/elyg/ - elysium general

PALADIN EDITION

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Recent news
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45489
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/32701-our-official-response-to-nostalrius-—-elysium-will-prevail/

>Guilds:
NOST PVP/PVE aka ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE aka OLD
Dead
ELYSIUM aka FRESH
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:
Horde guild:
ZETH'KUR we are rolling here!
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Macros
wowprogramming.com/docs/api

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

What's a good stat stick I can wield as a feral drood? Currently lvl 5m8

first

Private servers are dead

puppers desu

Reminder that is the official Zeth'kur alliance guild

Umm sir, excuse me. You appear to have forgotten to include in the OP >.> No matter, I'll just utilize this free space as an advertisement ;)

Howdy ladies and germs, gamers and geeks, Romans and Greeks! Are you feeling lonely? Need a friend to help you get back on your feet? Someone to help you conquer the harsh and unforgiving lands of Azeroth? Someone to give you a nice pat on the rear and tell you you're doing a great job? (Only kidding about that last one.... or am I? O.o dun dun dun...)

Join ! *jazz hands* (Not to be confused with on horde, they're down the hall and to the left; be sure and hold your nose - P.U. stinky!) We're just a friendly bunch of gamers and gameresses looking to have a good time, chill out, do our own thang :D. We're not super duper hardcore and won't require you to dedicate the rest of your life to powergaming with us, so basically anyone is welcome! :D Are you hardcore or casual? A ninja or a pirate? Eat pancakes or waffles? It doesn't matter, you're welcome in our pack! :D (though please don't be an a-hole in chat, we have a very low tolerance for d-bags).

exists for one reason and one reason only - to provide a paws-itive experience! So alll you top doggers out there, come join the pack! :D You'll have an epic freaking time, I can promise you that :D.

If you want to make the leap and become a pupper pal today, just do a /who like the Doctor and whisper anyone in the guild. I PROMISE you will love it here! :D

Rawr~

W-what's this? OwO

reminder

>He's still falling for it literally days later

is this a pasta? I'm not familiar with Veeky Forums memes

Ummm so what? We are an inclusive guild open to all! Is that a problem? ;)

Pupper faggots:

>advertise on /world
>advertise on reddit
>are openly LGBTQISADASDLNASNDRLEÖ friendly
>GM is a tranny
>you get kicked if you make a wall joke or say "you have to go back"
>gchat spam is jarring as fuck, filled with 12 year olds who think they're being funny
>constant talk about feminine dicks

I think I have half the guild on ignore by now, it's just so fucking shit.

>put soulstone on healer
>group wipes
>healer rezes tank second
>he IMMEDIATELY charges forward and pulls the next pack while half the group is still dead
fucking robots

I have made sure to stop by Dun Garok and turn every attempted quest run into a protracted siege at least twice per level since I reached 28. The Horde must not be allowed to take this keep. Captain Ironhill is an invaluable asset to our operations in Hillsbrad.

You disgusting, lightless savages. Get out of here, get out!

>be horde
>know how to win AB
>horde win 15 games in a row with simple tactics everyone seems to find revolutionary
>spammed with guild invites
>next game we have maybe 2/3 english speakers
>lose

you fucking eurocucks are really boggling my noggin.

repost but fuck the non english speakers fighting on roads instead of near flags.

Your desperate falseflagging might actually work if you dialed it down a little bit. Instead you just look like an autist.

is the thriving Zeth'kur alliance guild, is a tiny /pol/ RP reject guild.

>a guild full of 12yo traps
BRB, re-rolling on Zeth'kur.

Europeans have always been shit at pvp

do you guys also almost literally shit your pants when you arrive in a safe comfy town after being out in the wild for hours?

anal muscles relaxing and all

yuropoors are only good at PvE lmao

hello mr 300ms

Priest or Shaman?

but when they all speak the same language they do pretty well.nothing worse on the battlefield than no leader/no commands/ not understanding.

Reminder that if you're wanting to start fresh now, Zeth'kur is the only server where you won't be ganked every step of the way by bored 60s while fighting over an army of chinks for mobs.

