mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Rough Ride your new forklift here:
mwomercs.com/roughneck

Free Centurion / day of premium time:
mwomercs.com/profile/redeem
Redeem Code: NCIXMECH
Redeem Code: JAN2017FPT

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

1st for actual game discussion & mwll fags to contribute in a non retarded way

2nd for another quality MechWarrior Online thread.
I love playing MechWarrior Online, buying MechWarrior Online merchandise and MechWarrior Online DLC.

Did I mention I play MechWarrior Online? Because I play MechWarrior Online.

Whoa, is this the new thread where we complain loudly that there are still people who refuse to play the ugly, busted, technologically outdated (Even compared to MWO) living legends?

Might aswell wait for ancient meme shitposts

Why does Clan Smole Jaguar have the spiciest and most slick mechs?

Arctic Cheetah? Check
Shadow Cat? More so than any of the other current clans so check
Ebon Jaguar? Check
Dire Wolf? Check

They got the best spice in every mech class it's not fair!

Soon (TM)(C)(R) PTY LTD.

Ancient, you say? I think we're gonna need to make a modern version of this one.

Because all other clans decided to have some focus on pointless shit like non-combat personnel and civilian caste happiness and quality of life, or economy.

Smoke Jaguars created and embraced the universal truth of JAG HARDER and created the best warriors and best mechs known to the universe.

Everyone else got mad jelly about it and decide do wipe the clan out before they achieved CHIM. CHIM being an abbreviation for Coolest Homies In Memory.

It's still there, you know. Just rebranded as Discord.

Is it true that every smoke jag warrior was surgically implanted with an atari jaguar controller port?

No.

Their training regimen for Trueborn warriors right after being released from the Iron Wombs was to give them an Atari Jaguar controller and simply told "master the use of this for your daily needs, or perish."

By the time they hit 18 years old, they've either died from rage, failed to live past 3, or harnessed the hatred and embraced the universal truth of 'JAG HARDER! in order to become the greatest warriors known to the Clans and the Shitter Sphere.

Some of their finest warriors were known to have taken those Atari Jaguar controllers they had been handed since birth and sticking them into their mechs. As a reminder not to fail and as an inspiration to JAG HARDER.

But who was the immortan?

Nicholai Malthus is the immortan, despite being of the neon katana bird clan.

All these dead, rotting, maggot infested cadavres. For the longest time, it's been accepted as fact that the pig feeds on gold, but what it that isn't true? What if the pig feeds on the failure of even worse games?

Why the random games? Comparing them with hawken is good but not shit like this others

STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD AND PLAY LIVING LEGENDS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

At least Hawken has more players than Living Legends

Considering you cant put shill citizen into the list heres a better one
Fuck off faggot, I hope you get banned this time

The main event is a bit more interesting than the meat wagon picture.

So it appears robots lost quite some numbers over christmas, as it does every christmas, but who'd have even DARED predict that elite would be back on top of the shit games chart, once more dethroning PGI!? I certainly hadn't.

Since there have been some changes, and both SF5 and GGXrd R are both now 'living products' that will see 'continuous patches to extend the game's content. There quite literally is no end product.'

I feel like I've heard that last part somewhere, but I'm not sure. All I'm sure of is that the man who first said it was canadian, and that he still owes me my fucking 60 bucks.

This one is much better. RIP Space Hulk

There were so many entrants this time, I had to make two pics.

>see hulksie.
>remember I never even installed it.

I don't even feel this feel. F, space hulksie. At least it has more players than wingman's homegrown Descent underground, and battle fantasia.

I dont miss it, didnt feel polished at all and the gameplay was extremly boring + combined with retarded cheap kills but the atmosphere was really good and the map design was amazing
Too bad it never gets updated quickly
kyp

ggclose. I'm sure such talented devs will find new work for Sergey. He did promise Burstfire 2, you know, but he kinda fired the fuck out of the old hawken devs after they botched the release of the first Burstfire.

Those HGA numbers are so sad to look at. Better than fucking Aqua Kitty at least.

