/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

i just want a house in the hills

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 16th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

>Patch 3.5 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqJRnD5HuZw
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/14828304/
youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone help my bp is leaking

I assuming there is going to be a update, when can we start downloading it

I just want the mouse to pay the bills.

I hate 24hr server downtimes.

I want to RP.

I woould like to play the game

xth for suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=zqJRnD5HuZw

>hype as fuck theme plays
>boss is a total pushover

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/14828304/
Who is this

me

Believe it or not, both Normal mode and Hard mode Garuda used to kick the shit out of people on release.

How's everyone's day off from xiv?

I got rejected by the only people I wanted to do things with and I'm just staring at my ceiling wondering why I bother.

Truck finally crapped out on me.
Gotta get a rental tomorrow
Luckily I had today off

Someone post a picture of stratos

>thirsting after people instead of just enjoying friendships as they are
You are the problem.

QUICK! BEST SONG OF THE GAME! YOU MUST TELL US WHY OR ELSE IT WON'T COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i work tommorow, and i have to downlaod the patch with my terrible internet...so yeah...

I'm actually more mad at the fact that i didnt get some drawing done. Wanted to practice for drawing loli queen but i ended up just playing music and browsing Veeky Forums all day.

papaya because ur mom lol rekt

Working on commissions.
I'm waiting for the maint to end so I can hopefully make a character on Balmung to peddle smut with.

To The Fore, Great Gubal mini boss theme basically.

Has Piano. Trumpets. And its high tempo.

Does this cross server party finder means balmung won't have a monopoly on rps anymore? Or will it just be filled with incessant trolling?

Rejected as in asked them out to date?

Or rejected as in they're a friend, you relied on them and they are busy/not in the mood to do things?

I've spent my day off playing WoW, raging at Eternal Crusade developers, raging at hackers on CS:GO, and watching Fox News/CNN bullshit about the upcoming Trump Inauguration.

>I'm British and I watch all this shit, it's so amusing.

no? people aren't going to rp in a pf

option 2

my mom is dead

>csgo hackers
>implying there are hackers in csgo
>implying you're not just complete shit
lol

My day is going good as hell. Off and on killing time in Titanfall 2, watching episodes of The Wire, and waiting on the dataminers to dump pics of the new patch shit.

>dps as a healer.jpg

I guess it won't have a monopoly on RPing in instances. I don't know why you'd think cross-server PF would have any effect on RP since most of it is done in player housing and the overworld.

sorry, save the animals kill the frames

I went to the gym and worked out a few hours while meeting a few new people before spending the rest of the day practicing some programming In Sims 4.

Balmung will be Balmung. And i dont think they will break any rules as long as they dont actively rp in the PF with posts. It will still be better to rp on their own server though since most people want to see what they are fapping to

there are literally hackers in csgo

why don't you just transfer one, $18 is not a lot out of your revenue for the commission bucks you can make

also feel free to post art because now i'm curious

it's the fun of blue mage
you aggro a mob get it to low hp so it uses tp skills more often and sit there until it uses it
then you kill it and hope that you learn the skill

fun stuff

Boring. Haven't done anything of note today, and I'm probably just going to watch TV until the patch comes out.

SAY MY NAME

No, an actual blatent hacker.

Following peoples outlines through walls with his crosshair, and one round he just headshot the entire CT team and said in the chat "lol".

There's always one, I know when i'm complete shit and this wasn't one of these times.

But as I said I'm a Brit, so this means I'm placed into Valves strange "European" servers, where Russian hackers make up 80% of the players.

I haven't heard an English speaking voice in months now.

>implying you're not the russian hacker
lmfao

Believe it or not pretty much every single online game is permeated with hackers.

I've even seen people fucking speedhacking in Frontlines.

I'd be interested in buying a comm as well.

I'VE BEEN OUSTED

CYKA BLYAT, IDI NAHUI

But no, it's suffering.

>Play on U.S. servers, have banter, be loved for being english, suffer from lag

>Play on EU servers, have no banter, be aggrovated by slavs, no lag and dank plays.

It's fucking suffering.

I was gonna transfer but I don't think my friend would and I don't want to play without them.
Also, It's just smut. I'll maybe post this current thing once its done.
I'm already working on 5 with another 2 on hold.

>play on U.S. servers as an american
>get cried at and muted for calling shitters "chimpanzees"
I wish I was English...

youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE

im still not sure what his name is

Cloud Strife

I'm cool with waiting a few months, something I'm all to used to doing.

