PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-It's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-bossbannerhax (menuhax for 11.2) has been released.
-freeShop now has its own website. freeshop.pw
-Soundhax, the new most accessible entrypoint, has been released. soundhax.com
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Henkaku, check this Anons post.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released.
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/nintendo/wiiu/
reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5g72sb/guide_how_to_get_saltysd_working_for_pokemon/
reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5navmi/smpatcher_qr_injection_patches_has_been_updated/dca4s1j/
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/243760063037046786/270772679471005707/ips_for_saltysd_plus_smpatcher.zip
reddit.com/r/3DSThemeSwap/comments/3htmut/links_to_all_official_themes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for DQ8 WHEN

How do I install custom 3DS themes now? 2017 version.

the switch sucks

under ten for DQ8

What is DQ8?

Locate your themes folder on your sd card

make a folder within that folder for ecach seperate theme if you want shuffle themes, or simply extract the contents to the Themes folder if you only want one.

Does the method for installing Adrenaline without a PS3/4 work on a PSTV? I saw a bunch of people saying it was only for the regular Vita.

Thread is now ruined;thanks reddit.

+ Wii U
>latest retroach nightly build added multiple controllers support (only bluetooth ones like wii remote + nunchuck, pro controller and wii u pro)
buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/nintendo/wiiu/

free nx online when?

3ds romhacks where?!

Can you dual boot a 3ds?

I used soundhax to CFW my banned 3DS

How do I unban? More specifically how do I access decrypt9?

A game that released last decade that we are only just now getting.

a game that isn't going to leak

GBATemp. There's not a whole lot of them.

So I went to 3dsiso to get games I couldn't get off the freeshop, what the fuck do I do with .3ds files?

I'm working on a setup for my homescreen with folders and badges. I already got most of it figured out, but would anyone know a good set of badges to represent the genres? I'm thinking about making them on my own, but if someone had anything ready to use, that would be great

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to export/import Fantasy Life saves.
I tried doing it with JKSM and dumped the extdata file0.fsd but the Save Editor on gbatemp doesn't recognize it as a valid file
help would be appreciated

Those are for flashcarts.

>bilinear filtering

you disgust me

nothing

>update retroarch cores to 1.4.0
>now it crashes whenever it tries to load a game
lol)

What's this I hear about FTP for 3DS? Is there a way to transfer files to my SD without opening the fucking system up?

i've had nothing but trouble with RA, not just on 3ds but legitimately every platform i've tried it on. do they complicate it just for the sake of making it hard?

xd

get an SD card reader? lol

FileZilla on computer and Super ftpd II Turbo on 3DS.

Open both, on Filezilla type in the IP address that shows up on 3DS (and type 5000 in port), hit QuickConnect, transfer files.

You gotta convert them to CIA
Not sure if it's simple yet, last time I did it you need to shuffle files between PC and 3ds and back again

>he can't run RA
Documentation is shit but it's no harder to use than any other emulator once you get it going

I lost my backup nand. Any way to make another? I already hacked my 3DS and got back to 11.2

How did you already manage to lose it?

anybody?

whats the fucking holdup with the dq8 leak

game comes out in 3 days there's no way in hell somewhere out there hasn't managed to steal themselves an english copy or some brick and mortar store hasn't broke street date

>install retroarch cia
>put retroarch folder on SD card
>launch
>"The SD card has been removed"
>manually write config file
>crashes to home screen
if they at least saved a log of wtf went wrong it wouldn't even be that much of a pain in the ass

I should clarify that I mean on PC. I wouldn't bother trying it on 3DS

That's poasible, but the numbers go down when it comes to having a cfw 3ds, knowinghoe how to dump it, and then sharing it.

>ps vita doesn't have anything new
Geez I just want to play my SD Gundam

I must not have paid attention to what I was doing when cleaning up after the hacking

>64gb sandisk microsd is $16
>plan on going to target tomorrow to pricematch to avoid paying/waiting for shipping
>remember that they have the "Ultra Plus" instead of just "Ultra" which is on sale
>they likely won't match because of this
>mfw

Does anyone know how to get saltysd working for 3ds? Trying to use it on SunMoon

Can someone give a babby's guide on how to get better amphetamine on vita? When I try to create a folder on my pstv that's connected to my pc by network, it says I can't create a folder and I don't see any existing plugins folder to put the suprx file in. Don't know which config.txt or game.txt files I need either.

I did the same thing for a card at walmart, they don't look very hard at it before they'll match

reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5g72sb/guide_how_to_get_saltysd_working_for_pokemon/

How to dump code.bin with GM9: reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5navmi/smpatcher_qr_injection_patches_has_been_updated/dca4s1j/

Or just use these premade IPS files for 1.1 that include both SaltySD and SMPatcher in a single patch: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/243760063037046786/270772679471005707/ips_for_saltysd_plus_smpatcher.zip

You should be using Luma hourly for the above link but if you want to still use stable (which there isnt much of a reason to, the current hourly has been around for quite a while and the new folder structure is really nice) you can just patch your codebin with lips

Who /killallweebs/ here

I'll see what I can do tomorrow since both are close

>updating Luma

to reconfigure NTRLoader I'll need to reinstall it right?

does anybody still look after the vita links and shit? or they are all just dead now?

