/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> News
- All weapon types will be returning to Splatoon 2! This includes Splatlings and Sloshers.
- It has been confirmed that no supers from Splatoon 1 will be returning in the sequel. Check out the new supers on the Splatoon tumblr. splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/155902111001/interestingly-enough-all-of-the-special-weapons
- Splatoon 2 has been announced and is slated for a release date of Summer 2017! Watch the trailer here: youtube.com/watch?v=qN4w5D2tzME
- The Switch will have paid online service - but it will remain free from the Switch's March 3rd launch through Fall 2017.
- The Inkling Girl and Inkling Boy are showing up as new characters in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! They also sport new cars. youtube.com/watch?v=k-2MrYlm-io

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/155899911016/the-tried-and-true-splattershot-hasnt-changed
youtube.com/watch?v=NF3rsbXQYjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Slosher Deco

forgot the link for the first news
splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/155899911016/the-tried-and-true-splattershot-hasnt-changed

First for lesbians!

Thanks.

>You know you said if you lost the Splatfest I could do "anything"?
>Uh... Did I really say that?!
>You did. Backstage. (Huge lie)
>Um... Either way-
>Just stick your tongue out.

Sorry, should be
>D.. Did I really say that?!

Thank you kind translator. Are you going to get Splatoon2?

he fucking better be

hoping to preorder switch and splatoon 2 as soon as i can
thanks user

>preordering the Switch
>not waiting for the Splatoon/Switch bundle to be announced this summer

yay
this, though

>Missing the inevitable testfire

i don't want to wait 3 months to get my hands on a switch

I can't wait for /ink/ to blow up again like it used to during the Splatfests (if they even return)
honestly, that was my favorite part
And who can forget post Splatfest /ink/

>post Splatfest /ink/
You mean when it got so shitty that it lead to a huge decrease in quality until a couple months ago to the point that almost all of the content creators left?

>Finally get back to S rank after losing a shitload of points from disconnecting (I would disconnect, play a few successful TW matches, try ranked again, disconnect, rinse and repeat for a while)
>Immediately got two fuckasses booyahing at spawn
Seriously?

>test connection in TW, it's fine
>DC in ranked
I hate that, yup.

I wonder what the next "final" splatfest will be if they return. Can't be Callie vs Marie again, we already know Marie is superior.

hopefully we won't have a final splatfest for a long long time with this new paid online stuff

>Final Splatfest
>Splatoon vs Splatoon 2

Friends with Octolings!

anyone interested in seeing a full fic of this? considering it

I would

yes

only if it includes tentacle play

Squid idols are not for lewd. It's in their contract

That doesn't exclude them from being THICC

not true

stop posting this that pink inner tentacles grosses me out

it should stay white

I love Callie

thanks anons that artist was a terrible person but i still like that picture
maybe i'll get back to my tentacle play fic after i work on this one
this

>artist is a terrible person
what

>spoiler
What?

god speed user

This isn't really a burn as much as being as bitch for no reason

tell me about it seriously do
thank you user
this

It's true. Doujins lied to you.

If Callie & Marie were in our world, they wouldn't be allowed to date you. That's of course assuming you would stand out enough among millions of fans to be able to get close to them in the first place without getting beat up by Judd and their bodyguards

They're just pop stars, not actual idols. I hope the conditions of the idol industry improve someday though, that shit shouldn't be legal.

Treehouse made Marie more sarcastic than in the original Japanese

Not that I mind all that much

who even cares? it's a fictional race

oh, whoops, I misread it as you thinking that yuta was a terrible person. and there's nothing wrong with liking children. they can't control it. it's like being gay.

does anyone have who killed Marie pic?

>They're just pop stars, not actual idols

Are you on crack?

Also,
>wanting idoru to be as slutty and corrupted as American pop singers instead of innocent and pure

Would much prefer if we had some of that here where pop singers are practically encouraged to sluttify

It's extremely fucked up to prevent someone from having sex under threat of losing their job. Fuck you and your shitty purity fetish.

always

Oh god I just noticed this. Looks like digusting flesh.

There's lots of reasons to love Callie, there's the obvious of her optimistic outgoing charm, her energetic atmosphere, the fact that she can balance being fashionable and tomboyish.

Her being the better singer, being able to pull off balloon shorts, her athletic frame, her pure smile, her giant tentacles.

oh, it gets worse than that
>Occasionally, a Japanese publication will publish an exposé in which an idol is revealed to have a romantic partner, usually accompanied by grainy pictures of the idol kissing or holding hands with the partner. If the idol's agency cannot plausibly deny the allegation or explain away the evidence, the idol's career is badly damaged and sometimes comes to a quick end.

Spaghettis vs Woomies.

thank you user, i always enjoy hearing about why other people love callie
almost all of that is true to the fullest extent

Spaghetti vs Ravioli

spaghetti >>>> ravioli

Team ravioli here, spaghetti is for fags

ravioli is just bad pierogi which is just bad dumplings

I like you

No one is forcing you to be an idol

What if that's why Callie wasn't in the trailer

exactly

>No one is forcing you to be an idol

That's actually not true a lot of the time either

If it's bad at being bad then it's good now go back to you're buttered sketty Honey Boo Boo

I was alluding to these, but aright.

Isn't it something like the producers trick young girls in school with easy part time jobs or something, then they land themselves in a position they can't escape from?

These were my favourite.

idols often start out as young teenagers who may or may not have musical talent who, well... idolize idols, which isn't surprising due to the strict control that is imposed on them to give them the most positive public persona possible. they are not aware of the awful conditions that await them in the industry and just see it as a chance to finally accomplish their dreams before they are thrown into a world of strictness and cruelty. talent agencies basically make prey out of young teen girls.
but this is getting off-topic.

Let me rephrase. No one is forcing you to choose to audition for talent scouts who will make you sign a contract where you have to sing for teenaged and middle aged men but not let them touch you.

Most idols are girls who choose to go that route, knowing or not knowing the responsibility involved

Nah

Callie's thighs get me every time

Winter squid

That doesn't excuse the fact that it's fucked up to coerce girls into not having sex for the explicit purpose of catering to creeps with a purity fetish

and it STILL leads to the ridiculous tabloid stories about sex scandals that we have in the rest of the world

Now this is what i call art

need tiny callie

yes, more mini Callie

tfw

I'm excited for Splatlings in Splatoon 2 if they have the ability to hold a charge. I think it'll add a lot of depth to that class since you can come to a fight a bit more prepared instead of
>oh shit
>oh shit
>get this Sploosh off me, somebody
>help

don't post this user it makes me sad SAD

Is it your birthday

you are 27 days off!!

goodnight callie
i love you

Happy early birthday user

Oh okay

Me on the left

who's on the right?

Me

a cute squid

Your left or our left?

Better?
I also toned down the blue-ish hue on Marie's hair, for the sake of consisntency.

I also did try to make a puffy sucker version.
With less than stellar results.

Stage left

Squib

youtube.com/watch?v=NF3rsbXQYjg

I want to touch a squib

Callie's arse and legs are still too fat.

Before you say anything thickfags, kill yourselves.

Not sexually I just wonder about the consistency

She's an all-round bitch and needs to die.

Eat shit and kill yourself.

Go to bed Marie, you're drunk

when did the CALLIE'S TENTACLES meme start

for the first few months it was about her not being snarky and having cooler hair

Choke on your futa dick and die Callie.

I wonder if Callie can sit on her tentacles or if it'd be painful

Since forever? Hers are clearly longer than any other squid we've seen