This one is surprising

fixed*

guys should I get the King Crab or the CareBare-3? I think the King Crab is super sexy

>Bare
fuck

you should play mwo

did i mention you should play mwo?
because you should play mwo
i'm playing mwo right now

>3 kills 216 damage

E F F I C I E N C Y

>16 24-hour peak

>muh kill steals
Show us the KMDDs or go home, Ice Ferret

B-but it was as a 6 mg+pepsi Shadow Cat :(

BOOOORING

TEASE ME WITH BUSHWANKER PREVIEWS PIG

LIAR

I will remind them

Is the ice ferret actually good or a shitty heavier myst lynx?

and ded again
What would make /gerg/ alive again?

おれだ

MAD CAT TWO

who? English speak here
>That one mad cat II fag
NO

Will we get excess Mech XP converted into general XP in 60 to 90 days, or is that variant XP stuck on shitmechs I don't play anymore forever?

Carebear-3 exceeds King Crab in every aspect except crabbiness. Doesn't stop me from having both.

I would get an UrbanMech though.

Akuma.

remove dudebot

The bushwacker my main dude

1 MORE WEEK BOIS

Literally Who?

It will be mediocre
Huge legs and arms

Guys is MWO p2w?

why do you hate me

yes

Guys is MWLL p2w?

you know what else has thicc legs?
haruko

>it's a kanajashi has ideas about game balance episode

It could be good if you only need one arm or can torso like the Hunch IIC

Is it too late to buy a Bush post-release or can you still grab for money
I'm not used to being golden

To some extent

send spares pls

Kanajashi is cute! CUTE!!

What about horkos CT?

something like this

No it's not too late
>I'm not used to being golden
It's only 20 bucks my dude. You could buy 3-4 happy meals with that kind of money

Why are heavies and assaults the biggest babies in all of mwo?
Literal fags crying for an arctic cheetah to babysit the entire assault lance for ecm (mind you not a single ams spotted anywhere)
Or assaults who demand lights to walk their arse all the way to the front line
Fuck why do we get stuck with the shitters
>No john, you are the shitter

Her CT is thin but her side torsos are a little inflated...

I want a waifu with curves like a Bushwacker

>Dire Wolf? Check

I just assumed Wolf made that.

Never bothered to check honestly.

How exactly does damage work in MWO? I had a few matches where I've killed heavies and assaults with two or three shots of an AC/20, one guy who was trying to go toe to toe with me in his King Grab died before he could get a volley off because I got a lucky cockpit shot. Is there a strategy beyond putting as much damage as I can on a single part, such as using an AC/20 backed with a few lasers or is it just whatever works best for the player?

Every mech has the outer armor shell that you control, and the inner components with base HP values. In general, always aim for one section:

ideally the rear CT,
usually the CT for consistent kills,
sometimes the legs versus fasties,
sometimes a side torso vs IS XL users,
and sometimes the cockpit versus very slow Assaults.

Forgot to mention, a kill is attained if the engine is destroyed, both legs are destroyed, or the cockpit is destroyed. if you are lucky you can crit an engine a little early, but usually you just completely demolish the CT once structure is exposed

Arms are only worth killing if you know for sure that's exactly where their strongest weapons are, which means you need to know what build they have just by eyeballing them (particularly when they shoot)

If you're not sure, just kill the CT or the side torso that seems to have the most going on, since the arm pops when the side torso it's attached to pops

Guys, what do I do after I've found my Mech-fu?? I want to buy more Mechs but I feel like nothing will ever be better than my Mech-fu.

Nothing, once you've played Ice Ferret you've already reached the top

Nice

It's time for memebuilds, rev up those 8erll kodiaks, lurm assaults and mega srm bomb cyclopses.

NERF THIS

BAP doesn't do anything for lock on time.

If that's true then why do Streak boats run BAP?

To prevent themselves from being ECM'd and unable to fire, since BAP counters ECM.

Nice

that makes sense.

New player I just started playing last week.

Is it worth joining a group? And are there any advantages to a particular faction?

Clans win more, IS has shittier players but also a few Clan-to-IS turncoats that stomp your shit.

>have epic clam stomping cw session with a free floating group of is players running all sorts of shit with all different drop decks etc.

>clams finally get so salty they break out their leet meta 12 mans all running the exact same mechs and exact same meta builds to cheese with.

My rage is righteous at their sheer cuntbag-ness.

