Pssst
It's actually an Awakening+Fates HD bundle
You saw nothing

Azura is still a shit!

>you wasted $80/wasted $40/pirated/imported an inferior version of the game

>implying that makes it better and not worse

That'd be nice to have actually

>Fates on Switch has a fourth route

Unless the "port" has upscaled graphics I want nothing to do with it.

God, I am just so burned out on fucking Fates. FUCK THIS BETTER BE A TYPO

why would I even want to buy it much less P L A Y it again? I already did it FIVE times. I'm done! I'm through with the shitfest!

they better suck our fucking cocks with extra content, and you know what the absolute worst part is?

I'm such a fucking cuck I'll buy it no matter what it is.

Oh wait, I just realized Warriors is going to be packed to the gills with Fates and Awakening characters, even more than anticipated, if this is true

FUCKING SHIT
WHERE'S MY HD TELLIUS
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

>I'm such a fucking cuck I'll buy it no matter what it is.

You're the reason this is happening.

Who would win in a Nohr vs Hoshido blowjob contest?

A Fates port on Switch would be for people who didn't have a 3DS, stop getting mad over nothing. It's too soon for a new main game already.

We already know that Chrom, Ryouma, and Xander are in.

There was never any doubt about it, dude.

>Switch port reintroduces all of the removed/censored content (marketed as extra content ;-)) including face rubbing, all routes and prior DLC, relocalizes all of the butchered/rewritten/grammatically-offensive dialogue, and the remaining scrambles, also marketed as additional content, all in HD

Apologize. Ready to drop $60 now?

Typically KT gets to decide the roster, not the company they got the license from. Have faith in KT.

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Don't play with my heart like that user.

Like it's ever gonna fucking happen lel

The new Fire Emblem audience wouldn't adapt well to the lack of more recent features, prease undastahn

It's a website error cucks. It leads to the 3DS page and the text attached says it releases March 2016.

>ISIS having the resources to remake the game in HD
lol

So you're saying it'll be all the female characters with the biggest tits and least amount of clothing?

If this is a thing and there's no way to import mycastle's BP VP I'm gonna lose it.

I made a new meme.

You're getting upscaled stretchy "HD" and all DLC unlocked and that's it.

Not worth the price
Face rubbing is an annoyance and I like being able to skip it
The story and characters suck anyway so the cares being shitty is just a layer of shit on a pile of shit
The swimsuits are neat until you remember that the graphics are awful and there's nothing sexy about those tiny pixelated models

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT

>you have to do ALL of My Castle A G A I N for all three routes

>for all three routes
>he doesn't have the LE
lmao

>this turns out to be true
I'll kill someone. Probably myself.

Can't wait to see all the plebbit screencaps of people lapping this shit up

>having to re-shill my castle
A fate worse than death.

Bros.... if this is real........

Not gonna lie........

I think the Switch.........................is saved............

Does anybody else think that FE class design hit its peak in the Tellius era?

>not wanting to cum on Mia's abs

wew

Yes. They look like actual soldiers and mercenaries. Then the series went to it's lowest with Awakening and got slightly better in fates.

>saved
Wrong extremity pal

Realistically, if you were dating a cute girl with nice abs, would you ask her to cum on them?

>inferior
>doesn't have paid online

so, we all know to expect nothing in the direct because it's not international, right?

>tfw been on page 1 since day 1

I don't want to work for my rewards like some peasant.

They really did.

Though I'll always have a soft spot for GBA Fighters and DS Soldiers.

I really have to take a poll here.

If Fates is on the Switch, would you seriously buy it?

If you already plan on getting a Switch regardless, would you pick it up? If you aren't getting one, does this not entice you one bit?

Eh, I'd drop $40 on it.

No, no, yes.

Which ones yours?

Even when I expect nothing it still manages to disappoint me.

#FE x Project Mirai

I'm planning on getting a switch, but I wouldn't get it on Switch.

It's a head-turner, I guess.

Not a $60 head-turner.

>abs

Was it announced for Europe?

Yes please.

>an entire direct, just for FE
>Nintendo jerks off in our faces for 47 minutes
Sounds possible

user.

The switch are selling a port of a 26 year old game that's 10 dollars on xbox live for 40$

Fates will cost at least twice that.

