/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Golden days edition

old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Neighborhoods bicycle edition.

NO ONE JOINS MY HEIST SETUPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be vanilla rice
>be huge faggot

4th for aurora's ass

>not be vanilla rice
>be jealous of all the inches and 0s at the end of his bank balance

>be huge fag
>lie

when does the black girl show up? never seen her before

>be vanilla rice
>ruin kazs boypussy for everyone else

Catower is for ________

i bet you cant even afford snacks

>"literally zero of these military-equipped maniacs spend money at our club
>better hire 50 more people"

>Golden days edition
>posts a picture of some PCucks
kek

why don't you just eat the snacks while in aiming mode?

>no gun that fires candy bars to heal friends

what's with all this kazzi bullying

>no cluckin bell

Post outfit collections.

too much black/10

I want to smear kaz's semen all over my chest, let it dry, then flake it off and eat it.

>no ring of fire

>game is set in fictional LA
>no food truck lots

They even added the non-functional food trucks into the game as an extra fuck you

Not enough variety in yours

Why does every comfy session have to be fucked up some 16 year old new age shit kids

that's ok, I like them

It's past your bed time joacim

oh annie, haha!

添代話考振投員殴大闘北裁。品間識部案代学凰処済準世一戸刻法分。悼測済諏, haha!

secretly admiring while also hating on her in the gtag thread.

What a boring session.

hey guys just a reminder that some TTfags will come back in 4-5 days

>mfw i got away with it

I just bought a Hydra and decided to pull it out when my buddies started getting camped. I got one good fly by in before I was shot down by someone shooting small arms at me. I was exposed for maybe a total of five seconds and was probably half a mile away and it was only one guy shooting at me. I don't like to cry modders, but it was fishy. Whenever we had them cornered they instantly "took the easy way out" too. What's with that?

Sp

If you can aim with a high powered sniper aircraft are so easily shot down. If you hit the engine like 5 times you're done.

>Whenever we had them cornered they instantly "took the easy way out" too. What's with that?
KDR shitters trying to protect their KDR. Trash players honestly.

Your jet can hande only one clip from a heavy-sniper. So if someone can shoot and have you as a desired target you'll be dead or constantly roaming for a new hydra and trying to avoid being in line of sight for that person.

haven't been able to log in for more than 12 hours. Error 202.

download link to reinstall social club is timing out.

wat do?

>''shitters''
kill yourself kdr is important

Grand Theft Auto V is not for hacking, please give me your Social Club right now so proper action can be taken against your account

this seems like the place for you

hold on, wrong one

he seems like a pretty cool dude

a lot of GTAG have a 5+ kdr, really makes you think

why does this read like something elliot rodger would say

>a lot of GTAG have a 5+ kdr
means nothing if getting killed less than 10 times will bring it down instantly

This
t. person with a high KD like that

this honestly sounds kind of cool

it's a dick move but would be really cool if some autist made a whole gta spy ring and it worked

no, bullshit like that should stay within the game
nobody wants to get DDoS'd every time the enemy is losing

>be new nigga to the crew
>want to join my crewboyz and cause mayhem
>game session failed to find crewboyz
The fuck everyone is

Are there any good crews that aren't /gtag/?

IGN
RDDT
LGBT

>psn: zombiegoop
>Look him up out of curiosity
>Check his trophies to see what games he has
>Just Dance 2015
>LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes
>Platinumed minecraft

SC: Rakiov
Crew PC

DOGZ
ACES
JETS
GODS

one of these should suit you

holy shit guys RILEY J DENNIS is in our session! GET IN HERE! HIS SC IS -kazzii-

Eh, I'd be more concerned if it was LEGO Avengers instead. But yeah on those other ones.

>tfw you will never be the strap-on between catower and nullprophet

I'm feeling weak and the memes are getting to me. Should I buy a Shotaro, Hakuchou Drag, or both?

