/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #420

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #420

Purest Dragon Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Jan. 20th - Jan. 22nd.
> Elaine, EA43 Haru, Jade Rakshasa, Sky, Verister, Duran, Jibril

Current events:
Sena Rival Match: 01/8 - 01/22
Helena Rival Match: 01/15 - 01/29
Vayne Boss Match: 01/20 - 01/22 & 01/27 - 01/29
The Roulette of Luck: 1/5 - 1/20

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

I love Linmay!

>have 3 leaders in mid
>have a match where they're all at low hp and enemy mid is at 40-80%
>none of them attack and just pass the ball around until they get destroyed
>this happens 4 times and then I lose the match, easily won if they just fucking attack
How long do we have to fucking wait to get some decent AI in this game? Fuck this is so annoying. The AI is so fucking shit.

Maybe better build your team P R O P E R L Y?
Use Dook, user.

I love Silla

She's so pretty in her EE form. I really really want her, but 1500 d-stones is so much

She could become 900 DS in as little as 5 months

>have 3 leaders in mid

Solved your problem in the first line of your post
Don't have 3 leaders.

>Not running Duke/Meta/Vic
Look at him and laugh.

You are everything that's wrong with this game

Hope so, the future price drop keeps me from buying any of the new legends

Healers nerf then? This action bar madness must be stopped.

W u H n A n T i A v P e E r R s F a E l C o T b P l L i A v N i M o A n N

Can somebody draw Virgil rudely fucking in butthole Ivy shouting "PERFECT ahhhhh.. PLAN! ummm" and Isiillia watching all this?

Nobody wants to draw Virgil the virgin doing anything except dying

can't wait for """""Balance"""""

Skill rework and standardization from 2* to Legend when?
Cost reinstated and reworked to limit Legend use when?
Decensoring when?
Lewd fate episodes with the soccer sluts when?

>tfw I'm waiting for this even though i already have more than 1500 d-stones
I seriously fucking hope the next new legend is NOT thunder. Any element is fine in my book, except thunder.

Fuck that one and only faggot Felix.

i want to kill myself against every good jibril team

she'll never be fixed

i'm going to want to kill myself forever

Wait for the EE for real fun to start.

what, is the entire team going to be healed whenever someone in front passes instead of just 7 players?

She'll give the whole team +50% reflexes and pen

No idea, but she already has 3 OP skills and 1 great. EE buffs 2 skills so it's gotta be fun.

What is up with Orses RETARDED steal damage

And why doesn't all defenders deal that kind of damage? defenders would actually be good then

I love Uriel!

>no evidence
Reposting the same image again and again does not prove anything.

Uriel nerfs when?

But then again, Jiho EE was almost nerf so maybe Jibril will get something shit too. Active buffed naturally and maybe 15% critdamage to aura of retribution.

It's just her godly kit.

>why doesn't all defenders deal that kind of damage
Rudiel seems close but she's really rare.

>found mono legend whale
>all 900ds legends
kek

why be stingy when you're gonna go whaling? makes you look like a hobo whale

>enemy virgil is at 400 hp
>tries to pen my 500hp griffith
>he succeeds and gets his active off, naturally
Virgil nerfs when? Griffith buffs when?

Strikers aren't known for their defensive abilities.
In your scenario, Virgil succeeds 99% of times.

>lose a match because Meta joins a coop defense
God I just hate this mechanic so much

Strikers usually blow anyone who tries to pen through them to bits

I'm already looking for a TB with +100 pass for my passer because reflex fails 99.98% of the time against everyone most especially virgil and gayfeel.

That happens only then your striker got fat, big pass. Without them steal from striker pretty easy.

Yes, but they also die and the pen succeeds.
Trying to steal from them is where the explosions happen.

ded

>tfw no silla

wtf is that

>mfw 900 D stones
>Do I get serestia? Or wait for jiho price drop?

Some chink stream with Selena cosplay.
He was a bad boy.

SUCK IT LOSERS!!!!

fuck you all i ever get is bp

Do you really expect us to believe you?

I can tell from some of the pixels that it's clearly shopped.

I will take anything but BP. BP is very shit unless CoD champs appear more often.

Nothing is wrong with boipussy.

BP=boipussy
ST=sissytranny
GP=gaypenis

Alright now you're just trying to hard.

How does CA works with strikers anyway? Even with shit reflex they usually kill anyone trying to steal from them.

Dribble is also calculated which strikers can easily get a fuckton of.

Do you know/have the formula how CA works?

There are two outcomes when you pen through a player (doesn't matter if it is a striker):

1) You reflex overwhelms them and you counterattack (take the ball by reflex). Even if you take fatal damage you survive with the ball and advance past them at 1hp.

2) Reflexes don't trigger, and if both players took fatal damage often the one who inflicted the most "overkill" damage survives at 1hp

When you pen a striker for 900 damage and take 2.2k damage in return, this is what is known as "exploding". The same happens when a player tries to pen Choi or Duke (or Victoria if she has TB). CM Nera can also explode people who try to pen through her since she has about 1800 dribble when not holding the ball.

Overwhelming dribble and/or crit damage gives a player a defensive advantage as they will more likely come out on top when attacking or being attacked. They can sit at 1hp and wipe out an entire line just by sitting there holding the ball.

