pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62704/?
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2857/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13217/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16625/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17964/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So I'll ask again but are there any good mods (New Vegas or Fallout 4 I guess) which make the game feel a lot more cyberpunk dystopian?

On that edition note, are the mods there to decently re-create a certain fantasy race that gets far too much fan attention? I want to do a survival playthrough with a dimension hopping Dunmer character who everyone wants to kill because she looks like a mutant/demon.

WELP. I got the receiver models done and working in-game.

Here's the default one

And I guess I'll ask again, how difficult would it be for someone new to modding to customise the starting conditions of the Start Me Up mod to my own design?

And TURBO

This one's gonna be a bit more traditional in appearance. And don't worry, I'll be making some cosmetic slots so you can use it if you prefer its appearance over the other ones.

I'm also changing how the receivers work, rather simply:

Standard = automatic, but low rate of fire
Turbo = Automatic, way higher rate of fire - Slight accuracy decrease
Overclocked = Really fuckin' fast rate of fire, accelerated barrel minigun tier accuracy

Damn Buff, I don't know how the hell you manage you maintain your interest in this shitty game. In any Bethesda game for that matter.

And lastly, the Overclocked receiver!

Some of the harder stuff is already out of the way now, got 2/5 of the barrel types done...I might have this done sooner than I thought. I think I've done more in the last few days on this than I did in a month on the Avenger.

That looks 100% badass.
Can't wait man.

Not him, but they've changed now it's gone.
WHAT IS SAUCE?

My Christian eyes!

Thanks bro. Its kinda a mix of BFG9000 and original plasma box.

I like modding this game, also I found that it sorely lacked large plasma weapons, so there ya go

No-one was bitching when the last user posted it.

I'm just joking my man

Can I go out on an educated limb and say ask the people over at LL in the appropriate thread? Someone will more than likely know

did you seriously just put your own character as an OP

you absolute faggot

So does anyone here actually trust synths? I mean a lot of people compare them to slaves but seeing as we KNOW they can be programmed and thier standard protocal is for infiltration why do people just accept them as human because they feign emotion well. I mean think about it, abductions weren't working great, so what if they came up with the idea to use the emotions they are made to emulate against humanity. Use pity to make humans work for them and let them into thier communities so they can easily destroy these communities later. The only people with any understanding of how the synth work are the institute and they all agree that the synths don't have real emotion. So in my mind it seems jurt accepting synths like you would a human is selfishly putting entire human communities at risk because it makes you feel good.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62704/?

pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

add this shit to the OP next time

a bunch of nexus weapon mod links

That's pretty much demonstrably accurate. Even more accurate if the nod plot that had you unseat Maxon for
Danse's sake was in the game

Thank you kind user

Now that's good rape bait

Post yfw the BoS thinks the commonwealth needs them.

>page 10
Not acceptable

Alright guys. Brotherhood or institute?
Have been doing mostly institute missions, but the next one warns me that either faction will become permanently hostile.

Istitute.
Shooting down vertibirds is too fun.

Tfw in the panic of the fight you accidentally kill a man who surrendered ;~;

But I also like trashing synths.

>shooting down vertibirds
I've never seen a vertibird not get itself shot down once a few raiders start plinking at it.

Brotherhood. Institute is shit.

That's one of my concerns, especially with the synth Shaun. When was Father ever remotely sentimental? Yet, here is this child that just happens to be able to construct a laser rifle out of scrap, look after him as your own!

On the other hand, 'synth' is right. They seem to be basically altered/manipulated clones with a plastic control chip in their heads (the synth component). If they are pretty much fully human, and all the stuff the Institute says is language control because no one wants to be the bad guy, then it makes it murkier.

Obviously the scientists feared them reproducing, because there is no other rational reason to go to the trouble of engineering them as sterile.

How do you get Synth Shaun with the institute ending?

He stands in advanced systems, I believe.

>Not-Britian
>A republic
>Not-Russia
>A republic

If you decide to either deck out Ada orr build your own autamotron companion do they just use the armaments/arm attachments you gave them, or can you hook them up with actual weapons?

Dont feel bad, he has things worth money on him

they have dedicated weapon limbs

you can't give them a gun from your inventory

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2857/

I watched a vertibird fly in, land, then start circling overhead in the middle of a three-way battle between Gunners, Mutants, and BoS before going down to sustained mutie minigun fire. highly recommended.

The problem with this and the tougher power armor mods is that they make them too tough, which I believe is due to the damage system changing. A gauss rifle or 50 cal sniper should make mincemeat out of both those things but it doesn't even scratch them, making sustained gattling gun fire the only real option.

Damn that is a nice Nurglette.

then give them a higher, but not insane, Damage Threshold, instead of giving them stacks of extra HP

Guass rifles and .50 both suffer from the same problem. High burst damage but low sustained dps. The .50 isnt even really good when you look at it and hardly compares to the guass

Excluding heavy weapons youd be better off going at it with combat/assault rifles, plasma weapons, or any good weapon with the never ending legendary modifier

Gauss*

I always fucking do that

This looks neat, kinda gives me a feel of those Japanese mods that appear on Nexus every now and again.

