Redpill me on the MR2 SW20

I am really considering buying a '91 SW20 turbo, and I want to know what are the major problems of it

>inb4 le snap over-steer will kill you!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5977811873.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you wanna do with it?
Ive owned two

Rust is a big problem with the MR2s

It's a car with a cult following you fucking retard.

Don't ask about the car, ask about your self.
Are you the kinda prick who gets over excited for something then hates it when it doesn't match his ideas?
Or are you the kind of dude who learned to like every car he owns?

I would love to get into drifting, but I know that it would be hard as fuck to drift in an MR2, so I am not entirely sure anymore.

Any recommendations?

I loved the MR2, then realized that it would be really hard to drift in it, then stopped loving it so much. Only recently has my love for it returned.

I will mold myself to this car if I buy one.

>then realized that it would be really hard to drift in it, then stopped loving it so much.

Buys cornering car to drift, just destroy an s13 like everyone else.

I don't want to drift in an MR2 anymore. I can use my current shit box for that.

why can't you ask on Veeky Forums? i'm tired of seeing this redpill me faggotry

>listening to le awkward shower Beemer dude

only first gens really
second gens are only as bad as any 90s car

I own one
the NA is just fine and is peppy enough for a first mid engine car if you have to. The turbos are something you need to religiously maintain
you will NEVER reach the limits of snap oversteer while driving sensibly and even while hooning a little. but if you do just remember to keep a steady throttle and don't lift off.

If you buy a USDM MR2, you will quickly learn all the little differences between the 1995+ JDM MR2s and the 1991-1993 MR2s and then lust for a JDM MR2 for the rest of your ownership of that car.

google snap oversteer

some annyoing shit like t tops leaking, timing belt annoying to change, rust.

Find a good one and buy it
You wont regret it

kinda tempted to get a n/a sw20
maybe supercharge it later on

There are no kits for supercharging the 3S or 5S series. You would find it infinitely easier to replace it with a 3S-GTE or do a 2GR-FE V6 swap.

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5977811873.html

should i buy it Veeky Forums ? how hard is the tach,speedo, and e break to fix?

is it true that 1mzfe > 2grfe?

It's not an AW11 so it's shit

Drivers ruin them as quickly as they buy them.

The rest of the world got a 3SGE in their N/A SW20s, while America got stuck with a shit-tier economy engine.

yeah or a v6 swap, i just figure something would work on the supercharger end, but you're right it would probably be more work than it's worth

>I would love to get into drifting
Drifting a MR

maybe read the first post you fuck

Those fender flares looks gay, I'd expect no less from someone in San Francisco

word