Remember to join us in on Alliance side or on Horde. Whisper anyone in guild for an invite.

>login to take a /who screenshot at 2am
>almost no one on northshire because we're all from Veeky Forums and within about the same time zone
>meanwhile pupper has more guild members than average posters at 2am because they're randoms from all over recruited from /1

how to win ab?

Do you want to have fun in PVP? Shaman
Do you want to be useful in PVP? Priest

if anyone on alliance can hear me, please come to stv and genocide some dindus, it's like 10:1 horde at the moment.

mandate is just as bad if not worse

85% is full on autistic memespammer children who can't form a sentence without meme or greentext in it, 10% is attentionwhoring retards, probably 5% is people I would tolerate in my guild

then again it's always been this bad with Veeky Forums guilds across every game I've played

I mostly blame NA because most of euros in their teens aren't half as bad as them

>CTRL-F "cuck" in the last thread
>39 results
what the hell is wrong with you guys?

wtf? every single attention whore and shitposter in moh is a euro kid

you have to lead,some will hate you buit if your tactics work they respect you and listen and even parrot what you say like a cuck.
just remember to hammer into them the importance of defending what you take and reporting incs really fast

just reck ppl who report incs after they lost a base or 1/2 secs before they lose a base and they learn fast,

Why are you euros so insecure? Not even offended just wondering why it always comes back to m-muh NA sucks

>"W-we're really active, I p-promise."

Imagine being this triggered about your dead guild.

>its a pseudo-intellectual american thinking his cultureless shithole of a third world country is beter then the rest of the world in fucking videogames of all things episode

Fuck STV, fuck alliance, fuck horde for being shit at leveling and especially fuck rogues that go in pairs with other melees.
t. warlock

Why does it seem that horde always loses its bgs on elysium?

t. assravaged freedomless yuropoor

they don't

because horde are too busy flooding every single zone in the game

>Warlock complaining about rogues
Wow how bad can you be

>He literally thinks only Americans post in Veeky Forums

This screenshot was taken around 1-2pm server time. Sorry if the fact that is active at all times of day and your meme gimmick guild isn't upsets you.

>tfw yuropoors are this mad they can literally never be as worldly relevant as the US

who else loves BTFOing warriors?

Fuck off niggerrogue. And fuck your warrior/feral/niggerrogue/hunter "freind".

this,where are the allies in world pvp? was scared of going to tarren mill and never saw any allies for 3 hours.
did allies just out level horde so fast they are camping STVietnam (it aint me starts playing)?

It's only ever bad Alliance-side.
Thank Jesus for no blood elves, yet.

explain

Why are the Northshire cucks so triggered by a bunch of dogposters?

best professions for mage?

is tailoring worth it? leaning towards engineering. should i just go dual gathering and level engi at lvl cap?

Why are people trying to tarnish Mandate's good name?

We are one of the most respected guilds on the entire server

I saw mandate recruit in general guis.

Their guild being tiny and dead means they can't group for anything, so they have to shitpost in Veeky Forums instead. Sad!

gotta empty those bags kiddo

same thing happened to me the other day

you seem insecure and offended and angry but I'll take your bait

most euro children are affected by language barriers when it comes to shit like 9gag reddit or Veeky Forums which is why there are way more memespammer teens in NA than in EU

autism

no, god no. the horde outnumber alliance 10:1 there right now, we can't even get to nesingwary's. the faction imbalance is really, really bad over 30.

kill yourself retard

This does seem to be the case.

Americans have always had all the world best Arena players and Euros have always had the world best raiding rosters.

>the horde outnumber alliance 10:1 there right now
What happened? It was the other way until just the other day. Did the Horde Bulk Bull come through at last?

>undead can get Compendium of the Fallen
BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZLIKE

"Phew!" The Freshcuck breathes a heavy sigh of relief, as he turns in the first stranglethorn tiger quest at the Nesingwary Expedition.