I love Cait!

how are there like 200 titty mods, yet no mods that let me play as mario? for fucks sake guys get your priorities straight you horny bastards

Is there a mod that makes raiders attack my settlement despite being in the green in defenses? Also is there a mod that makes raids more varied, like super mutants and other factions that hate me?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13217/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16625/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17964/

So, Autumn has been talked into giving up on the Purifier (by the Lone Wanderer), Eden is gone and so is the Citadel, and is giving my character (his daughter) her orders. She is to --- while he and the senior staff deal with the continuing skirmishes with Brotherhood forces and planning the retreat from DC.

What are her orders? Why is she going around the wasteland saving settlements, cleansing places like Paradise Falls, capturing rare weapons, discovering Mothership Zeta, and going on adventuring trips to Point Lookout?

I've got writers block, or at the least can't think of anything satisfying. All I can think of is winning hearts and minds, so that the Enclave is remembered fondly when they eventually return. And that only helps the former activities. Gathering resources speaks for itself. But Point Lookout? Ehhhh. Recon?

I suppose she could be fortifying to stay behind and serve as rearguard. That would explain doing things like occupying Tenpenny Tower.

I'm also pondering how an actual alien mothership, filled with malevolent aliens, might also change the Enclave's priorities, or enforce them. A new devision, XCOM Department, with minds from both the Science Division and Department of the Army?

I could use some thoughts on this stuff, because after I know where I'm going with it all, I'm home free idea wise right up to FO4.

Thanks. I've scowered the nexus but it's so hard to find these. Should I use all of them?

opinions on best fist mod for fisticuffs in PA?

I don't use more settlement attacks but, as far as I can tell, the other 2 work fine together. I lowered the values of the stronger raids mod to 2x strength, from the original 3-5x.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't work together but you could always check for conflicts in fo4edit. have fun, user!

Any good mod lists for a good new vegas experience?

Anybody have any suggestions for mods that would help make a more immersive NCR play through?

companions never

page 9 save bump

In FO4, is there a hotkey to order Companions around?
Far too often, I spot a terminal, and then need to backtrack like 3 rooms to find Valentine, and then run back to the terminal.

why is covenant so fucking bugged? I have no settlers there, but it still says there's 2 people still hanging around. I've killed the cat, deezer, all the brahmin, search every crevice, there are none here

fucking hell bethesda

Come on lads, you haven't failed me yet. I could use a few ideas bounced.

Do it for Freedom!

>Fallout 4 is so bad no one talks about it anymore
>only people talking about it are the people pointing out how no one talks about it anymore

Are there any fun new building mods? Been out for a few months.

also, tfw when you go on nexusmods and first thing you see is "Immersive Milking Bucket"

I mean the only reason I play Fallout 4 any more is because of the power armor mechanics, and the Brotherhood best supplement that mechanic so I'm stuck siding with the pseudo space marines.

Is everyone playing the re-leased skyrim now?

What the fuck

>no mods
>original with ENBs looks better
>no free download on console
I don't see why anyone would. Then again, tons of people are streaming it on Youtube, so I guess they are.

why does the guy getting a handjob (milked?) wearing a pipboy.

>No mods

Practically every mod of worth when it comes to gameplay has been ported. It's just shit like SkyUI that can't be brought over yet.

>tfw you finally get an explosive minigun and get to use it for the first time

>tfw no legendary heavies on my heavy weapon character

When you're a high enough level and turn up to Very Hard, Far Harbor has a tendency to shit Legendary Gatling Lasers.

I'm going Strength/Intelligence melee. Is Atom's Judgment a good one to use? Looking for powerful heavy weapons.

>not grabbing aeternus so you can just hold down the fire button endlessly

well im playing survival, cresting the 60's now, and I'm going into the dlc soonish so lets hope

I leveled pistols, unarmed, and heavy weapons and all I get are rifles, melee weapons, and armor. Just a stupid amount of radium rifles for some reason

>Siding with the Raiders

I dont use unique weapons or armor. I only use what the good lord rngesus sees fit to provide me

Cait is actually kinda cute looking in uniform.

I would only be intrested in the snowy camping mod and the ones that add various upgradable houses.
So its not worth to torrent it? Guess ill just pick something from my backlog then.

She looks better as a Raider Pirate

Depends on what you're looking for. There's probably 10 or so good clutter mods now, and there's a few more house mods that feature snappable joints to let you rebuild nearly every building that's already in the vanilla assets. You can even use them to fix up the broken settlements like Croup Manor or Taffington Boathouse.

You can dress a hunk of shit up in a tux, but its still a hunk of shit

My character needs more scars. He needs his shit fucked up more.

Your character looks like he's trying to not slap the shit out of you for that stupid shit you just said.

fuck off bob, i dont want your goddamn "iguana" bits

>Immersive Milking Bucket
>"Why not just milk the brahmin?"
>"cause its the wrong type of milk ;) "

Thanks, I was going for the perpetually pissed look. Arched intense brows with inner portion lowered, the nose bridge lowered, piercing eyes and downturned mouth make a 10/10 pissed looking male SS.

Is Maxwell's World supposed to be really hard or is it me?

its you and a shit ton of people who have played it according to trainwiz

I'm afraid you're dumb.

I'm dumb because I didn't want to go through extra places and did the main quest, somehow wrong?

I'm still teetering on whether or not I want to make my SS even more angry.

You blindly followed the quest marker, and you expect things to turn out okay?

>modern fallout players: If i failed, it's the developer's fault!!

You're the reason everything has gone to shit.

That is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard in this thread.

Found the retard