fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170118.php

>[King Hassan Limited Pickup]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/jx9iij/

>Half-AP class dailies
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7bzn2d/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

canonrap.wordpress.com/full/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder that lancelot is the worst knight
>Lancelot: "I'm the bestest knight in the world! Stop comparing me to that faggot brit king!"
>Tristan: "The king sucks."
>Artoria is sad
>Lancelot: "I'm going to cheer the king up by FUCKING HIS WIFE!"
>Agravain: "THAT DUMBFUCK LANCELOT IS FUCKING THE KING'S WIFE"
>Lancelot: "FILTHY TRAITORS YOU HAVE ALL FAILED THE KING!"
>Lancelot kills Agravain, and also Gaheris and an unarmed girl for literally no reason
>Artoria: "I forgive you Lancelot."
>Lancelot: "THE KING IS AN INHUMAN MONSTER WORSE THAN VORTIGERN WHO WAS A LITERAL DEMON DRAGON WHO TRIED TO DESTROY ALL OF MANKIND, I WILL CURSE HER FOR ALL ETERNITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Satsujinki when lads

Umu is love, Umu is life.

So what's the difference between the "lion king" and Lancer Arthuria? Aren't they the same person?

@165769515
Please stop reposting your shitty pasta.

> Says Satsujinki
> Posts Nanaya

SmugRedMan.png

Go away Nero

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Show me where Melvin touched you.

>reminder that lancelot is the worst knight
>>Lancelot: "I'm the bestest knight in the world! Stop comparing me to that faggot brit king!"
>>Tristan: "The king sucks."
>>Artoria is sad
>>Lancelot: "I'm going to cheer the king up by FUCKING HIS WIFE!"
>>Agravain: "THAT DUMBFUCK LANCELOT IS FUCKING THE KING'S WIFE"
>>Lancelot: "FILTHY TRAITORS YOU HAVE ALL FAILED THE KING!"
>>Lancelot kills Agravain, and also Gaheris and an unarmed girl for literally no reason
>>Artoria: "I forgive you Lancelot."
>>Lancelot: "THE KING IS AN INHUMAN MONSTER WORSE THAN VORTIGERN WHO WAS A LITERAL DEMON DRAGON WHO TRIED TO DESTROY ALL OF MANKIND, I WILL CURSE HER FOR ALL ETERNITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Best Queen coming through.

>being this mad that the best knight BTFO his shitty king
saberfags never learn.

LIZ THREAD

>Liz
But only we call her that!

Tell me about Arondight fgog

The Lion King is a Divine Spirit, the Wild Hunt.

Lancer Arturia is JUST Arturia using Rhongo, not dying, getting older and better overall. Tits too.

Lion King = goddess
Lancer Arturia = not a goddess

Witch thread!

Do you think she is cuter than anyone else in this game?

reminder that lancelot is the worst knight
>Lancelot: "I'm the bestest knight in the world! Stop comparing me to that faggot brit king!"
>Tristan: "The king sucks."
>Artoria is sad
>Lancelot: "I'm going to cheer the king up by FUCKING HIS WIFE!"
>Agravain: "THAT DUMBFUCK LANCELOT IS FUCKING THE KING'S WIFE"
>Lancelot: "FILTHY TRAITORS YOU HAVE ALL FAILED THE KING!"
>Lancelot kills Agravain, and also Gaheris and an unarmed girl for literally no reason
>Artoria: "I forgive you Lancelot."
>Lancelot: "THE KING IS AN INHUMAN MONSTER WORSE THAN VORTIGERN WHO WAS A LITERAL DEMON DRAGON WHO TRIED TO DESTROY ALL OF MANKIND, I WILL CURSE HER FOR ALL ETERNITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Lion King has the better sprite

Nito-chan!

You're confusing her with this wild beast.

d-delet

>-Kay says that Morgan used to be a good girl, and wonders why she became so scary. He says she was "innocent as a fairy, elegant as a war-maiden, and cruel as a witch" and remarks that it's like she had the personalities of three different people inside her. He also notes that she was Uther's real, proper daughter.

