Latest Mods Thread

Show off those new mods Veeky Forums I wanna see it all. Exhaust/rims/stickers/lights I don't care lets see that shit.

Just slapped on rally armor for the winter and new black lugnuts

show me what you've got cookin chef

welcome to Veeky Forums. people don't mod their cars here. and the ones that do don't have time to browse a weeb imageboard.
i'm somewhere in the middle so i might as well show off what i've been doing.

I cut off my exhaust because i wanted to measure up and make a custom cat-back. ...it's taking a bit longer than i thought and i need to DD this car to school. the morning cold-start can be mistaken as the gates to hell opening up. my life's a joke

list of mods i've done myself:
>vinyl stickers on the sides
>got a shop to powder coat my rims and nuts
>blue HID headlights since black ice is a massive problem here and has already cost me one car.

rims
>kill yourself

please tell me you have a V8
>i believe in you

please tell an illiterate europoor what he did wrong

my younger brother has a v8 that he got for the same amount i got my 3.5l for 2 years ago. i've driven his car and the hemi is not for me. the power is insane though and i'll be grabbing an old 5.2L chrysler engine as soon as it's for sale on this rock

the RT was never an option for me. i only wanted a sxt, srt-8 or daytona. i'm glad i went with the v6 because now i have money own 2 cars

He's being autistic because you called them rims and not wheels

Because they are wheels

I don't think you put those flaps on correctly. Atleast it doesn't look like to me. They should be sticking out more

They aren't here yet but I just bought a turbo-back exhaust made of inconel 625 (which will shave almost 38 lbs off the ass end of my car, passed the rear wheels and hopefully bump up the power a little and spool the turbos a bit faster) and a Cobb Accessport w/ a tune included.

>buying a memebaru
>falling for the rally armor meme
kill yourself.

Rims + tires = wheels

Since user didn't paint the fucking tires, the proper useage in US dialect is rims.

Mounted my subwoofer and stealth box (pic related)

Not shown in photo:
>replaced faulty window actuator
>replaced door master control switch LEDs
>mounted amplifier

Ran out of daylight before I could completely connect the sound system. It's all in place, the wires just aren't connected and the capacitor isn't mounted yet.

New brake pads and rotors. 100hp worth of autism stickers. Painted calipers. Am I a kar goy yet?

Not really a mod, but for the past 2 weeks I've been stripping my car & preping it for paint. And holy shit are the overfenders a pain in the arse

>Kicker sub
nice choice. i recently installed a kenwood stereo and two Rockford speakers in the front and am planning to get two 10" rockford subs paired with an amplifier next time i'm in a country that doesn't tax you 50%

get some rims that don't look like they belong on a econobox. and as much as i love big sidewalls on tires, i recommend you go for at least 1" larger wheels

i'm not a huge fan of hatchbacks but the e36 is pretty cool in that colour.

that sanix sticker is some primo stuff :^)

Also fitting stock body side skirts & valances on a widebody car is not fun.

Looks nice. No vibration/rattling I hope?

The rear end of those things... just why

New LED-bar for me

>black painted wheels
>couldnt afford a real exhaust
>picked the least visible color for his headlights

we had a thread for people like you less than a week ago

you need to come to terms with being a ricer

no one thinks your catback sounds like the gates of hell

i bet you you dont get hearing damage when you rev your car in a garage

you did get one thing right tho
your life is a joke

Here's what I did the last couple weeks. Don't mind the mess in the pic, I wasn't quite done routing the wiring. Had to run to oreillys to get some ATC add a circuits because the fuse tapper the kits came with was dogshit.
>02 WRX seats with dorman seat heater kits spliced to the OEM switches
>whiteline alloy and polyurethane front and rear end links
>18mm Outback rear sway bar painted STi cherry blossom red, stock was 16mm

1/2

2/2

im happy that you're happy. they look like nice cars!
>...

