/elyg/ - elysium general

OP racials edition

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Recent news
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45489
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/32701-our-official-response-to-nostalrius-—-elysium-will-prevail/

>Guilds:
NOST PVP/PVE aka ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE aka OLD
Dead
ELYSIUM aka FRESH
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:
Horde guild:
ZETH'KUR we are rolling here!
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Macros
wowprogramming.com/docs/api

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

WotF is not broken git gud.
Also hardiness procs are talent.

ITS UP

Nostalrius vs Elysium vs Zeth'Kur vs Gummycraft which is better and why?

WTF IM ALREADY IN

didnt log in since yesterday what happened are them chinese ddosing cuz no one's buying their gold?

INVALID INFORMATION what happened did i get hacked helb

>2 minute cool down

what were they thinking?

>Servers dead
>No posts in 5 mins
PANIC

no thats the bug they're fixing apparently it was a huge bug yesterday

Elysium is currently down to fix some "urgent" hardware issues. The Valkyrie staff were noticing seemingly random access to admin-only features, and found that the Nostalrius core had a backdoor enabled. Valk staff are combing through the core files now to find the backdoor, and possibly any other malicious content.

Many people believe that Nostalrius was legally forced by Blizzard into writing their "private servers is privacy" announcement. It's thought that the Nost team disabled their token system when they did due to the Blizzard legal action, and it's also thought that someone at Nostalrius sold the un-redeemed characters to chinese gold farming companies - many people who could not access the token generation were seeing their characters on the established servers, either farming Dire Maul or spamming gold advertisements. It's very likely that this security breach is an attempt to gather even more accounts to sell to the chinese.

stay tuned. this shitshow might not be over.

>mfw only spent time botting and not a single minute playing this shit slav server

feels good

thats so fucked up. cant they just generate characters to sell to chinese gold farmers though? not really sure how wow characters are stored, im assuming it is jsut a database

Source?

his ass

I don't think you could generate characters without it being suspicious. If there were no character scans on reamplayers until level 60 it would suggest that the character was generated.

I believe that Nostalrius was served legal papers long before their merger with Valkyrie, and that Nostalrius worked under the supervision of Blizzard to install a backdoor on the Valkyrie hardware so that they could undermine the server from within.

w-why? why does it have to be like this?

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow...

>. The Valkyrie staff were noticing seemingly random access to admin-only features, and found that the Nostalrius core had a backdoor enabled.
L O L
O
L

>2017
>having sources

>tfw i fell for the zeth'kuck meme

So, everything is offline?

>mfw I shilled zeth to help lower the queue
>mfw it worked

FUCK YOU!!! I JUST CHECKED ELYSIUM AN HOUR AGO AND THERE WAS NO QUEUE!! ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR!! HOW DID WE GET TRICKED LIKE THIS?

Serious question: if Elysium ever gets shuts down, which server will you go to next?