>All the kings of Britain had the powers of mysteries, but this faded with time and Uther was the last, and knowing this, he made a child with his blood and that of a dragon with Merlin's help. Two problems occurred: The child was a girl, and Uther's actual daughter Morgan was born with unexpected supernatural powers. Morgan hated her younger sister for stealing her father's love and hopes and spent her life plotting revenge, sending Agravain and Mordred as her pawns. Morgan was a ruler with massive power, a girl who inherited the supernatural forces that were supposed to die with Uther, and as the entire island of Britain belongs to her, her power as the master of the island is greater than Arthur's.

morgan when

neat

Dunno. Post some lewd pics of her and maybe it will help me make my mind up.

Your will, my hands.

>remarks that it's like she had the personalities of three different people inside her

Indestructible, raises all parameters, can shoot beams but Lancelot is a tard and uses his beam weirdly by putting it inside the target (Which is useless since he needs to be able to hit them in the first place to do that and if he can hit them in the first place why need a beam)

It's okay

Lion King is a divine spirit
Lancer Artoria is Artoria halfway to becoming Lion King

Lancer Alter is Artoria using the Chaos Tide to retain her humanity and becoming the Wild Hunt instead of the Lion King

If I ask for a handjob will you give me one too?

>being this butthurt by the truth

We need more pirates desu
And maybe some Latin American/American heroes/servants

Nobu a CUTE.

That retarded lorefag even went to /a/ earlier today to post GoA stuff and reposted his pasta too. It's pathetic.

Yeah desu.

>American
>heroes

>Lancelot is a tard

No

>innocent as a fairy, elegant as a war-maiden, and cruel as a witch
Can't really see that

>and an unarmed girl for literally no reason
That unarmed girl regularly beat the shit out of knights all the time.

>Lancer Artoria is Artoria halfway to becoming Lion King
No. Lancer Artoria always used Rhongomyniad instead of Excalibur, while the Lion King was regular Arturia that couldn't die thanks to Bedi not returning the sword to the lake.

Don't get too excited, I like Lancelot.

I just think his way of using his beam is fucking retarded.

And that's a third. Rad Vlad will be great now, right?

My closest servants to max are at rank 6 so the next one will be in months.

>Which is useless since he needs to be able to hit them in the first place to do that and if he can hit them in the first place why need a beam
Are you dumb?

The Queen is not for lewd!

>Da Vinci asks Bedivere about the strange stuff he muttered regarding Agravain earlier.

>Bedivere: ...No. It's just that while Sir Agravain was in the former Round Table, he was only met with fear and loathing by his fellow knights. That's the case this time as well. I've just confirmed it.

>Da Vinci: Hm. Because? Isn't it good that Agravain is just a bad seed hated by everyone?

>Bedivere: No way. If sir Adjutant were an evil man at heart, Camelot would not have been able to stand as it did. ...For some reason, Sir Agravain is a misanthrope. As a result, those around him thought of him as a cold-blooded person. It was to such an extent that even his own kin, Sir Gawain, Sir Gaheris and Gareth-chan misunderstood him.

>Dr. Roman: Eh, wait. Wait. Just now, wasn't there a really remarkable phrase mixed in!?

>Da Vinci: Right, the girlfriend-less bachelor can shut up. ...But, you did not see Sir Agravain that way. Why's that?

>Bedivere: ...No, I too disliked the Adjutant. But I noticed it later. The collapse of the Round Table, the fall of Camelot, it all started after Sir Agravain's death. He was someone necessary to the King. Perhaps even more so than the court magician, Merlin.

>Mashu: ...Um. Actually. I agree with Bedivere-san. When we confronted Sir Agravain at the fortress, I somehow felt relieved. It was as if the Saint Graph was remembering, "If this man is around, than the King will be alright".

>Bedivere: Galahad was the most air-he- no, noble person on the Round Table. He was always particularly good at actually seeing people for who they are. If he trusted Sir Agravain, then Agravain must be just from a certain perspective---- watch out!

