Be poorfag

>Be poorfag
>buy car for $2000
>Some punk 22 year old cunt in a softtop mustang she clearly didn't buy but owns anyway wrecks into you
>She's at fault
>Only get $1300 from the insurance company :^)
At that point you might as well beat the person who wrecked into you to death and take their car right?

you paid too much for your car then?

>buy car for $2000
that was your first misstake

>Be poorfag

THAT was the first mistake

>get hella low balled by insurance
>o-okay
lmao come on man

>a
>He's never been 20 going part time to college with a full time job.

OP probably just took the first offer his insurance gave

>be a kid
>get fucked over cause you dont know shit
>shitpost on Veeky Forums

seems pretty standard

fuck you faggot i held down 2 jobs while putting myself through a university in USA

financial responsibility r hard

Your parents kicked you out at 18 too? Neat. It's only hard when you get jewed out of your hard earned money by forces beyond your control.
Pretty much.

a grand am let alone a 4th gen grand am will never be worth 2k

>kicked you out at 18 too? Neat.
yep

made me grow up fast

if i shiposted here everytime life was hard, i would have been banned for spamming

OP is a faggot

Post what the car that you bought for 2k was so we can have a laugh.

>Only get $1300 from the insurance company :^)
haha literally cuck

>be me
>buy $1200 first car
>power through an intersection and t-bone someone
>technically had right of way
>get $3500 from other guys insurance company
>buy much better car
>mfw

You paid over book value for a worthless shitbox, that's you're fault but there's a silver lining.
It's super easy to twist a claims adjusters arm, especially over small sums like $700. If you had any amount of negotiating abilities or foresight you'd understand how much bargaining power an individual in your position has. You hold all the chips. You're a victim of someone else negligence, whom of which the insurance company is now responsible for. You could've been hurt. Yep, your neck kinda hurts actually. Maybe its whiplash? You could be experiencing some back issues as well. Possibly long term issue but who knows? But all you want is to be made whole and you'll sign the paper. No need to go through all those costly doctor appointments and chiropractic referrals. Just $700 more and you're out. Too late for that now. This is why dumb people stay poor. You got buttfucked by a cocky claims adjuster who gets bonuses for keeping payouts low on chumps like you. Laughing at your loss, yours truly, Prezo.

>I'm a manly man who's tougher than you and I feel like I have to remind everyone of that

fuck off OP
your a child
learn from your mistakes

>your a child

*you're

>learn from your mistakes
Better not do it again...

>Buy car for $500
>someone hits me on the interstate
>Body damage only (pic related)
>Insurance gives $2000 for repair

I feel pretty lucky

kys. Just because your WASPnigger parents didn't love you enough and kicked your ass out doesn't mean its the case for everyone else

Old coworker had a similar thing happen.

>had a $500 landbarge (think it was a chevy or old Buick)
>gets rear ended, trunk is fucked but car isn't otherwise damaged
>insurance pays him 1200, doesn't scrap his car
>continues to drive car with a logging chain looped around the trunk with a combo lock
>still laughs about how insurance payed him to own a car