What possible enjoyment can these chucklefucks get out of NO FUN ALLOWED SRS BIZNIZ a fucking videogame?

Sure they were getting roflstomp'd but they eventually got their shit together and started providing an actual challenge but that's not enough. The fucking clam player mindset has to go to the minmaxing munchkin cockless tard extreme.

Not true. Clams have huge amounts of shitters - OK - good players too.

They are just super prone to epeen fucktards running full premades of RUN THIS BUILD AND THESE MECHS OR ELSE 'units' of dickhead betas who circlejerk and suckoff the unit head.

So be a clam if you like getting assfucked.

If you like FUN and want to play a VIDEO GAME be IS or merc and drop with a group of people without sticks permanently inserted in their asses

Thanks man, I was reading up about critical hits and the like and I was a little confused overall, I was thinking you had to shred the outer armor and then follow up with a high fire rate weapon like an MG to most effecitvely kill a target, but if you can just wipe out the entire internal structure without getting critical hits, that works too.

I just didn't want to run into a situation like my first AC/20 shot sheering off all the outer armor, but my next few shots do nothing because it just killed a heat sink or a beagle probe instead of the engine or cockpit.

Is that one Catapult with the PPCs and ballistic slots any good? I love the look of the mech, but I don't want to be locked in to LRMs only without some sort of direct firepower to back it up. Ideally, I'd like one with a bunch of SSRMs and lasers, but this is as close as I can find.

Nah, you don't NEED crits to kill, crits are just icing to give weaker weapons extra perks.

I fucking love Ember. I don't know why I didn't get Firestarters sooner, they're so much fun.

>IS Streaks
>ever

nigga, you run SRM-bomb builds on the catapult. The A1 is a 1-2 punch of ASRM18 in each ear. The 4 Missile one is ASRM24+Medium Pulse and has a comfy alpha. The K2 has decent builds, but feels like it lacks the hardpoints for anything remotely exciting.

>CLAN PLAYERS ARE FUKKEN TRYHARDS BECAUSE THEY DONT RUN MUH LRM + AC BUILDS LIKE I DO IN MY TIER 4 GAMES!
>NERF CLAMS AND BAN ALL PREMADES! THEYRE NOT ALLOWED TO USE GOOD MECHS LIKE MY LRM SHADOWHAWK!

Good lord nigger spheroid. You had your fun stomping random clan shitters, and now you're salty as fuck when you go up against equal organization?

Learn to play.

Fucking Blowjob stealing my thunder.

Ember is pretty dank now that it keeps its MG quirks with the MG buffs

> being a superior clam. I cannot read and didn't bother to actually comprehend your post

Sure thing fucko. Nowhere did I say to nerf anything. I rightly called clams out for being cunts. They can't just run a team. But no. They HAVE to munchkin minmax like a bunch of no life autists.

When they're all running the exact same mechs with the exact same builds how is that supposed to be fun? Its just boring ass shit. If you're such a shitter you cannot play mwo without running the meta-est build and mech combo you should really consider gtfo-ing and not playing.

>I rightly called clams out for being cunts.
No, you just got buttmad because IS has no good players. Running potato builds even on a comp team makes you the shitter, not the clam chowders.

High level inner shitter premades do the exact same thing. Have fun fighting 12 erll battlemasters and a couple of waves of 12 erll grasshoppers after those on polar highlands.

Fuck Polar Highlands.
Fuck LRMs.
Fuck camping shitters that ask for lox.

I legged an LRM boat Stormcrow at the start of a round and felt no regret about it at all, he couldn't even shoot back since he couldn't lock onto me.

Warhammer IIC when?

Rolling which heavy shitmech to buy.
Last two digits mod 20 + 1 decide.

>Onion
Send help.
Which variants are the least shit?

The incidence of ultra munchkins of minmaxing no fun allowed IS is much lower than clams.
THE entire point of my post is that autist tardbabbying ruins the fun for everyone no matter what side you're on

There aren't advantages for joining a faction, but finding a group of people to play with makes the game a lot easier. Experienced players also hand out good advice. You should stick around in this general for build tips and meta discussion.

>Go out and be social all day.
>come home.
>absolutely nothing's changed in robotts.