The all-in-one CIA is completely fucked and has been for quite some time, you need to use the individual core CIAs. Retroarch is retarded like that.

I'm going to update my vita from 3.60 to 3.63 tomorrow. Any recommended last minute hacking things I should try before updating?

You should buy a cheap PSTV and use it to play the new games instead

I'm doing the opposite actually. I have a pstv I'm keeping on 3.60. But I use the vita a lot more and bringing it into the bathroom is important.

Following the New 3DS guide, and after downgrading the system firmware, soundhax doesn't want to boot up anymore. It stays stuck on the screen and doesn't proceed. Can anyone diagnose what's wrong?

I'd rather have the bigger library be on my portable but a'ight

You're supposed to load homebrew launcher via another method, I believe.

I want to buy a SD card soon which one should i get from amazon?

Question: Is there a way to install themes into the 3DS themes menu, to allow it to control it from there, instead of the having to re-download all the themes I already own + 1-2 I might want just to have them all shuffled?

a browser method iirc

you can install them using howling themes, doing so will wipe all the other themes you may have installed, but they show up inside the 3DS' own theme selector

So I'm playing Mario Tennis (GB) on the 3DS VC and I read there's some stuff you can unlock in it for linking it to the N64 version. Now I know that wouldn't normally be possible, but since I'm playing on CFW is there some way I can like, hack it in there?

So the true end answer is:
>Ether use the themes I already had bought, but then give up on custom themes.
>Use custom themes via install, but lose the bought themes, and if I download them again from my NNID it'll of course null the non-legit ones.
I'll look into howling themes though, got a link for all of the released themes by chance? I'd rather NOT lose my 30 years of zelda theme I got from my silver coins if I can avoid it.

Good place to get the wiiu files for the bazilian method?
I'm new to wiiu hacking

Nope, I don't even think you can hack Shantae into running in GBA mode, locking it out of that exclusive content forever.

Nintendo's server.

Ain't even shittin you.

Lame. At least it's nothing too important to me in this case but I'm surprised nobody's tried to do it.

How friend?

how do i use this gba injector shit? i'm trying to inject a pokemon hack but it keeps giving me all kinds of save errors, and the banner text is messed up

Some kind of USB Helper program would be really great, I'm sure..

I just downgraded to 2.1.0 and have my SD card prepped to install a9lh, but I've had the wifi on my 3ds off the entire time. Would it be fine to switch the wifi on right now?

you need it, so yes. Guessing O3DS? as N3DS/2DS needs to power off, take the battery out for a while, and then put it back in and boot up to turn wifi back 'on'.

This is going to sound dumb but, is there a way to run Xenoblade on the O3DS with playable framerates?
My shitty laptop can't emulate it, or at least couldn't last time I tried, unless dolphin got super optimized since then, that probably didn't change

which is better for a n3ds, bossbannerhax or soundhax

already used soundhax on my o3ds with great success

soundhax obviously, bbh is secondary and you won't be using it anyway

>use CHMM for custom themes and keep your legit bought themes
>use howling themes and lose your legit bought themes
of course you can always download already released themes
reddit.com/r/3DSThemeSwap/comments/3htmut/links_to_all_official_themes/

no

It's an o3ds, so I just push that switch on the side til the wifi turns on and I'm good? Or do I still need to take the battery out?

>just realized homebrew is a corruption of hebrew because jews love their money and wouldnt want to pay for video games

>tfw wanted to pricematch amazon.ca price at walmart but they said they don't pricematch amazon

WII u usb helper.

My laptop has a GTX 760m and can run it fine

I'm a newbe who just finished setting my N3DS up using the soundhax guide. Worked without a single flaw. 11.2

They're supposed to if it's shipped and sold by Amazon.

GPU doesn't matter at all in emulation unless you're running the game at 10x the original res or something

what really matters is CPU, if you don't have a good one you're fucked

>threads on gbatemp on how to get unbanned
How do people even get banned on their 3ds?

they went online on pokemon before it released like a retard

I think its badge arcade shit or something
I don't even know what badges are so I don't care

You're fine. Godspeed user.

Anyone have the .cias for the SM romhacks?

what sm romhacks?

yes

Thanks user it worked

Rising Sun and Waning Moon

Ahh well in that case, my laptops CPU is nothing special either, i7-4702MQ which might be equivalent to a desktop i3? I was surprised when pretty much every game on Dolphin ran well on this laptop.

>I lost my backup nand.
This is only the second time I heard this happening. The other person was worse because they deleted theirs before the restore. Still it impresses me everytime given the number of warnings and bricks because of the NAND. Heck people do hardmods specifically to get a copy of it. I personally made three copies of mine.

Link me that shit my nigga

You can make as many backups as you want on Decrypt9/Hourglass9. You just dont have your pre-A9LH state anymore, but that shouldn't be a big deal.

>Wii U STILL not updated from 5.5.1

It's like they don't even want to prevent Breath of the Wild piracy.