/elyg/ - elysium general

Never trust a Frenchman edition

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general, previously Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Recent news
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45489
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/32701-our-official-response-to-nostalrius-—-elysium-will-prevail/

>Guilds:

NOST PVP/PVE aka ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE aka OLD
No Veeky Forums guilds, but play here if you want to actually raid AQ40 before mid-2018.

ELYSIUM (aka: "fresh", most chinks overall, has a queue, don't bother playing here unless you're already 20+)

- Alliance guild:
- Horde guild:
- Horde guild: (most horde play here)

ZETH'KUR (aka "Fresh fresh",newer, less people, no chinks, no queues, no bored 60s roaming every zone):

- Alliance guild:
- Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

tags: nosg,wpsg,wowg

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elysium_dev/status/821192254236848128
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=879775
discord.gg/jwVVqbG
youtube.com/watch?v=b-esFX5N9zI
youtube.com/watch?v=qhsOiyvfIWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are all the guilds named after dogs and chinks

even more reddit guilds in the OP now

tis is what you gdamned neckbeards deserve. yu tryin to powerlevel with your fat little girlriends and all u do is wait in the que. us HC legits are waiting through the que likes pros and getting to level 40 in the next hour. fuck off with ur fat little girlfriends

are the servers up yet ?

are the servers UP yet ?

are the servers up yet ?

are the servers UP yet ?

are the servers up yet ?

are the servers UP yet ?

are the servers up yet ?

are the servers UP yet ?

are the servers up yet ?

Official decree by Pottu

reeeeeeee

have a thread already

Howdy ladies and germs, gamers and geeks, Romans and Greeks! Are you feeling lonely? Need a friend to help you get back on your feet? Someone to help you conquer the harsh and unforgiving lands of Azeroth? Someone to give you a nice pat on the rear and tell you you're doing a great job? (Only kidding about that last one.... or am I? O.o dun dun dun...)

Join ! *jazz hands* (Not to be confused with on horde, they're down the hall and to the left; be sure and hold your nose - P.U. stinky!) We're just a friendly bunch of gamers and gameresses looking to have a good time, chill out, do our own thang :D. We're not super duper hardcore and won't require you to dedicate the rest of your life to powergaming with us, so basically anyone is welcome! :D Are you hardcore or casual? A ninja or a pirate? Eat pancakes or waffles? It doesn't matter, you're welcome in our pack! :D (though please don't be an a-hole in chat, we have a very low tolerance for d-bags).

exists for one reason and one reason only - to provide a paws-itive experience! So alll you top doggers out there, come join the pack! :D You'll have an epic freaking time, I can promise you that :D.

If you want to make the leap and become a pupper pal today, just do a /who like the Doctor and whisper anyone in the guild. I PROMISE you will love it here! :D

Rawr~

>shitpost OP

No thanks

twitter.com/elysium_dev/status/821192254236848128

12-14 hours
>12-14 hours

12-14 hours
>12-14 hours

12-14 hours
>12-14 hours

12-14 hours
>12-14 hours

12-14 hours
>12-14 hours

12-14 hours
>12-14 hours

>reading the discord
>discussion of peoples favorite subreddits to visit
>sharing of posts from r/worldofwarcraft
>two people are circle jerking about how they ninja'd corpsemaker from an RFK group
>guys a priest in game
>someone literally asking for help with his highschool senior level math homework
>some guys trying to shill his website on there
You can't make this shit up.
Salty Dogs is trash but this is none better, what's happened to you Veeky Forums this isn't the playerbase i remember from kronos?

>doesn't include non-Veeky Forums shitposter normie guild
>shitpost OP
lol

uhhhhhhmmm guys

Shiiiiiiiiiet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

USELESS SLAVS

TWELVE TO FOURTEEN HOURS

T W E L V E - F O U R T E E N

Well damn. Time to go find something else to play.

>Salty cucks falseflagging this hard

>at least 12 hours

What the fuck are they doing that it takes that long?

>not adjusting your sleeping schedule to elysium downtime
good night robots, see you in 12 hours :^)

What r u bros gona do for 14 hours?

I just woke up. In 14 hours I'll be about to go to bed again THNKS blizz

LETHAL LEAGUE RIGHT NOW IM HOSTING A GAME

Getting kronos flashbacks lads

Vladimir needs his special wrench to hit the servers with.

CRESTFALL

FUCKING

WHEN

play arcade beat-em-ups, probably

THE KRONOS AND HELLGROUND BULLS ARE LAUGHING AT US BROS

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DOOO!?!?!...

Fuck off already with your shit game.

>was gonna get max comfy and farm felcloth/runecloth during the dead hours while listening to my favorite albums tonight
>12-14 hour maintenance
What am I supposed to do to get comfy now?

new thread, please move peacefully

Is this the power of the Elysium core?

GIV discord REEEEE

Both are run by slavs, not surprised both are shit

whats the placeholder discord i want to chat with my pals

holy shit this reminds me of blizzard's scheduled maintenance on patch days

lethal league owns idiot

>no chinks
lmao.

