All you fags jerking off about lap times

>all you fags jerking off about lap times
>no one here drives on a track
If you do, cool.
>arguing about which shitbox is .000001 seconds faster than the other
>trying to convince people ford, nissan, or bwm, etc are reliable.
>trying to convince anyone that you need 500hp to get to work
>trying to convince anyone you need rwd to get to work
>trying to convice anyone you need a 5spd to sit in traffic
If you track your car, then thats cool. I understand.
If you need a truck for work or play. I understand.
The other 99% of you fags need to shut the fuck up.
Pic related are acceptable cars in any generation or form of them. Pretty much all you need.

looking at an 01 civic with 90k miles for $4k. Right move?

Mazdafags BTFO

Price is a bit high

>least common corolla vs most common mazda
K

>Damage control
Stay BTFO

3500 would be better

Hey that's my Corolla :-^)
Best cheap commuter car

Nice. I got a mazda3. Kinda still want a corolla. But the mazda ia great

>tfw 2.3L

Same here

>need

Fuck off poorfag Yuropoor nu-male scum. Go compromise with your wife's son and buy an automatic.

Found the triggered autist

2.3 is alright but the 2.5 is better :) Fuck snow, i would not like to see my mazda rusting.

>don't need 500 hp
but it sure is nice

I drive my first gen in the snow. Zero rust.
Thats a meme anyway. They fixed it after 05

I live in a country where it never snows so rust isn't a concern for me just looking at things rusting is sad. I sometimes wish I got the mazdaspeed over the 2.5, but i could always turbo the 2.5

Yeah mines an 07 and has no more rust then any other car its age really.

My friends 04 isn't the same though, its probably lost at least 10% of its body at this point

That's disgusting. Snow would trigger me and i'd never drive a car i liked in it.

Its fun to drive in tho

Mazda makes a good vehicle. For a daily driver, a 3 or a 6 would be fine. The 3 hatch especially because of its extra space.

I have a 12' speed3, wife has a 16' 3 sedan, brother in law has a 06' 3 sedan.

Great vehicles.

I'm sure it would be.

I've wanted to know for a while, does the MPS have chassis stiffening compared to the 2.5 models to make it handle the power the 2.3 turbo puts out or is that bs? Other than thicker sway bars, etc is there anything different about them? One day i'd like to turbo my 2.5 and make it run 11s or low 12s

Yeah. The speed3 gets a lot of little tweaks overall. Adds a bit of weight, but adds a lot of rigidity. They didn't offer a sunroof because they thought it'd compromise the chassis.

So even if I bolted up MPS sway bars, etc the 2.5 would be less rigid than the MPS?

Honestly, I've done the math, it's cheaper to just trade in your vehicle for the MPS than trying to make a clone, and even then, there are things that they do to the chassis you can't just "bolt on".

Had a friend of mine with a 2.0 3, same year, same body style, same color. There's a lot of shit that's different that you wouldn't even think of.

I guess i'll have to. It was hard enough finding a hatch with the 2.5 in celestial blue, I'd say it would be harder to find one in MPS variant.

>not getting montego blue

I have a set of MS3 rear sway bars, but I'm in the US. Something tells me, by you calling it an MPS, that you might not be.

Pic related. It's my car

Aus. the 2.5 here is called SP25, it's the equivelent of the highest up model before the MPS.

That does look very nice, I should swap mine in for a MPS but I want a reliable daily too, whats your mpg? I think I get 32-34

Hey man I'll fucking thrash you at the local go kart track, so I'll jerk off about my go kart times all I want.

Jeebus Chribmus OP most of us don't give a fuck about lap times we just want a car that doesn't look like a grandma-mobile and is fun to drive and has some pop under the hood. There are plenty of normies out there to buy Corollas and Civics, go fuck yourself and stop trying to ruin our fun.

Go have fun on a track. Stop driving up everyones insurance rates faggot

Bump

>those oem sized wheels
>that oem offset
>that fender gap
>tiny sidewall

wow you have zero taste

>>/stancenation/

forgot you name, namefag

Needs more 2.3

m8 i just want a comfy car with ok 0-60

you forgot