Having spent 5 painstaking hours trying to tag mobs previously, and 8 hours in the queue before that, the Freshcuck endlessly plickers to and fro the graveyard every 5 minutes, mounds of bones from player corpses stacked as high as the jungle canopy surrounding him. He begrudgingly accepts the next tiger quest from the big game hunter himself, just before two undead rogues, the 5th and 6th unique ones in less than 10 minutes, step out from the shadows of the tent and the Freshcuck is once again forced to run himself back to his corpse. Unfettered, the Freshcuck grumbles "At least we're on an even playing field......." while waiting out the resurrection timer, which is now at 10 minutes.

After finally resurrecting himself after waiting for the 6th time in half an hour, the Freshcuck manages to tag one of the elusive panthers that have been endlessly camped for the past week and a half, and is close to killing it when out of nowhere he is charged and mercilessly cut down in a single stroke by a Bonereavers Edge wielding level 60 Warrior in full pvp armor...

"At least we're on an even playing field....." The Freshcuck grumbles once again, while running across the river back to his corpse with a now 12 minute resurrection timer. The Freshcuck takes solace in the fact that, being a melee class, he actually has something to raid for in molten core, unlike every single other class that has to settle for greens that are better than anything out of the Molten Core from 5 mans for the next 4 months....
"At least we're on an even playing field......" Echoes through the piles of bones littering the ground and the endless lines of people waiting for all the quest entities to respawn for all eternity.

t.warriors who cant tag

every single zone i go to is like that. i rarely ever see another alliance, and there's roaming death squads of horde.

STV, Desolace, Arathi, it's really, really bad and its going to get worse as more people quit on alliance.

Come home white man, to Zeth'kur!

where the FUCK can I level up at as lvl 36 on alliance

thinking al;lies went pve or new server because after zoram strand/tarren mill/ stone talon I saw maybe 4/5 allies

if your bags are full when you win a roll anyone can loot it off the mob

The lower pop faction always has higher quality players. Shitters can't be shitters in small communities, as they get outed pretty fast.

Reminder the only active ally guild on Zeth is

Northshire doesn't even have a tabard how embarrassing LOL

Jokes on you, I play horde. This just gave me a boner.

Dogvomiting.png

> STV
Are you fucking shitting me? Nagas/trolls/pirates are completely overrun by alliance. Not a single horde there.

They can get the quest but it won't spawn the item for them after they click it. This means your braindead retard undead rogue will keep trying to get the item and waste everybody's time as he refuses to believe he can't do the quest

>playing with annoying trannies who kick you if you make an offensive joke

>forest that doesn't belong to them

stupid nigger orc

>all the cuck guilds are some form of dog
>salty dogs
>pupper pals
really makes you think

Never mind a tabard. Northshire can't even make groups for Deadmines, they have to pug, PUG!

I'm surprised they haven't gdisbanded out of shame by this point.

checked lad but looks like allies have left the server judging from 20/30 zones

No one has been kicked from PP, only one person has kick power

If you're going to shitpost at least provide proof rather than spamming facebook memes :-)

have you fucking seen nesingwary expedition? cant even make it across the river without being slain by a dindu

All right, I'm gonna give in and play this shitty game again.

Warlock or Rogue?

>Mom, MOM, I posted it again!
>They'll believe me this time XD
>P-please join my dead guild instead of pupper pals, I don't want to be alooooooone

good job dude real proud

had the same issue, i traded the item over. it wasn't due to bagspace

tfw server first deadmines clear

a demombat Warogue

1st time green texting?

Look who's triggered, go suck some tranny dick

>facebook memes

I've seen this only once yesterday, and then some 60 mage aoed us down. Most of the time its prime ally ganking spot.

>literally whining about a bunch of dogposters because no one wants to join a roleplaying /pol/ guild lead by a guy who already abandoned your guild

Undead rogue

There are plenty of areas to visit. If you cant bother then grind or do dungeons

this has to be bait because ive never once seen the alliance in control of the warrior troll mobs which is 10 feet from the camp

Can someone redpill me on why these Northshire faggots are so insecure about pupper pals?

see, you cant level up there though, because the horde control all of those.

allies are way higher level at least from 2 days ago, was fishing the buigged wreckage in desolace all week and horde were getting raped and now it is safe,the allies left the server.