supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1 (embed) (embed)

>"Official" Discord Chat
discord.gg/eA4wHVC

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so why are smash twitter users teasing with that burn-in smash logo recently? are they saying they are privy to info regarding a new character(s) in an upcoming smash-related update or game?

its a meme, ya dip.

more like this

Shitty memes?

All "played expected got" images are shit if its a collage. A collage is not the point.

If Entei was a regularly available stage, would it be tournament legal? Both of those edges are grab-able, and there's no spots underneath to camp.

Yoshi is braindead though

How do i deal with campy af bowsers who only literally fish for grabs?

Depends on your character.

If you play cloud, you can just out camp them and spam limit cross slashes at every opportunity.

otherwise, dont nair into his shield like a madman constantly. jab and shield assuming your character has good jabs and not-bad range. once bowser is in the air, hes extremely floaty and predictable, so toss him around, and never fall for his dair/bowser bomb. Bowser is almost incapable of dodging attacks while hes airborne.

Basically, stay grounded and poke at your max range until you inevitably hit him, then use that momentum to keep going. No matter how strong/good the bowser is, hes still playing bowser, and bowser gets hit eventually.

I'm a Zelda main

I only know pity for you

How do I deal with campy Peaches as Ganondorf?

Corrin just spams Side B what am I suppose to do?

awful image

yes but its not really worth discussing. If we were going to have hacked stages though fucking trophy entei wouldnt be on the top of the list. legal japes and frozen stadium would be better. It also sucks that the fur can cover characters

smash 4 sucks lmao

why bother with all the bumping? theres like 2 non bump posts a day if you're lucky

Reminder that every relevant regular left the general and can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

The link in the op is fake and leads to chazos dead circlejerk discord

The link in the OP is the official discord. Anything else is just spam and advertisement.

Fuck off with your personal advertising shit

no it isn't
kys pedonigger

Legal japes could be cancerous dough

Imaging falco spamming laser under the plateforme and up tilting when you come
He has center stage and a bunker to help him

Bowsers grab

Do one on bayonetta

Any hot majors this weekend?

why are these threads so dead now

Whats the point of these threads if your not going to answer my dumb smash questions.

see

Genesis 4 is the next Melee major. Don't know nor care when the next tr4sh one is

that doesnt explain why its dead

Dr. Mario isn't a low tier hero at all

Puff mains

Bobby: But Dad I wanna main Cloud because he has A BIG SWORD, U-air combos and almost all of his moves are easily safe on block. I can just roll away and charge limit and d-throw reverse Side B if any one challenges me.

Hank: Bobby thats tier whore talk! I tell ya I knew a fella who was an all American Shulk main who did really well at his local scene and once he dropped Shulk for Cloud his life went down hill from there. It's not about free wins and auto combos son it's about earning your wins like a man.

Bobby: But dad Cloud's big sword is so cool and all the top players at my locals main him

Hank: Shulk has a big sword too son but hes honest and you will have to put more effort spacing and doing combos then you will as Cloud. That's what makes a real man out of a Shulk player. If all those Cloud mains would jump off a cliff would you do it with them son?

Bobby: allright dad I guess you're right Cloud is a no skill character for bad players

Hank: *smiles*

>every regular left for the open discord
>that doesn't explain why no one is here
we're all tired of niggzo