Wwn get an AWD 300HP Scirocco R in the US

>wwn get an AWD 300HP Scirocco R in the US

Why live?

wow a VW that doesn't look like a girl's car. how novel.

yeah it just looks like a computer mouse instead

Germany sends us their hatchbacks, they're not sending their best.

The problem is that the unilateral Russia-in-winter-invading Teutonic thinkers at Volkswagen HQ don't realize that the Scirocco could be brought over not as a high end VW but as a low end Audi at a hefty markup over the European MSRP. Make the GTI spec the minimum with an R spec as an option, slap four rings on it and call it a day. It's what the Nips would do.

It looks exactly like a girl's car.

Does your definition of a man's car entail an extended cab and copious amounts of soot?

Fuck, the aesthetics on this thing are top notch, I would buy it even with the associated VW faggotry. Unfortunately, VW faggotry means that I'll never be able to. Life is cruel.

You're on to something.

In terms of decision-making VW may be the worst car company out there. Worse even than the big three in America. I hope they fail. If they do Porsche and Audi could finally escape their overbearing masters. Audi especially has been ruled with an iron fist by VAG. As an independent firm associated with Porsche they'd bring back the Sport Quattro in a heartbeat.

*Portugal

I fucking want VW to revive the VR5 and make a W10.

>VW
>VW
>VW

Mfw

They already did this with the Golf/Jetta -> A3 and are selling tons of them (now that they offer a sedan version, anyway), despite the Volkswagen equivalents' availability in the same market.

I don't see the same thing happening with the Scirocco, because the A3 sportback didn't sell that well. Seems it is kind of difficult to sell a "luxury" hatch to Americans... unless you jack it up and call it a crossover, of course.

I'd say most of VAG does things pretty well, but Volkswagen's American arm has its head planted firmly up its own ass.

Admittedly, Audi seems to be getting increasingly cynical in its development as well.

It's just a Golf coupé dude, nothing more. Here in Europe they're overpriced as fuck, I bet you can have much better cars for the same price in the US.

Their not sending they're best*

Scirocco R is fwd and only like 280hp tho

well i own one and theyre much more fun to drive than a golf

There's lots of fun cool things we can't have. Just get a muscle car with a big V8 and rub it in yuroposter's faces

>Third World: The Garage

we call them "boxes", we have actual garages too. its just not wide enough so my mum's car sleeps in there, which happens to be a honda fit

>we call them "boxes"
Where?

Also
>TR8TR
Nice

its not the actual plate, i censored it with with windows' built in spot fix thing. also italy

They are fairly sexy computer mouses

well id say blue looks better

I see them quite a lot on the road, they where flashy when new in 2008, now people see them for what they are, a 3 door golf.

They are good value for money though

No Scirocco in the US because Germany is under the idea that Americans don't like hatchbacks.
This is the official word.

Lmao

shit