>Shota
>Drag
user what would your father say

So you want to be penetrated while penetrating someone?

Get a phantom wedge.

Get a bike that's neither.

Shotaro outclasses the Drag. The Akuma and Bati have an argument since they're way more agile in the air and off ramps but the Drag's gimmick is "I go fast" and it won't really outrun a Shotaro on any track.

Now that i have complete control over the "everyone left meme" i can sell in peace

Anyone need a bodygaurd? I'm just looking to do some work and get that dalla. I need 1.5 mill for my place so the grind begins.

I may stream it for /v/ if we can get mics/giggles going.

Anyone got any tips for staying on your bike after a huge jump? Is it even possible? I feel like half the time I go on a stunt jump on a motorcycle, I die on impact when I land, or if I'm lucky, just get thrown off the bike.

Where is the Spectre, R*?

have you tried doing the x2 $/RP events? made ~$4M this week just doing vehicle vendetta, not the most you can make in a week but it takes no effort

land on the back wheel and angled at least ~30 degrees upward (obviously so you don't slam down and fall off the bike). works about 80% of the time (will save you from most lethal heights regardless of if you fall off) but that should be enough for stunt jumps

That's what I'd been trying recently and I haven't had much luck. Although I guess I haven't actually died outright in a while, so maybe that's what's been doing it. So no reliable way to land a huge jump on a bike then, huh?

nope, just got to careen back and forth a little and hope you've got the right angle. looks like bikes with bigger wheels might be more resilient too, trying using something like the hakuchou/hakuchou drag/shotaro to do it if you aren't already

I've been using a Bati, maybe that's my problem. Was thinking about getting a Hakuchou Drag or Shotaro soon, maybe I'll try on whichever one I grab.

step right in fampai

What's the best MC warehouse? The one in sandy shores, right?

whichever one's the cheapest

What's the best sleeper car? Sultan rs?

sure why not

seeing as it's the only 4-door super car, yes
if you care about speed and nothing else, try schafter v12

2 door, my bad
it can heavily resemble a sedan though

Sultan RS is good. Also Sentinel XS, Felon, Tailgater, Warrener, Sabre Turbo and Rumpo.

Sabre Turbo Custom counts in my opinion also, except that there's no way to get the stock color scheme that spawns in traffic

add monkeyface to the sc i have requested to join right meow

So you can disable the neon? That definitely makes me more interested in the Shotaro. I was thinking I was gonna have to go with the Drag because I didn't like the neon. Now it's gonna be a tough call, unless one is clearly better than the other, but I keep hearing they're very close in performance.

broughy's videos paint it pretty accurately, but the difference is much greater in stunt races (primarily because most tracks won't have straight paths going on for more than 10 seconds). definitely consider it.

Which would you say is better for free roam/general use?

not him but it's definitely good in the city where you have plenty of turns around building and whatnot

up north it's good to have a dirtbike or something

drag is good exclusively on the highways where it can use its speed

Wouldn't mind getting both, but the whole "favorite bike" system doesn't exactly lend itself well to swapping based on where I'm mostly gonna be operating. Not to mention they're both decently pricey.

What is happening here?

make the jump user
everything will turn out fine

Don't quote niggers. You know we're in an infinitely worse world because of people like him and John Lewis right?

rate

>ups worker feels like eggs for breakfast.jpg

>internet drops out twice while delivering top range vehicles
Rockstar is clearly DDoSing my connection, hoping to goad me into buying shark cards out of frustration.

Clearly.

Non-lethal light trail and dial up horn in free mode when?

You're a moron

Rockstar should silently make the easy way out count towards K/D.
>mfw imagining the forums going up in flames because of shitters trying to make a coherent argument on why abusing a feature to keep a positive K/D is okay

I might ask somebody to kill me a lot just so I can bring down my K/D down to 0.01 or something.

This is why reddit can be so shitty

is pixlefox okay, i havent heard from her.