>tomorrow i'll be able to throw RP parties across realms in a primal location of my choosing

Y
E
S

I'm an RPer and ERPer, this means that i've seen my fair share of smut commissions. WoW stuff, FFXIV (what there is of it), you name it. I can only preach this:

No matter your art style, your depth of colouring or shading.. avoid 'sameface' and terrible perspective.

You'll get shitloads of requests if you're better than even 40% of the other artists out there if you have those two things nailed down.

I'd ask for an example, even if it's just a sketch. I've been looking for an artist.

How does the job/class system work; when I get to 30 and bcome for example a warrior, does my marauder keep leveling?

yes, the primary one will level along with the job.

>>tomorrow i'll be able to throw RP parties across realms in a primal location of my choosing
explain this right the fuck now rp freak

went to work for literally one whole hour, went to gym, made new recipe, did fucking nothing otherwise, trying to decide what to play and ending up playing nothing.

>no roes to rp on my server

I truely wish you and every hyur that had the pleasure of witnessing your existence the absolute best

Wait, what is this? Explain.

Something about being english is magical.
I pulled an american girl on TF2, and she did all sorts of things on webcam back when skype was used.

Good times.

And if they cry over being called chimps, then they're probably sjw pussies thinking you're calling them niggers.

What kind of new recipe? Something good?

So, I should level pld when I reach 30 as gld for taunt then?

They mean RPing in instances, although I don't know how well that will work since I think it shortens the timer if you kill the boss, and even if you just sat at the spawn you'd have like an hour. And then someone might pull it on accident trying to pose for a picture or sitting in particular spot.

>RP a Roe who's a proud seawolf
>She wants another seawolf to marry one day
>No roes
>if there is a roe, they're 90% hellsguard

Life is hell.

basically tikka masala with carrots / snap peas / chicken but served over cauliflower instead of rice

was pretty decent if a little too watery so will have to adjust in the future

You get taunt at GLA 22. I don't understand what you are asking

Is it possible to play this game on PS4 as if it was on PC if you have a wireless mouse and keyboard that work on your ps4? I assume it would be in the settings somewhere, right?

post logs now
i know you have some saved

Yeah character config first option.

I don't have logs, but I could greentext an RP thing that happened. Not the person you originally spoke to here, btw.

yes

I have never bothered to try it in an instance for the reasons I just mentioned. And I don't share stuff anyway.

>have no one to pat me on a head and whisper sweet nothings in my ear

who's ready to hug a catboy first thing on login

i know i am

I still love you.

Name/discord

>play a femroe
>imagine she wants to settle down and get married one day, but it has to be to a man who's taller than her because she's self-conscious about her height
>Ishgard is the greatest time of her life
>forever pines after Aymeric because he pushes every single one of her buttons

Meanwhile sorantaonteobakengowhatever gets a trillion fucking commissions and he does nothing but sameface and burnt dinnerplate nipples and charges out the ass for it.

Have a bunch of cropped WIPs I guess.

I still loaf you.

where can i find your art

tfw rubbin one out

In my post, it's spoilered.

This looks good.

How much do you charge for a base 1 character lineart?

i mean tumblr or something

I still lobe you.

Solo character lineart with no BG is 40 burger bucks.

I don't have anyone to talk to for more than 10 minutes before they leave to talk to others

aw poor baby want a hug?

IS GAEM UP YET

That's.. pretty alright, I guess.

Not the lowest i've seen.

No, can't even patch yet holy shit I just want to start the patch so I can go to bed and not have to wait through it tomorrow.

gimme a link for commishies

>Try to hang out with people who are feeling sad
>They immediately get grossed out or angry
>Because male character

Some people have some real problems here

Yeah but I don't get those either

>Play a jaded fem Au Ra
>Massive crush on Haurchefant because he's so pure and honest
>Vault happen.

uh

guys

should i be worried

i-it'll stop doing this once the patch is ready and the game is back up, right? r-right?

if you play a male with facial hair or scars you are a thirstlord and just want erp

i don't blame them

>Name
It's no use, I'm not from balmung.

it was doing the same thing to me I assume it's related to the patch as opposed to a real problem

If they think such a thing they deserve to suffer.

it's okay, i'm worried that am annoying a friend so i don't know whether to talk less or more.

the game being down makes it easier to focus on your problems!

>if you play a male with facial hair or scars you are a thirstlord and just want erp
Good thing I put masks on all my characters

I got that shit too.

It worked after about 3 or so retries but still that's weird.