>only issue is the compressor is fuck and the a/c doesn't work unless charged
Convince me not to buy this car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gle0uqqsM_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well the verts are just terrible
The GT had a slow motor
The AC will never work unless you pay hundreds for the 134a conversion

My friend bought one with engine knock for $800, drove it home 300+ miles, drove it another 2 weeks to work, and back, and then slapped in a junkyard motor he paid $200 for, fixed some things up, ended up trading it + $1,200 for an AWD Talon.

The convertible top is horrible shit. I wouldnt pay over $1,000 for it.
Manual? Auto?

you dont need ac with a convertible
engine and gearbox? it might be a fun car

Do not get a vert. Get a hardtop manual in good shape and don't pay over 1k for it.

manual

its all good. checked it out myself and took it to my mechanic for a look over.

not terribly worried about the a/c. shame it's a vert, though I agree on that

Is it manual?
Its a 3SGE or a 3SFE?
Its FWD, but it should be a fun anyway. I like those retro toyotas, but i would look for a 3SGE or a 4AGE because memes

>a/c doesn't work unless charged

It doesn't need to be charged, something is broken and leaking, freon does not leak out naturally nor does it go bad.

I can't find any RWD that are good looking, affordable and easy on the MPG. Any suggestions?

>convertible

No

>A/C

this here is Veeky Forums boy
we don't need A/C

Im staring down an 81 Corona RWD for $500

Its sat for about 15-17 yuears before current owner got it and did head gasket and fixed a bent valve

needs tires, wheel sensors, and god knows what rusted out in those 17 years

Can I drift it without destroying it BEFORE it hits the wall?

sounds like a hypothesis, and you know the next step. I hope it all works out, bro. I wish I could just have fun but I need a daily that will last me.

so no miata either?

i own this. can i get honest opinions? its automatic. bought in illinois, so the rich prick was overpriced at $5k. it had 50k miles on it, and now has 60. i wanted to keep it stock, but a mexican shop that does work for my dad's work vans gave me a godly deal for a cat delete and full (manifold to muffler) exhaust system, all stainless steel with a resonator and magnaflow exhaust. they charged me $350. i got barely used rims in indiana for $150, i think they look good, and they made me go from 185's to 205's. everything else is stock, 7a-fe engine.

youtube.com/watch?v=gle0uqqsM_U

oh, and just as a smug fact, every place i bring it to wether it be oil changes or whathaveyou, the mechanics laugh at how mechanically-sound everything is. it was z-barted back in 1994, maybe a few things should be swapped for new, but im good for now.

sounds about as good as a 7a can i guess

5th gen Celica a best and cutest

>the mechanics laugh at how mechanically-sound everything is

Pretty sure they're laughing at your autism judging by the badge on the bumper.

>older woman
maintainace might have been an issue desu