>no one thinks your catback sounds like the gates of hell
what catback? i only have the headers and catalytic converters. the only reason i don't roll it in to a shop is that i want to mod it myself

>picked the least visible color for his headlights
the road barely reflects blue color, meaning that you can't tell the difference of white and blue bulbs from inside the cabin. black ice reflects a bit of blue so that's my theory. i'd tell you to try it yourself but i don't think anyone will let you change the headlight color of their bus

>shart in mart can't even afford one car and i've bought four in 2016

hell yeah

>It's a WRX
>has an STi wing
Get fucking cancer nigger.

Phone keeps rotation the image but YAY STICKERS.

I think he's right I domt think you have the top part of the bracket in the he right place.

>3inch Tbe
>intake
>weeb stickers

Still want
>better intercooler
>TGV delete

Bought a bike instead so now I don't feel motivated to fuck with car since bike is already faster.

this reminds me i need to order a new rear sway bar. gotta nix that understeer

>heated seats
want.

can you feel any difference in ride quality after the suspension mods?

nice colour choice! you're that guy asking about what mods to install from around 3 months ago, right? if so, we never found out what engine you have because poorfags crashed the thread.

at least your doing it properly thats what counts bud

Where the fuck did you learn this from?
Willing to bet money you don't own a car.

If you a hood rat the proper term is rims. The correct term is wheel. Tire +wheel is still called a wheel. Rim without a tire is a wheel

Making pretty good progress on my weight loss mod

Nah. My old trip was Dodger.

My plans for this thing are to rebuild the engine, rip the transmission out and get a Challenger SXT's manual transmission, fuck with the bellhousing, and throw it in. Manual charger.

Might end up getting forged internal and doing a turbo charge but eh. I'm probably gonna replace it with a Challenger.

Veeky Forums does tons of bolt on I don't know where you've been for the last forever.
And there's the occasional custom fab stuff too, enough so that it became a meme.

Just replaced the blinkers with tinted ones. I'm a cool kid now

What was the originally? It must handle infinitely better and be much faster.

It does need some weight on the back.

>Challenger SXT's manual transmission
are you talking about the pentastar tranny? i've never thought about it but yeah, i think that should work if you modify it a little.
have you done much research on this? because i'm really interested in doing this on my car if it's possible

you're right, Veeky Forums does some retarded things now and then but the normal mod threads don't stick around for too long. the guy with the shelf spoiler and graffiti paintjob was from here, right? i don't suppose you have the pics

Been installing gauges in my '88 Golf MK2. Also got myself a 'rare' handbrakelight that only came out in the USA for cheap. (yurofag myself). Also i've moved my radio to the glovebox. The 3 switches are for each gauge. Not sure if i want to make one switch for all of them or keep it this way. Might actually go for a subtile look by doing a black plastic switches instead of this (so it blends in more). Don't mind the mess, just finished it when i took the photo.

>wrx with an STI wing
please either remove wing or neck yourself

Not ride quality, it's no harder or softer. It just handles much more neutrally now. Less roll on both ends since the sway bars are effectively stiffer because the polyurethane endlinks eliminate almost all the play, and I can definitely feel the back end trying to rotate more than before when I'm pushing it a bit instead of understeering. I don't think I want a larger front sway bar now, I like its balance where it is. If anything, I'd add even more rear stiffness before I add any up front. These cars need all the help they can get eliminating understeer, having the engine in front of the axle and being AWD.

The seat heaters are so nice, I wish oem manufacturers would put them in cloth seats from the factory, not just leather. The kits weren't too hard to install, and they come with the wiring harness. You just gotta get used to the hogrings, if your seat uses them.

I just removed a small leaf that was in my maf sensor

New intake, next is catback and access port

Well I might not be doing the work myself but my latest mod is a single turbo setup

Bought this used fuel tank from England because the one in my car has rusted through.
Thank you, norwegian road administration salt shitniggers

Yeah. My dad found a junked one. We might just end up using the engine too but eh, not sure.

Fun project imo.