before MBAACC?

3) Finally, is there any manga set in the Tsukihime universe that I'm missing besides Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Melty Blood, and Melty Blood X?

1. Doesn't matter
2. dunno
3. Tsuki no Sango

Just do whatever you want, man. Whoever made that pic was a fucking tryhard.

KnK is a pretty good movie series.
Fate VN is a solid 7, but the last route is an 8 or 9.

Just do whatever.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't planning to follow the image exactly.

I just wanna ask if given the choice between playing F/SN for the first time, or watching KnK for the first time, which would you do first?

I haven't seen anything from either the Fate or KnK series, and I can't decide which to do first.

Bazett is pretty cool.

Knk, it has Tsukihime references

Any information regarding Makoto's whereabouts? Please. We're worried and all that.

>tfw you will never read Romeo's prose in it's original untarnished form
This legitimately bothers me. Should I just end it?

Sca-Ji's writing is so deep.

You should read the KnK LNs. The movies are a good adaptation, but don't present everything that the novels do. Some of the movies are outstanding, but they are overall inferior.

Has anyone played Dearest Blue here? I heard that's it's not too NTR-focused like Lilim previous game and the true end is the one where you save the heroine by taking her virginity.

Or should I ask this on /jp/? I just want to know if it's a straight up NTR game or not

>will never read Romeo's prose in it's original untarnished form
Why not?

tuturu~

sachi best grisaia

You're better off asking /jp/
The only notion I have with Blue games is that they're chock full of NTR

I've done this like a dozen times in different ways but it just doesn't work. What do?

dll-files.com/api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll.html

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows

google the dl file

Just download dll

>there's a short story in Meikyuu with Michiru's friend
just seeing her makes me sad

also she doesn't even have a fucking name

Shirou is a cunt.

how can we stop degeneracy itt?