>shit-post OP

nah, fuck off

>shitpost OP

nah, no thanks

>>>/kusoge/
Apply yourself and take your shit with you.

Janitor tossed that trash into the dumpster where it belongs.

get fucked retard

pupper pals wins again

Based jannies.

>mandate false flagging every OP to fuck with horde

um, can we get a real thread?

>actual thread gets deleted
>this shitpost OP stays up
great work mods

The database got hacked didn't it....

Whoever wanted that Yugioh game it was actually on nyaa.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=879775

>stormstrike

wtf, you speaking greek?

discord.gg/jwVVqbG

youtube.com/watch?v=b-esFX5N9zI

could the chinese ruin the arcane crystals market with this?

W-well guys I guess I'll see you tomorrow night :(

I can't believe you guys trusted a bunch of fucking slavs squatting around a crt monitor to run a server.

Fuck me, I needed to get in touch with key people but now I can't.

Is that blizzlike?

That's it boys, we're disbanding MoH and going back to Kronos.

See you there!

Was the maintenance tweet sent 17 hours ago?

Should be back up soon yeah?

14 hours is nothing to people who have lives.

>12-14 hours

why

What a fucking rip I paid $15 to get elysium wow on a usb and I cant fucking play.

Server is dead boys

Mods actually did their job for once and deleted the shitpost OP that was put up literally HOURS early.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK

No, like 30m ago.

Are you completely irrational/retarded or do you have some particular knowledge that makes you think there isn't a legitimate reason for the downtime?

Pls respond

Since we're going to be off for a while, what do you guys think of a seinfeld marathon? Streaming here

But this is literally a stealth shitpost, it has non Veeky Forums guilds in the OP

blizzard won lads, we were the cucks all along

>he didn't get to an inn before it went down

HAHAAHAHAHAH

Both the threads are shit-post OPs.

Im down.

play soup nazi episode first and im in

soup is /comfy/

>12 hours
What the FUCK

There's no such thing as a non-shitpost OP, but the thread that was deleted was on a whole different level of cancer.

I DIDN'T

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

fuqq

There's no non-Veeky Forums guilds in the OP though.
Sorry that the mods finally had enough of your shitposting, better luck next time.

I honestly didn't expect it to be this long. RIP

at least it was accurate, this OP is spreading disinfo

>the information you entered is invalid

Is it the servers or did I just get CHINKED.com?

>website down
>""""maintenance""""" for 12 hours

It's dead Jim.

"Phew!" The Freshcuck breathes a heavy sigh of relief, as he turns in the first stranglethorn tiger quest at the Nesingwary Expedition.

Having spent 5 painstaking hours trying to tag mobs previously, and 8 hours in the queue before that, the Freshcuck endlessly plickers to and fro the graveyard every 5 minutes, mounds of bones from player corpses stacked as high as the jungle canopy surrounding him. He begrudgingly accepts the next tiger quest from the big game hunter himself, just before two undead rogues, the 5th and 6th unique ones in less than 10 minutes, step out from the shadows of the tent and the Freshcuck is once again forced to run himself back to his corpse. Unfettered, the Freshcuck grumbles "At least we're on an even playing field......." while waiting out the resurrection timer, which is now at 10 minutes.

After finally resurrecting himself after waiting for the 6th time in half an hour, the Freshcuck manages to tag one of the elusive panthers that have been endlessly camped for the past week and a half, and is close to killing it when out of nowhere he is charged and mercilessly cut down in a single stroke by a Bonereavers Edge wielding level 60 Warrior in full pvp armor...

"At least we're on an even playing field....." The Freshcuck grumbles once again, while running across the river back to his corpse with a now 12 minute resurrection timer. The Freshcuck takes solace in the fact that, being a melee class, he actually has something to raid for in molten core, unlike every single other class that has to settle for greens that are better than anything out of the Molten Core from 5 mans for the next 4 months....
"At least we're on an even playing field......" Echoes through the piles of bones littering the ground and the endless lines of people waiting for all the quest entities to respawn for all eternity.

Hey anons, did you remember to log out in an inn for that sweet rested xp?

who /inn/ here?

non-rested cucks btfo

Just have to download the episodes and set up the stream. Should be up in about an hour. I'll post when it's ready.

placeholder is a (dead) reddit guild

14 hours of rested isn't much

>He has a hearthstone I and didn't use it

Kill yourself my man

friend and I logged out in quest area because we thought it'd be a few minutes

i logged out in UC, feels good desu

I WAS IN THUNDERBLUFF YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

youtube.com/watch?v=qhsOiyvfIWs

tfw my 58 mage is resting her weary undead bones in everlook inn for the entire maintenance and i haven't started winterspring or silithus yet.

easiest time to 60 i've had, thanks elysium :^)

>twelve fucking hours
>logged out inside a cave to loot a fucking chest
Kill me

and the last time they had downtime like this the rested XP got all sorts of fucked up, as in I was offline for a few hours and logged back in (in an inn) with 20+ bars worth of rested.

>pupper pals
>Veeky Forums
We all know you just want your 'in' clique to master loot raids while you have a horde of random non-english speakers from elwynn /1