Would you?

Would you?

Explain why the answer is yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

euroncap.com/en/results/alfa-romeo/giulia/24849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, because 2 doors too many. Now if they made a long-ass coupe on the sedan wheelbase (and I actually had the dosh) then fugg yeah

Hopefully a 3 door model will come.

With the grannies

The face is ugly af so no

>The face is ugly

You have no soul & passion, heretic.

Maybe in 3 years when they've depreciated to piss and I don't have a 100+ mile commute every day. I have a hard time spending over 20k for a used car though, so we'll see.

ENTER GARAGE, SEE THIS: WHAT DO?

Love me some Stelvio

Never forget that this Alfa was supposed to "kill" BMW accoring to Veeky Forums

That's what it did.

Do you live under a rock?

No because if I bought guilia but the Quadrifoglio I would just feel bad driving it. And honestly the Quad' pretty overpriced

*If i bought any other trim

Why user?

Also, the Quadrifoglio is cheaper than its opponents...and much faster.

Germans love it.

If I had $72k I would rather buy pic related and spend the rest of the money on a really cheap daily driver

Why not a Cayman?

But they're two different cars...you can daily drive the Giulia, even the Quadrifoglio is very comfortable.

I feel like driving the 4c would be more special. It's a little Italian exotic. Iv'e seen them in person. They're gorgeous.

But if people saw you driving the Quad they wouldn't know that it's special because it doesn't look all that special. You would turn more heads in the equally priced Ghibili

Would you Veeky Forums

Holy shit I never made the connection. It 's a complete knockoff of the Alfa kek

>caring about people's reactions/opinions

Just no, please.

Hmm, I don't think, I see a lot of Jaguar XE, several European cars, the rear lights are from RX-7 / Dart, etc..

Thank god Alfa isn't into Poptart screens. Worst fad in modern interiors

even if it is a total knock off I think its a pretty attractive car. Will probably be a good value for money one as well if they price it right.

I saw one today
The qv version
It sounded excellent.

The display is pretty cool live, it's like the images are floating on the dashboard trough the glass.

I drove all the engines but the 210 hp diesel Q4 AWD, I was impressed with the 2.0 200 hp petrol.

It pulls with force but it doesn't sound so exciting unfortunately. Nothing a good aftermarket exhaust can't fix.

>diesel

It's ironic that rear tail lights are the last part of the car that's relatively unaffected by modern safety standards. So designers have the most freedom drawing them up, and yet all they do is copy each other.

In Europe we're retarded

>copy each other
>copy

They have just evolved the usual style from the 156 and 159.

It happened that the lights are not the ultimate design inspired piece of art, but...that's it, they're coherent with the rest of the car and heritage.

>guilia

Kill yourself.

>autism headlights worse than the 2018 mustang
kek

>buying anything Italian or American
you're doing it wrong

It looks so weird, yet I find it better looking than most modern cars somehow.

>Safest car in Euroncap crash tests
>Unlike the 2018 kekstang (2 stars)

euroncap.com/en/results/alfa-romeo/giulia/24849

At first I tought the same as you, but after seeing the car I managed to fall in love with it...it's gorgeous even if it's not 100% beautiful.

The same as the Lexus IS.

Just look at it, it's a fucking Alfa Romeo.

>implying i care for italian meatball wheels or pigfat american cars

>implying this photo doesn't make your dick rock hard

Better version

it really doesnt
if its not a snek, porsche or lexus it can fuck off

Not in the US...

Only the diesels and the Quadrifoglio are available with manual gearbox, all the petrol engines are ZF 8hp only.

The automatic for the Quadrifoglio is a wise choice, trust me, it's a lot better.