>people with similar posts
>MUST BE A SAMEFAG

>5 posts
>5 IPs
>samefag!!!!

Try to be less retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

Crossovers in general
Get an suv or a hatch, don't make some new fucking abomination because you can't fucking drive

>Hating on the crossover

Might as well go all the way and say the middle east

SUVs in general.
Get a wagon or an offroader, don't make some new fucking abomination because you can't fucking drive

fucking RUDE

BMW is a containment brand for arabs just like mercedes is for slavs

Ones in a 6 speed are actually kinda fun

I don't think it is about the crossover, but mainly of the Juke.

Had a rental one in Spain.
It's hideous as fuck but was fun to drive.
Sue me.

every post 02 nissan

All daily driver German cars.

>Cost double what Jap/American cars cost
>Shitty controls and confusing tech
>2-4x the maintenance cost, minimum of $500 out of your pocket every single service
>"Superior engineering" despite needing constant care just to get you to work and back
>Modern interiors aren't even nicer than $25k Hondas and Subarus anymore.

It's hilarious that people even buy them. All for a fucking emblem.

Saw one of these with racing stripes the other day

no
no
no
no
no

how can one post be so wrong

I like it. FYI my penis is just under 4 inches when erect.

Audis

oil companies had their dicks in the pudding over there WELL before all the terrorist shit started growing

>no argument

How can German car buyers be so delusional?

>>Cost double what Jap/American cars cost
Lexus offers cars at similar prices compared to Germans
>>Shitty controls and confusing tech

Mercedes S class voted best and easiest drive able car

-4x the maintenance cost, minimum of $500 out of your pocket every single service

This is why you do things yourself and on a shitbox it will cost the same if you don't know what you're doing.
>>"Superior engineering" despite needing constant care just to get you to work and back
The car as a product is finished all the unecceary addons that owners choose is their own problem, you'll encounter similar on japs
>>Modern interiors aren't even nicer than $25k Hondas and Subarus anymore.
sub 40k cars are no comparison to 50k+ carsdon't be delusional

but i actually owned a couple and everything you said is wrong about the cheaper ones
the only correct thing you said is about the upkeep cost on the more expensive ones,but like it's just common sense for something that MSRPd for $60k it's not going to be as cheap to maintain as something that MSRPd for $30k
even maintenance is some sort of boogy man to a lot of people

>Lexus

Is a Jap car, retard. Infinitis and Lexuses are kinda worth it because the maintenance isn't insane.

>Muh Mercedes

In my girlfriend's 2010 GLK, the turn signal column is at 8 o clock instead of 10 o clock, and the cruise control column is at 10 o clock where the turn signal should be. This means that anyone driving the car coming from "normal" controls will hit the cruise control by accident when trying to change lanes. It's a terrible design and it has probably gotten people killed. The infotainment system is confusing and the manual for it is shit. Many other controls are similarly retarded. My coworker was a fully loaded, newer S Class and the controls are equally retarded. Every time my gf goes in for simple maintenance she pays $600 min, usually $1k. It's hilarious.

>This is why you do things yourself

What a hilarious excuse for poor engineering. If any Jap/American car had such expensive required maintenance, they would be rightfully ridiculed.

>you'll encounter similar on japs

Just an outright lie. Look up average cost of ownership by brand.

>sub 40k cars are no comparison to 50k+ carsdon't be delusional

But $45k BMWs and Benzes are almost identical inside compared to $25k Hondas, Subarus, and Toyotas. In fact, the Jap cars tend to have goodies like Apple Car Play and Android Auto standard whereas the "luxury" brand try to upsell you or push their shitty proprietary nav system. If I took the emblem off the steering wheel, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.