Not in Nasuverse

>Leo: Unleash the light of your Noble Phantasm // and bring down a second sun onto the Earth, // Gawain.
>Gawain: —The second // sword of the planet—

Could Gallatine have been a sword of the planet all along, despite Jetfag's shitposting? I mean despite all they other references that Gallatine was handed by the Lady of the Lake as well as the other two.

MHX is great

The purpose of a beam is to make a big ass nigh-unavoidable attack that destroys a fucker's entirety

If you can hit them with your sword, logic goes you can probably injure them already and fight them evenly in close quarters

It defeats the point of it.

Canonrap translated Chapter 00 of Garden of Avalon: canonrap.wordpress.com/full/

im pretty sure arms don't work that way

kys

>He also notes that she was Uther's real, proper daughter.
>notes
That's kinda important because Arturia was a bastard who userped the throne.

>image from Twitter

Sleep tight, black knight of shitposting

Impossible, Arondight is stronger than even Excalibur.

>Canonrap
lol

No. If it was made by the planet it'd be far stronger than it is. There's a reason Excalibur is covered in seals and the other swords aren't.

>if he can hit them in the first place why need a beam
The beam is not necessary, but shooting a beam from inside an opponent's body does more damage than just slashing them. How is that difficult to grasp?

>not delicious second sprite

It's entirely possible Gallatine is more closely related to excalibur.
I honestly hope that isn't the case because i dislike Gawain.
It is however possible.

Why would he call it the second sword of the planet then?

How often do you manage to put a wound on an opponent in fate? They clash and clash for ages more often than not.

Usually if you manage to get a slash in, that's the end of the battle then and there. Except for incredibly situational encounters.

Gareth-chan when?

>Mao Zedong says Guan Yu doesn't understand how to lead an army nor is he smart

He's lying.

Excalibur is only the way it is because the planet made it as its final defense. Who the fuck knows what Galatine or any of the other sister swords were made for.

Again, are you dumb?

Can Nasu and/or Takeuchi justify a rider/caster Artoria?

Seeing Lancer's art for the first time, it seemed like she would be a rider but it makes sense considering Rhongomynyad is the main focus of that character and subsequently her NP.
Does she have a notable horse to qualify as a rider? How would it work as an NP? Seems like the only way they can make Artorias for all classes is through more joke characters or using an alternate universe excuse like having Merlin teach her magic for a Caster servant. Still hard to justify it considering swimsuit and MHX are already gag characters and Lancer is basically alternate universe already.

also will we get Liz all class or Artoria all class first

When is DW adding the material shop?

It won't be to that extent.

Being made by the planet means you're meant for fighting ayy lmao's, Galatine isn't doing shit to an ayy lmao.

why where there two grails in babylon? If solomon was responsible for one where did the other come from?

Artoria has a ship too, it doesn't have to be a horse for her to be rider

Post friends.

The one Gil had in his treasury

Obviously Galatine is made for when nuclear winter comes

Wait, what the fuck? Why's she so thin? That's not how anatomy works.

>delicious
>second sprite
Shit taste
Boots>>>>>sneakers

>no rank in Riding

>How often do you manage to put a wound on an opponent in fate?
Fairly often?

>Not knowing that Washington is worshipped as a Shinto deity in Hawaii
We're also getting Calamity Jane at some point, though she looks more like a shitty Rainbow Mika knockoff than anything.

Reminder that Sieg is going to fuck all of (YOU)R waifu's

I want to gently fill my daughter's special place full of my thick warm man marshmallow.

Rider Artoria makes sense easy.
Caster, not so much.

I hope they would both just disappear from te mind of everyone and their supporters die of cancer. That's it, no more Saber alter shitter super goddess king dicksucker. Stop, just stop

When the FUCK is a quick buffing star generator skill Caster

okay

Why dont you faggots just rename this general to Fate/Camelot General?

You guys can never seem to shut up about Arturia and Camelot wank

My waifu thinks he did an awful ending for the story so I'm safe

Gorgon had the Grail provided by Solomon. Gil had Uruk's big wish-granting bowl.

It's like how Ozzy had the Grail left by Solomon and the Lion King had the Arthurian Grail.

Improved

ebin

Why would you let your daughter dress like that in the Streets of London