18:26
youtube.com/watch?v=cC_jfoEG1XI

c'mon lads.

sounds like truck bro is mad he cant do dank ass skidz in his shitty 4x4

typical hondafaggot driving like an asshat

>stanceworks guy
>talking shit about "the scene"

Irony

This looks like its the Toyota drivers fault.

I can't see how the cars could have hit each other in that way if the Honda was speeding. Was he trying to pass the truck only to drive into it the side of it because he got vape in his eyes?

It looks like the Honda was trying to get out of the parking lot and truckbro decided he wasn't going to slow down to let him get into traffic. Truck is literally at fault.

>leaving parking lot when traffic is not clear
>oncoming traffic is at fault

LMAO that's pretty retarded user

Um yeah pretty much. It literally looks like truck bro just plowed right into him. Most likely because he didn't see him though.

>stop revving your lamborghini at a car show
>why
>...because....

Who is the REAL fuckboy in this video?

that's not the truck's fault then you fucking bus rider

Honestly. I'm not going to argue with you. We are fighting over a theoretical. I want a video proof .

>the weak should fear the strong.

I'm not that guy. and I was saying in that theoretical situation the fwd faggot would obviously be at fault.

Everyone is shilling
this guys truck though. Gee I wonder why....OH look he is selling another truck....how fucking predictable. Man sometimes I fucking hate the car community.

I don't know how insurance claims work in the US, but here it wouldn't be so clear cut unless there was video evidence of the crash.

>Not so clear cut

Vehicle in the street has right of way
Vehicle turning onto street gets hit/hits a vehicle on the street

The vehicle on the street will never be at fault in this situation, they have the right of way.

you and the lamborghini dude

>hurrr car show
>rev it up bro

faggot

>stop fucking doing that
holy hell lol

>FWD Honda drives into oncoming traffic
>truck cuck "mike_stanceworks" talking about H00nda speedbois "speeding and doing burnouts"

even mike fagwork types are buying trucks now, can't these faggots stay inside their contained parking lots while they vape and scrape?

Honda driver drives into traffic, not surprising 2bh.
basically mike fagworks is a gigantic fag and the honda driver is just a retarded honda driver.