No, I'd need something meatier.
I'd need piracy.

I'm gonna buy a Switch anyway, I'll end up getting it after a price drop if it's not a crappy port and they actually add something of value.

NoE and NoJ have not said a peep about the FE direct. (Unless I've missed them saying something like five seconds ago)

See

>Was it announced for Europe?

Not on NoE or NoJ twitter. Literally just America-only.

Severacutie
Severasweetie
Severadorable
Severamazing
Severabest

$40 was my max, if it goes over that I ain't buying anything.
Kinda like how I'm not buying a Switch until the price drops to $200 or less or they get rid of the paid online.

Pickle Palace. I set my castle to a boss fight for a few months and fell quit a bit.

If would have to have some updated graphics. And by updated I mean new models and the works, just not just upscale.

All right now we can accurately fill the timeslot.
>Most of it will be FE Mobile
>Switch Fates announcement
>Corrin amiibo which unlocks something in Fates
>FE Warriors character trailer for Chrom at the end
Welp, party's over everyone.

Yeesh. Fucking no hype at all for me then. If it's mobile it better blow my fucking balls off.

She's so sweet and lovely. She makes me happy.

How can you even work for rewards? It's not the most robust search system.

Anyone?

What was your castle's gimmick?

If I thought she was into it and trusted her? Hell yes.

Myrmidon girls are freaky anyways.

It will be 100% mobile.

>>Most of it will be FE Mobile
I doubt they're going to talk about anything that Japan doesn't know about.

I don't know if thats something a girl would be in to user, considering abs aren't inherently sexy, like tits.

You're expecting way too much. It will be the amiibo and conversation dlc only. Japan will get mobile first and wouldn't be excluded from this.

>Failed Birthright chapter 17 three times already
>Just now noticed the Dragon Vein

youtube.com/watch?v=eMQBWf_KYio

I want this to happen to whoever the fuck thought same-turn reinforcements were a good idea

Then what CAN they talk about? This is, at BARE minimum, a 40 minute presentation that only America gets to see.

Because fuck you.

Awakening also had same turn reinforcement.

Just visiting and battling as much as possible. It's a long grind if nobody comes to your castle.

I had Anna with good skills way before the DLC came out in NA. For the boss fight I didn't have a gimmick just Corrin with Waifu.

>forcing someone to listen to an english dub

That's just too far, user.

Anybody who buys this under these circumstances is an absolute cuck of the highest order

They can easily faff their way through 40 minutes.

DLC for Fates that we don't have yet like we don't already know what it is.

Amiibos.

Replay the FE Musou trailer

They can't even talk about DLC if Europe isn't watching, because then Europe doesn't get it.

>Replay the FE Musou trailer
For some reason I read this as rapelay and got excited.

>direct happens
>"the fan base is full of cis scum shitlord men, so we at treehouse carefully redid the scrambles to push a more positive agenda"
>"the items you get at the end have been removed and replaced with a burqua. The burqua covers a female unit and defends hee from male gaze forever after it is used"
>"also you can no longer be male Corrin, Rhajat is no longer the lesbian option as having her be the only route our allies could take was insulting and was just there for the sake of the perversions of men anyways"
>"head rubbing is back in to show how Corrin is a dominant and strong woman"
>"thank you for understanding"

I'd buy it. I'd probably just sell my 3DS special edition since I won't use it anymore anyways.

>First FE game on Nintendo's new console isn't a """"return to form"""", or a remake of an older title, it's a remaster of Fates

Say it with me, /feg/...

Grandpas

B T F O
T
F
O

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>use exalt brand on my waifu
>turns from one of the best looking characters with good armor design into a lucina clone with outfit ripped straight from awakening

Cool thumbnail

>abs aren't inherently sexy
you crazy

Maybe they will finally succumb to their terminal illnesses after this so no one that remembers oldshit FE will remain in this world.

One can only hope ...

I'd rather have Awakening remake in HD than Fates.

>he's this happy he doesn't get to fuck Micaiah or Lyn
C U C K
U
K

>540x720
>jpg
>48kb
you disgust me.

If you don't have to censor it on a t.v show that isn't 18+, it isn't inherently sexy