I want to buy this car Veeky Forums

I want to buy this car Veeky Forums.

What do?

seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5957045998.html

The only issue is, I've only got $350 in the bank.

And I have no credit score because I've never had anything to pay off.

I tried applying for vehicle loans and person loans online on several Reccamended sites (I didn't figure I'd get something great but I figured I would look). However not a single one would give me even a deal with like high apr or something.
Would've been willing to pay like $250 -$350 a month total desu

(get paid around $1100 monthly).

Don't really know anybody with money I could borrow from.

So I figure I'm shit out of luck and I'll have to wait to look at other shit till I save up some.

But I figured I'd see if you guys had any ideas because I dig this car

Though I imagine you could drop the price by about a grand or so

Other urls found in this thread:

kpr.craigslist.org/cto/5971231905.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No credit, you're fucked. It's overpriced anyways.

5 seconds on craigslist.

kpr.craigslist.org/cto/5971231905.html

You don't make enough to finance a car. Don't do it. Save your money to buy something if you want. It won't take that long and you'll save yourself a dick load of headache.

HOWEVER

Take $500, go to a credit union in the seattle area. No idea who the fuck is up there, I'm on the east side. Get a secured credit card. Use this to put gas in car then pay it off immediately. In a year, you'll have good enough credit to buy whatever you want.

lmao

save money and buy something that's less of a shitbox

Yeah I figured it was overpriced but it's got everything I want in a car so I'm willing to make the difference (if I was able anyway lol)

And that is what I figured

I don't make enough you're right
But I also only have $200 in expenses per month

So I got money to spend.
Wouldn't be willing to do a loan if I didn't think I'd have the cash to pay it off every month

I like not having debt

But I also like the car lol

And thanks for the secured credit card advice

I'll look into that

Might be worth it

I guess saving up it is

Shitboxes are the best m8

No test drives unless cash in hand.

>muh 250 hp

Wew lad

If you have no money why are you trying to buy a car?

>kpr.craigslist.org/cto/5971231905.html
jesus dont buy that thing. You dont want someone totally modded out performance economy car. Sure Neon srt is fast and was probably fine new but that thing has obviously been really beat on. You wont have the money to keep it going. Just trust me. I own an ION Redline which is by all measures more reliable and it still costs 1000-2000 bucks a year to keep it in top running condition. On top of that dont take out a loan to buy a shit box that wont be worth near that much in a year or two. Youre likely to get a visit from the local repo man.

saturn is shit

fuck outta here

Dumbfuck detected. Veeky Forums Dickrides the SL and Ion for a reason.

>Veeky Forums dickrides any saturn

we just typing nonsense?

ok, saturn is actually good, so good theyll never stop making cars

>And I have no credit score because I've never had anything to pay off.
get a god damn secured credit card and use it properly.

>i want to spend money i dont have on a riced out piece of shit neon

christ if youre going to go into debt for a car at least make sure it's gonna be one that'll last you a while and be reliable

OP, with no credit history no one except sketchy as fuck lenders will give you money and if they do you will be paying out the ass in interests. I think banks and legit money lenders can only go to 29% but I have seen one place go 80% loans.

Get a fucking scooter and do like says to build credit.

>only has $350 in the bank
then you can't afford any car

This.

And I would strongly urge you to get a diferent SRT-4.

That thing has been beat to shit.

I already have a car actually

I just wanted something else that's (fun)

Dude, don't get an SRT-4 if you're poor. Get something reliable if you don't want to walk all the time/

Then why the fuck do you want another car? Fun is for people who have plenty of disposable income. Be happy with what you got and stop spending money like a drug ad

>has no money
>wants to buy shitbox
>shitbox is from fiat chrysler
>shitbox is fwd

dude, this entire post is one giant red flag.

if you want a car & you have no money, at least strive for a car that's not a complete piece of garbage (ie, the exact opposite of the front wheel drive fca trash you chose)

go build solid credit for a while, & then you're going to realize what a piece of shit this car is, & you'll go buy something that's actually worth your time.

Fiat didn't own them till 2014.

Op, it's a salvage title. Pls no

nigger i don't care.

you know what i mean.

chrysler/jeep/dodge/whatever the fuck those retards own.

no matter what they're called they make trash cars.

THAT srt is a pos, but stop hating on them in general, theyre very reliable as long as you arent a fucking idiot putting non-HOAT anti in there or doing other dumb shit

BECU is the best place for a car loan hands down. If you can't get approved there, no one else will. As stated already you need to save more money.

wew. top quality bait m8

no one is this dumb, I refuse to believe it

>shitbox
Neon SRT4 isn't a shitbox. It's not even really a Neon.
>Fiat Chrysler
It's more Mitsubishi.
>FWD
Yeah, whatever help you sleep at night.

This particular one is terrible. Salvage titles immediately makes this thing worth dick all, but if you can find a sub 100k one that hasn't been riced to shit, you could easily be looking at a good $8/9k car.