Hey nerds,
BB has some financial difficulties,
so go spend some money,
afterall.... i hear today is a GREAAT day for draws

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Cough
Bora
Cough

Thanks

Is there a link to this story?

you mean the story behind turtle blessing draws ?

idk

Its 0% chance to CA for (You) regardless of reflex difference, courtesy of BB, and 100% for (You) to be CAd by the opposing team regardless of reflex difference and 1000% for (You) to be CAd in CoD regardless of reflex difference.

Bora is notorious for it, but all utility strikers do it to some extent until the patch lands at the end of the month.

Aside from strikers, the biggest factor seems to be the TB stone. This stone should not give such overwhelming offense when being attacked. Victoria, Virgil, and virtually all ardor players who are neither strikers or GKs seem to use it and it makes it fatal to steal from or pen through any of them.

TB should have been nerfed to be a pure offensive stone. Instead it is also one of the best defensive stones in the game. It actually causes more damage to the attacker than either TW or battalion (those only boost dribble, ad they are limited to defense only, while TB boosts crit damage which is far more significant).

No I know about the blessing turtle. I was wondering if there was truth to the financial difficulty thing, or if it was just trolling.

is maximum trole

This turtle triggering my M.
But i need crystals for upcoming SB

>be bronze
>be nice to every other bronzie
>they are galaxy now
>they actually got to champs long before I did
>now they say shit like "new galaxy league when" or "every fully invested team can get to galaxy"

Its actually heartbreaking to know and understand that after all the investment +15000 galaxy is still nothing more than a fleeting dream.

I will just go back into my hole and dream about my siccer waifu quitting soccer and becoming a lewd housewife.

Thanks for reminding me, almost bought a skin

I belive in you user

What is your team?

People here exaggerate when they claim "any invested team can get to galaxy", and players who claim that are usually just bandwagoners who happen to have invested in all the current flavor of the month. Last few seasons had less people (~1000) making it to galaxy than early 2016 or even late 2015.

Not all players had the resources to counter to Choi/meta/vic or Duke/Meta/Beth mids. Many could not deal with durangela backlines and just gave up.

I should add that this current season is the first in a long time where "Special snowflake teams" are thriving. The glass ceiling has shattered for a lot of team builds and more will reach Galaxy than have done so in a long time.

this season was a lot harder to climb than previous ones

how good is gerrard? I could replace dale with him.

Maybe for people who only ever won matches in the last two seasons because their angela tanked two extra hits.

For everyone else they have a fighting chance now. There will obviously be some very bad matchups (especially for people trying out mono) but over time you will win more than you lose and should be able to keep climbing.

>get coop def'd trying to break out from the back
>successfully pens through
>reach mid
>another fucking coop def
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

i don't use angela, i'm an isilliafag so these longer matches are a pain in the ass.

But matches are shorter now, unless we are talking choi/gaph spamming block.

Nope. Been far easier actually.

my experience has been that matches are much longer now thanks to jibril, presty, serestia to a lesser extent, and choi/gaph block spam.

>choi block spam

?????????????????????

meant shu

He has some use, I don't how ever use him so I wouldn't know.

>my experience has been that matches are much longer now thanks to jibril, presty, serestia

Invested Jibril and Presty are pretty rare unless you aggressively climbed too fast. The relevant players who use them only show up in the top 300 ranking (and if you are competing at that level you are hitting galaxy regardless). When I slowed down the climb and hung around in the 400-500 ranking they all vanished.

You will meet a few in the lower ranks but they are on dogshit teams or not fully invested or not used correctly. Presty is a OHKO without the right backline, and I only ever met two teams with Jibril in champs this past week.

If you are currently climbing from 2400-2900 you will have a slow climb for sure. That is normal any season.

>Choi Block
KEK what?
>Presty
Lol she isn't even a problem
>Serestia
Her active
>Jibril
Lol I know people complaining about her must be dark or something.

If Aiolos EE doesn't buff her to superstar status tomorrow, mark my words BB will burn.

asked and he apparantly meant Shu,
which makes more sense

Shu/Gaphyl is what it should have said.

How high would one be able to climb with a 0 legend team?

Before the introduction of penultimate cancer, galaxy.
Right now probably not.

What's penultimate cancer now? All legends?

Playing against WG more difficult, than against jibril. Thats kinda strange but truth.

Ardor heavy teams can still climb. Victoira, Elaine, and the now slightly-nerfed angela are all still legend-tier players that you can scout.

Angela with silk (or alice) backline can still go pretty far without duran. I see people use magnus as a "poverty duran" alternative.

Shura/Elaine/Sharr or Shura/Elaine/Shanti are still lethal frontlines.

The non-legend mid is what hurts the most. Merian/Nera/Victoria is surprisingly potent.

It is rainbow as fuck so you could slip in silla somewhere as well.

Based Perial

jibril is the most broken unit in the game.

t.lightfag

Nah

Jibril isn't that bad. You just have to be smart enough not to kill her

>tfw thinking about using a MotB wg front now

s-surely with 100%dr she d-doesn't need any littres... right ?...

Shu+Gaphyl combo is retarded.

what do you do when she's holding the ball and your team keeps stealing from her? how do you be smart enough not to kill her?

Just one shot Angela.

>haha just dont kill her bro!
>don't kill serestia too duhh
>LOL you attacked metatron/let metatron attack you are you dumb?
>just use a long passer senpai!
Don't argue with these retards